Germany expecting 800,000 migrants this year!

Just came from Germany a couple weeks ago.

I asked about the crazy immigration in Germany lately. A good friend of mine who is German and around 65 years old had this to say:

"Germans are getting too old nowdays. German women just don't want to be bothered with the burden of carrying and raising a child."

How does he feel about the poorer migrant families having 10 kids while the educated German born (whatever their background may be) are having one kid?

A very uncomfortable topic, but an undeniable reality. This is one of Israel's primary fears. I remember someone from Israel telling me that one strategy that Israel has tried, to address the high birth rate amongst Palestinians, is to provide some of them with free education in the hope that they will follow the historic pattern that educated people have lower birth rates as a group.

LOL, all GOP candinate has talk about is building a wall to secure border and Bernie said right wing love idea of open border.

more reason not to support him.

Rhetoric isn't policy.

The notion that old dead white man from England are 'gods' of western civilization and that 'compassion' is what built us up is something I reject. A moderate healthy dose of compassion is necessary but our nations and people must come first. Europe won't exist if it continues at its self destructive pace.

What else should we do? give into the American way by bombing Syria or what? I suggest sending some aide and taking in a small number of refugees but NOT 800,000. How about a few hundred girls who are being saved from daily gangrape?

A while back the Canadian government got flack from it's opposition parties for suggesting it would prioritize minority refugees from the ME. The implication was that the Conservatives would choose Christians and not Muslims, and all I could think was, "So what? Good." And I'm not even Christian.

A very uncomfortable topic, but an undeniable reality. This is one of Israel's primary fears. I remember someone from Israel telling me that one strategy that Israel has tried, to address the high birth rate amongst Palestinians, is to provide some of them with free education in the hope that they will follow the historic pattern that educated people have lower birth rates as a group.

The key isn't merely education. The key is what is instilled into the people through that education.

If you wanted to depopulate a target society for example, you could steer them away from family values, pride of people, history, teach that sex is for fun, etc. The education system is well suited for this, as well as major media.

You can produce generations that will 'choose' not to have families. Of course, that has to be reinforced by propaganda (media and music) also but it is not a problem.

It is peoples instincts to have families. We wouldn't be here if that was not the case. It takes conditioning to reverse that, and behavioral sciences are extremely well studied.

The European elite could reverse the demographic problem if there was a will to do so, but the opposite is true. They want the depopulation to occur and they've been working on it for quite some time.

Last edited:
Has anyone suggested Germany build a "wall" and "internment camps" yet?

But seriously, migration (or whatever term you prefer) of people from poor countries to rich countries is a huge problem. And I don't think I've ever heard of one good suggestion. I mean seriously, what do you do? Shoot everyone at the border? Do you take everyone in? What do you do?

Nobody really has any solutions. Perhaps make the country of destination less welcoming, or impossible to get into? Don't open borders and let people die on your doorstep? Meddle in middle east affairs until things there magically get better. You know, because that has worked awesome so far? None of these are realistic ideas.

The only solution is to make it so people don't want to leave their countries. No clue how that could be accomplished. People have been leaving their place of origins ever since there have been people.

Nobody really has any solutions. Perhaps make the country of destination less welcoming, or impossible to get into? Don't open borders and let people die on your doorstep? Meddle in middle east affairs until things there magically get better. You know, because that has worked awesome so far? None of these are realistic ideas.

The only solution is to make it so people don't want to leave their countries. No clue how that could be accomplished. People have been leaving their place of origins ever since there have been people.

This is pretty much my point ^^^ but in the information age people in shitty places have a much better idea of what life might be like in richer countries. PLus they can use google maps to get there --- and probably find websites that explain the best way to get into a country (I'm sure it exists!).

the only way i see these immigrants leaving is if they run out of hand-outs or the country goes bankrupt so they'll flock to a richer EU country that will support them.

Germany has money and as such is getting the brunt of the immigrants. Italy and Greece are in major debt so while they are usually the first stop for immigrants, i don't see them hanging around those countries for too long.

Honestly it's an unprecedented disaster. A catastrophic collapse of the nation state, and one of the most amazing anti-democratic fiascoes of our era. In almost every European state, the populace is strongly opposed to mass non-European immigration from outside the EU. Not one will be given a choice, however.

These people are never leaving. They will impose devastating social costs and severely aggravate German domestic politics for decades. I don't see how they will avoid straight-up Americanizing now. Who knows, maybe Germerica will be better than the old system.

Why do the politicians let this happen then, and then why do the people keep electing these guys if it is hated so much?

Dang even though I dislike that evil man. I must admit its well laid out

4:52 it gets good.

5:22 it gets real.

Makes me want to join the military and follow some leader into war:icon_evil. Good use of drums.

Did you produce this? You should go to film school if so. And tone down the anti-Jewish sentiments.

A powerful video indeed. Slight chills and a little additional eye moisture were present on my end. The voice, music, and visuals worked together very well.

After seeing that ra rugged man vs Jared Taylor video from another thread, I ended up watching a few more videos of his. They certainly tied in with a lot of what is being discussed here. Many of you impress me with your posts and it is nice to see.

The right care about illegal immigration to the same degree they care about gay marriage; they don't. It's a distraction for them. They won't get a wall built and their other policies

Look up TiSA, it's one of the 3 major secret Trade Treaties Obama is pushing and the GOP supports. There is language in their that addresses immigration, which our trade agreements are not supposed to deal with.

well first of all, the Left are the one that vocally support open borders, so even if your point is "correct" the conclusion that we can get is politician on both side support immigration.

you still doesn't show me how the right wing candidate does not support borders protection (even though many of them agree in building walls to protect borders )

and you also has not show me how they support illegal immigration, the only thing you showed me is they agree about some trade treaties that Obama is pushing.

This is pretty much my point ^^^ but in the information age people in shitty places have a much better idea of what life might be like in richer countries. PLus they can use google maps to get there --- and probably find websites that explain the best way to get into a country (I'm sure it exists!).

Oh, absolutely the internet has made migration easier, and migrants better informed. Yay for social networking as well! I was reading a story about people moving through Bosnia to the west using google maps to navigate their way. Made me do a double take.

Maybe it's the start of a second migration period.

Could very well be. My "people" were the last of the first wave, converted to a Christian nation in less than a hundred years, and 1100 years later there is no genetic difference from the rest of the nearby population.

The growing pains for the first few hundred years following major shift in population demographics can't be comfortable for the original people though. The sky isn't falling in Europe, but it certainly is changing colour.

The invaders from the West will just flood into the East. This is the end of Western civilization. That's not an overreaction. It's really happening, before your very eyes, in your lifetime. And if you express any caution, you are a racist.

LOL, no it isnt, how little faith you have in your own heritage.

Should spain be responsible for poor Mexicans and central Americans crossing into the US?

Mexico was never decolonized, nobody left the country when it gained independence, the first leader of the new nation was a peninsular and the founding fathers were Creoles.

This is quite different from europeans leaving Africa, ripe to be taken by communists, islamists and petty warlords. Europeans should had never left Africa.

How does he feel about the poorer migrant families having 10 kids while the educated German born (whatever their background may be) are having one kid?

Palestinians and jews share a lot of the genetic makeup, the differences are cultural and superficial, jews and palestinians need to stop fighting and work on their common heritage.

Germans and africans? not so much. Turks were relatively fine, but this new wave of immigrants are just too alien to a nation-state.

The notion that old dead white man from England are 'gods' of western civilization and that 'compassion' is what built us up is something I reject. A moderate healthy dose of compassion is necessary but our nations and people must come first. Europe won't exist if it continues at its self destructive pace.

Compassion allowed europeans to work for abstract goals, for nation, and compassion allowed europeans to overcome their hatred for each other and actually have lasting peace.

Remove european compassion and you get eastern europe and latin america.

Corruption, violence, mediocrity.

What else should we do? give into the American way by bombing Syria or what? I suggest sending some aide and taking in a small number of refugees but NOT 800,000. How about a few hundred girls who are being saved from daily gangrape?

Dispersing these groups among all nations of the world. Not just europe, also separate the refugees from economic migrants.

Mexico could take a few of them. We are a nation with a long history of taking refugees, my grandmother was a refugee from the spanish civil war.

I will admit that is a very powerful video. Shame though that it is touting up Hitler as a 'savior'. Jews are the good guys

The jews are not a collective mind.

The part that really sucks is how unprincipled and irrational it is. It's certainly admirable to scoop up refugees and give them a better life, and I don't for an instant begrudge the refugees for making the trip. I'd do the same in their shoes. Yet the public discourse is so thoroughly controlled that what would seem like relatively reasonable statements from the citizens of Germany and Italy -- 'hey, maybe we should limit the number of people we take in' -- or 'hey, maybe we should take in refugees from OTHER parts of the world instead of just pipelining large factions that will form intractable blocks -- are condemned. And because there's no real rational counter-argument to support that condemnation, it inevitably takes the form of prosecuting the objecter for racism, war crimes, and human rights violations, for a criminal cannot be allowed to speak.

This is why you are tagged as 'hateful' if you oppose unlimited immigration. You can then be deprived of any voice in the debate (we should not, after all, consider hateful and evil voices). The masses can be allowed the illusion of democracy ... as long as they don't make evil choices, that is. 3/4 of Germans and 3/4 of Italians oppose unlimited immigration from outside the EU ... but since that is evil, their will is irrelevant.

And this is why the left's control of the language should have been fought much harder.

I will admit that is a very powerful video. Shame though that it is touting up Hitler as a 'savior'. Jews are the good guys

I agree with you about Hitler. I disagree that Jews are "good guys" in this context.

How can you guys look into this subject and not make the connection?

The second video showed Barbara Specter, who is Jewish, specifically saying that Jews will be resented for their leading role in forcing Europe to become multicultural. From the horse's mouth.

Look at this collection of quotes from The White Genocide Project (which probably should be called the STOP White Genocide Project, or something...but what do I know):
http://whitegenocideproject.com/what-anti-whites-say/

If you look at all of the quotes, not only the ones for Europe, you'll see that people of Jewish ancestry are shockingly over-represented (exactly as Barbara Specter says), considering their minority status on the world stage.

I personally consider (Ashkenaz) Jews to be white, because they obviously have European ancestry. However, it appears that Jews don't share this opinion, and they hold themselves apart, when it suits them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back