• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls with Southern accents... attractive or not?

That catfish wrangler sounds dumb as shit. that's never attractive. a southern accent isn't that bad assuming you're not inbred.

if the girl is sexy enough she can talk like a retard for all I care

I don't care what kind of accent a girl has as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

That catfish wrangler sounds dumb as shit. that's never attractive. a southern accent isn't that bad assuming you're not inbred.

You sound gay as shit. Hannah Barron is about as pretty as it gets. You'd probably have your boyfriend baiting your hook and taking the fish off if you ever went fishing.

As far as the op, South Carolina girls almost sound like they're singing when their accents are thick. Love it.

Fuck yes a southern accent is attractive on a woman.

For some reason my grandpa told all of us males in the family to never be with a southern girl. He never once explained why though.

You sound gay as shit. Hannah Barron is about as pretty as it gets. You'd probably have your boyfriend baiting your hook and taking the fish off if you ever went fishing.

As far as the op, South Carolina girls almost sound like they're singing when their accents are thick. Love it.

You sound like you have down syndrome.

I live in Arkansas, previously Oklahoma, Texas, and Georgia. Southern women are far and away more attractive to me, based mostly on the country girl/southern belle demographics. The accent doesn't have a lot to do with it, but the sense of values and what is important to them more closely aligns with what I look for in a woman. I don't necessarily want a barefoot pregnant hick making me sandwiches, although parts of that paradigm are interesting. I like to be outdoors and do outdoor activities, so I don't really want a Green Acres situation going on, ya know?

Girl in the second video is hot, would. Do I find her accent attractive? Nope, but I'd be willing to overlook it.

No i do not. Girl in the second video could barely open her mouth to speak for the first minute. It was funny that she had a much huskier voice than the guy she was with.

I love most accents- its different, its kinky, its fun. Definitely like the southern accent.
My wife has a Mn accent, so its great when she talks like a dirty whore- its a wholesome type of dirty whore. You betcha

Oh, lawd no.

Back