News Gillian Robertson vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez at UFC 302 on June 1st

Who wins?

• Gillian

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • Michelle

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Watermom has fought Marina Rodriguez twice in her last 4 fights, and now they're just using her to put people over.

Watersons looked bad for years and doesn't have the physicality or finishing ability to keep Roberson off of her. Think she gets subbed fairly quickly.

Watermom has fought Marina Rodriguez twice in her last 4 fights, and now they're just using her to put people over.
Well she’s ranked 14th. Gillian is 15th..

Is that your definition of “putting people over”?

1710663241302.gif

Prime Waterson would’ve danced circles around Robertson…

She’s definitely not what she once was, but I still think she has a sizable advantage standing. If she can keep the fight upright, I like her chances.

Be weary young Sherbros..

there-are-people-who-believe-this-v0-mjwtggrj8tf91.jpg
I never saw this mechanism failing 👍👍👍

The colour is to warn predators.

This isn't the flex you think it is.
If there's one guy I could've predicted would be offended by a joke about pink haired lesbians, it's definitely you haha

When are they going to cut Waterson? All she did is make those weird freaky noises from her mouth like all other Winklejohn fighters do and punches, kicks air the whole fight pretending she landed.

Last edited:
Waterson is 38, don't know why she's still fighting. Or still ranked for that matter. She hasn't won a fight in 3 and a half years and that was a split division she should have lost. She could arguably be 0-7 right now.

I'm hoping another loss will be the nail in the coffin.

View attachment 1035076
Frankly I'm surprised she is fighting again after that beatdown in her last fight. She's had a respectable career and would have been a champion or perennial contender if the UFC had an Atomweight division (which they absolutely should).

As it is, I hope she doesn't take too much more damage before she retires. Robertson won't hurt her too bad, but Waterson definitely needs to call it a career.

I like both fighters. Robertson has the advantage. She's a submission talent and time is on her side. However I'm ride or die with Waterson. One of the coolest funniest women in MMA. So I'm going Michelle by Hai Karate leg kick. Chop chop!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back