Glory 24 Denver [9th Oct] - OFFICIAL THREAD

Guess what? This isn't a SuperKombat thread, bringing out your papered numbers for SK shows has no bearing on anything in this topic.
Haven't you noticed? Every thread is a SuperKombat thread for "Spong"...

Haven't you noticed? Every thread is a SuperKombat thread for "Spong"...

I'm counting down the days until a freshly created Facebook profile starts messaging me a bunch of shit again about how I've betrayed Eduard.

Does Tim Hughes still use the phrase "the world's premier kickboxing organisation" ??

Well he can remove "premier" of his announcements with these kind of venues and these kind of cards.

There is no shame in cutting costs but don't pretend to be something you're not. Glory isn't A-grade anymore, and I doubt it's even B-grade.

I'm counting down the days

I have no connection to the posters on your Liverkick. Remember somebody was trolling about me and others on Sherdog"s main page. So not any Superkombat fan is me, some people have bad intentions maybe and some psycho might try to copy me. I respected everybody and ignored bad users.

Just look at Superkombat Fans how many idiots they"re and you"re confusing me with them.

Xavier Vigney and who else? Probably Ben Saddik.

Last edited:
Does Tim Hughes still use the phrase "the world's premier kickboxing organisation" ??

Well he can remove "premier" of his announcements with these kind of venues and these kind of cards.

There is no shame in cutting costs but don't pretend to be something you're not. Glory isn't A-grade anymore, and I doubt it's even B-grade.

"premier" means #1 , not whatever it seems you think it means

also you havent seen the card yet

also Denver is a fucking big city, its not like Buttmunch, Oklahoma or wherever Glory 18 took place

Well, on their FB Glory said it would be "stacked". Whatever that means.

it means each match gets its own individual ring, one placed on top of the other until the grand final match takes place nearly touching the ceiling, to befit its elevated status

that or the more obvious meaning of the card having some big names on it , i dont know

it means each match gets its own individual ring, one placed on top of the other until the grand final match takes place nearly touching the ceiling, to befit its elevated status
:icon_chee

that or the more obvious meaning of the card having some big names on it , i dont know
Geez...I never knew it meant that..:rolleyes:
But I think it's fair to wonder what stacked means in Glory terms given the fact that their big names have been disappearing from their rankings. I doubt Nieky will be fighting. Or Rico. Or Robin. Or Levin or Varga.

Actually Rico Verhoeven will not fight from what I know. It"s gonna be a contender tournament.

From my sources, Ghiță, Adegbuyi, Edwards and Londt are out of discussion.

So:

Ben Saddik vs. TBA
Xavier Vigney vs. TBA

Who else can be? Jahfarr Wilnis probably, also Brestovac is free.

Back