Girls with Southern accents... attractive or not?

Not a fan. Especially when they incessantly use the word "ain't" like that catfish girl.

Yep. Something about the drawl feels homey

@Cint

The South is rising as we speak. @j123

76191e0b0c7a7b4a574023b893a35ae8.jpg

Depends on what they look like

I don't really care either way when it comes to any American accent.....

Unless it's South American... now that's hot.

Ha, i think it's kinda cute. Probably depends on the chick though.

What are we talking about eastern Kentucky or like 118lb Georgia dime? Becaue toothless tammy is amazing to take home, but Bodacious Betty is great to take home to mom.

Can bodacious Betty cook and clean? Cause I'm down for some big girl lovin. Sad that big girls detest fat guys though; that's some twlight zone bullshit.

I am but I used to live down South at one point. Dated a Texan girl for a bit too.
Ah alright, that post had me questioning my life almost as much as finding out @Zer wasn't actually Imanari (I still have my doubts about that one though).

There are some really beautiful, polite and caring women in the south but that's slowly fading too. How did your girl from Texas compare to the women you've dated from elsewhere?

Ah alright, that post had me questioning my life almost as much as finding out @Zer wasn't actually Imanari (I still have my doubts about that one though).

There are some really beautiful, polite and caring women in the south but that's slowly fading too. How did your girl from Texas compare to the women you've dated from elsewhere?

Discussing my relation with her could easily turn into an essay so I'll save the details for another time. But long story short, she was kind, caring, and having been raised in the country, she was great with animals which is a trait I admire. Overall a good woman with honesty and integrity but she had her issues like anybody else and I was a huge dick to her at times. I don't know her being Texan was a big factor in anything. I liked her accent though.

I remember briefly dated one other southern chick from Baton Rouge. I haven't met many people from Louisiana so it felt like a cultural experience for me.

For the most part, yeah. Unless it's super redneck-y or white trash or something like that. But a normal Southern girl? Hell yeah. I think the Kentucky/West Virginia/Tennessee/Arkansas type accent isn't as nice as the other Southern accents, though.

Love dat Alabama accent. @Jackie Blue @SammyPops

I don't mind them. I've lived in the South all of my life. It's rare that I ever encounter a woman with a "southern belle" accent as portrayed in the movies. Most are far more tame than that.

The South Will Rise Again.

a0ad87a49a1e65c722aed34781a5b749.jpg

a sthn accent doesnt increase or decrease attractiveness for me

Super sexy if not over the top hillbilly type. Also they are more into traditional gender roles which is a plus (even though I like cooking myself).

Southern accents are amazing. I deal with some southern companies and I could stay on dat phone for hours listening to them talk. I've watched Slingblade like a million times
I did tech support for awhile and I loved southern black ladies with their sugar, honey, darlin etc.

Back