• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls with Southern accents... attractive or not?

If he had stayed out of the War room he'd have been fine.
Honest question:

Do you Mods have the power to bring back a banned account? With an email confirmation? If so, can we please, please have WOW and Mulders hair back?

Nope, sounds disgusting and poor.
Might “sound”

th

But it’s not always the case, friend

My experience with those accents is limited to Trailer Park Marine wives from Camp Pendleton. I hate the sound of it and their Third World Bubba culture it represents.

Abby and Baskin Champion are from Alabama, but sound like SOCAL girls.

I'm attracted to girls that are attracted to me.
Don't care about the accents.

I love em. Sexy as hell.
Georgia gals tend to the most direct though in flirtation compared to Tennessee, Louisville KY.

Might be the yankee in me, but when I hear a woman speaking with a southern accent I assume they're either fat or retarded.

Most of the time I'm right.

Might be the yankee in me, but when I hear a woman speaking with a southern accent I assume they're either fat or retarded.

Most of the time I'm right.
Statistically speaking, you would still be right if you deleted ‘with a southern accent.’ At least if we are talking America.

Statistically speaking, you would still be right if you deleted ‘with a southern accent.’ At least if we are talking America.

Your location says Los Angeles. You know if our plastic surgery can't save us, we'll have nothing.

Honest question:

Do you Mods have the power to bring back a banned account? With an email confirmation? If so, can we please, please have WOW and Mulders hair back?
Above my pay grade.

I've came to the conclusion that if the girl is hot then so is the accent.

Back