Glory 24 Denver [9th Oct] - OFFICIAL THREAD

I'll listen to the Fight Companion tomorrow. I prefer to hear the live sound and commentary during the fights.

So are they still going to play it off like it's not tape delayed?

There's quite a big talent pool to draw from in Denver I'm given to understand.

And there're many more warriors out there to fill the card :cool:

There's quite a big talent pool to draw from in Denver I'm given to understand.

Glory should sign Batdad

BZI1-4sCIAEpkMQ.jpg

in a 5 round match he will do it mate,his new outclass style less agressive since he enter in glory still too much for a can like Jacoby

Artem Style is much more technical than the past,like when Petrosyan started his K1 max career in 2009,he stopped to be the knockout artist he was,not just because the level of competition was too much higher,it is because is much more safe outclass to win than try a knockout

That "safe" style isn't good for Artem's or Glory's bank account or future when they are trying to spread kickboxing.

Denver? There were like 238 people at the last event here. Why?
Oh well, I'll take it.

Well, Varga vs Adamchuk is a dope fight for a start :)

That might be closer to the paid figure, but there were at least 1200 people there from what I remember.
I've seen bigger crowds at "Caged Combat Fighting Championships" at the local county fairgrounds LOL...

i think what also needs to be factored in is that in most US states, a promoter's license is required and that means working with a local promoter for GLORY. From what i hear the local promoter in this case was extremely unimpressive in his efforts vs. the one in virginia say.

weak card and poor national marketing overall, but also the local marketing efforts seem to have amounted to very little, ticket sales were apparently zero until glory staff arrived on the ground themselves and started hustling a week or two out from fight night.

its not the first time glory have been hamstrung by having to use a local promoter, its definitely a problem when operating in the US

denver i think should see some decent numbers this time, milan definitely and if the amsterdam show in december comes off, that should be big surely?

Back