Who wins?

• Gillian

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • Michelle

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Be weary young Sherbros..

there-are-people-who-believe-this-v0-mjwtggrj8tf91.jpg

Waterson has always seemed to have issues with grapplers and Robertson has been strong at flyweight so there’s the chance for a quick sub after some BJJ dominance.
But Robertson also struggles with quick strikers like she did against Ricci.

I don’t think Waterson is physical enough to stop the wrestling for all 3 rounds but this might be really ugly for Robertson with side kicks hitting her at will until she finally cuts range.

Robertson by 2nd round sub

Waterson has gotten a bit too long on the tooth, I am afraid. Might be a quick sub. But if she manages to keep distance with kicks etc. for a while, it might look like a fight. Then Robertson by submission.

I like both of them, but only Gillian has a future. Hopefully some real competitive entertainment can be found nonetheless.

I will always root for the Hottie but she doesn't seem to be able to win fights anymore... so hard to say how this one goes.

Middle of the road fighters at best at this point in their careers. Could be competitive scrap I suppose. Leaning towards the Canadian

Isnt Gillian that one girl who was in TUF with Gaethje and Alvarez??? God DAMN the wall did not have any mercy on her, thats crazy

Back