• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls with Southern accents... attractive or not?

I live in Arkansas, previously Oklahoma, Texas, and Georgia. Southern women are far and away more attractive to me, based mostly on the country girl/southern belle demographics. The accent doesn't have a lot to do with it, but the sense of values and what is important to them more closely aligns with what I look for in a woman. I don't necessarily want a barefoot pregnant hick making me sandwiches, although parts of that paradigm are interesting. I like to be outdoors and do outdoor activities, so I don't really want a Green Acres situation going on, ya know?

WASP.

Yes, but only if that person speaks correctly. The occasional "ain't" is acceptable. I am southern, after all.

Not those girls in op. To hard to determine if they are special needs or not. But Southern Belle yes.

if the girl is sexy enough she can talk like a retard for all I care
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I've been down here too long...

Yes
West Texas
Georgia
Oklahoma
Alabama

No
East Texas
Liousiana
Florida

Hit adn miss. I was in North Carolina last year, and that accent was fucking hot.

Alabama ..... not so much.

No
I can't stand Southern accents.

Only exception is for Cajun/Louisiana accents, mainly because of how rare it is to hear it.

when real, yes.

when fake, no.

I took a plane in Texas (I'm middle easterm) and one of the hostess was a blonde texan. She was the sexiest thing ever when she asked me what I would like to drink. I'd do 1 year in guantanamo in exchange of 1 hour with her in a hotel room.

No, they sound like retards, unless I'm in a wild wild west show.

it's rough, there are worse though, like a Boston or Chicago accent.

I don't mind it as long as it's not super thick.

Grow up.

Southern Belles........yes. Southern Hoodrats.........no.

Disclaimer: Belles and Hoodrats can be any color. Don't read into it.
This. There's a fine line in a classy southern belle twang and just sounding like trailer trash.

source: a lifetime in Georgia/Alabama

Southern accents are amazing. I deal with some southern companies and I could stay on dat phone for hours listening to them talk. I've watched Slingblade like a million times

Last edited:
Southern accents are amazing. I deal with some southern companies and I could stay on dat phone for hours listening to them talk. I've watched Slingblade like a million times

Who you tryna holla at in Slingblade?

Cute at best. But that's probably because I've lived here for most of my life. I never bought into the accent-attractiveness thing until I went to NY and saw people fawning over mine. I've been trying to get rid of it for years due to work

Who cares. As long as they're hot that's all that matters. It's not like I would actually listen to them speak anyway.

Back