• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls with Southern accents... attractive or not?

Well I've only fucked southern girls, so I'd have to say so.

Yes, it has that Daisy Duke feel. Hot blonde with a dumb accent.

For me, same as all accents - as long as its not too harsh/thick, its awesome.

Southern accents are amazing. I deal with some southern companies and I could stay on dat phone for hours listening to them talk. I've watched Slingblade like a million times

63826251.jpg

If they're a southern belle, classy, the accent is incredible. If they're from a trailer cursing and spitting chew everywhere that is different...

Southern accents are amazing. I deal with some southern companies and I could stay on dat phone for hours listening to them talk. I've watched Slingblade like a million times

I reckon I seens that movie

Balls deep on all but ones with british accents, id have to gag those bitches.

I find a lot of American accents (not all) unpleasant but the main chick in westworld (Dolares) has a great accent to me.

An attractive woman is an attractive woman. I also used to live in the South so I’m used to it as well.

I love accents on women. I'm a big fan of the southern accent. Worst I've encountered so far is Boston/Philly/Jersey and German.

Not like that. And calling people y'all sounds stupid. If she is a blue blooded southern bell from Biloxi then we can kick it.

What are we talking about eastern Kentucky or like 118lb Georgia dime? Becaue toothless tammy is amazing to take home, but Bodacious Betty is great to take home to mom.

It can be sexy, but it also depends if she's got enough intelligence to not look foolish.

For the most part, yeah. Unless it's super redneck-y or white trash or something like that. But a normal Southern girl? Hell yeah. I think the Kentucky/West Virginia/Tennessee/Arkansas type accent isn't as nice as the other Southern accents, though.

I don't mind them. I've lived in the South all of my life. It's rare that I ever encounter a woman with a "southern belle" accent as portrayed in the movies. Most are far more tame than that.

the accent aint cute
but if the girl is hot, i'll attempt to mate

Back