Germany expecting 800,000 migrants this year!

And this is why the left's control of the language should have been fought much harder.

Yes i hate the way the media has made it where the liberal opinion is the default correct opinion of society, and if you have a conservative point of view you are automatically put on the defense. Your opinion is automatically wrong or supposedly goes against everyone in America, so go ahead and try defending an automatically wrong viewpoint.

In before JVS and others say there is no liberal bias.

Well looks like the systematic destruction of European culture has begun by the ruling elite in favor of globalism and political correctness. Really, those in charge do not care what happens unless their inner circles are affected.

Just came from Germany a couple weeks ago.

I asked about the crazy immigration in Germany lately. A good friend of mine who is German and around 65 years old had this to say:

"Germans are getting too old nowdays. German women just don't want to be bothered with the burden of carrying and raising a child."

This is one of the main ignored themes here, imo.
Without the immigration, European economics are prognosed to collapse as their birth rates are plummeting. Personally, I think the human race as a whole would do good to stop growing, but from a certain government's pov it's devastating.

I agree with you about Hitler. I disagree that Jews are "good guys" in this context.

How can you guys look into this subject and not make the connection?

The second video showed Barbara Specter, who is Jewish, specifically saying that Jews will be resented for their leading role in forcing Europe to become multicultural. From the horse's mouth.

Look at this collection of quotes from The White Genocide Project (which probably should be called the STOP White Genocide Project, or something...but what do I know):
http://whitegenocideproject.com/what-anti-whites-say/

If you look at all of the quotes, not only the ones for Europe, you'll see that people of Jewish ancestry are shockingly over-represented (exactly as Barbara Specter says), considering their minority status on the world stage.

I personally consider (Ashkenaz) Jews to be white, because they obviously have European ancestry. However, it appears that Jews don't share this opinion, and they hold themselves apart, when it suits them.

wtf is this crock of shit?

Compassion allowed europeans to work for abstract goals, for nation, and compassion allowed europeans to overcome their hatred for each other and actually have lasting peace.

Remove european compassion and you get eastern europe and latin america.

There are other ways to show compassion though, no?
You could set up refugee camps in the conflict-bordering countries, send your human rights and aid orgs to help them, intervene with your army to stop the conflict, financial aid and provisions, etc.

Palestinians and jews share a lot of the genetic makeup, the differences are cultural and superficial, jews and palestinians need to stop fighting and work on their common heritage.

Germans and africans? not so much. Turks were relatively fine, but this new wave of immigrants are just too alien to a nation-state.

We all share a lot of Genetic makeup and only differ in cultural and superficial characteristics, this has never stopped us from killing and hating each other.

Mexico was never decolonized, nobody left the country when it gained independence, the first leader of the new nation was a peninsular and the founding fathers were Creoles.

This is quite different from europeans leaving Africa, ripe to be taken by communists, islamists and petty warlords. Europeans should had never left Africa.

A lot of the whites who left africa were forced to. John Kerry's wife for example. And Germany didn't colonize the counties sending boat people anyways.

why is everyone surprised at the number of refugees?

almost all of middle east has been turned into a war zone and millions of people are affected

USA/NATO go in there, start shit up and now when whole families are seeking better lives for themselves we pretend like its none of our business?

rich arab countries pretend like its none of their business as well (LoL) all the while instigating shit (saudi arabia vs yemen anyone? - 21 million people affected in yemen, there's another crysis for ya)

btw I am from croatia, one of the countries that is getting ready for the influx of refugees on its borders (since hungary built a fence on its border with serbia)

as a european i am worried by this. all that humanitarian talk is just pointless. the politicians have to answer one question - can we accommodate these people without harming the well-being of the european citizens and the finances the state. so far this is not being addressed and it's exactly this kind of clusterfuck that gets dumbfuck populists elected to office.

One percent population increase, entirely of refugees and in a single year...
I hope they do a better job than they did with the Turkish labourers.

ridiculous .. grow some damn balls Germany ffs

This is one of the main ignored themes here, imo.
Without the immigration, European economics are prognosed to collapse as their birth rates are plummeting. Personally, I think the human race as a whole would do good to stop growing, but from a certain government's pov it's devastating.

That's the left's primary weapon. They can use the economy to justify all of this madness. I think it helps them sleep better at night.

That's the left's primary weapon. They can use the economy to justify all of this madness. I think it helps them sleep better at night.

Yeah... because unions and environmentalists love unchecked immigration, while libertarians and the corporate elite hate the free movement of labour. :icon_lol:

One percent population increase, entirely of refugees and in a single year...
I hope they do a better job than they did with the Turkish labourers.

lol,its gonna be MUCH worse than turkish immigration.
The first wave of Turks actually got jobs (it was during Germanys 0% unemployment days),the majority of what we get now is uneducated and will never be able to get off govt. support and those people will never adapt to society..
Theres a good reason why the refugees dont stay in Hungary or Poland (fellow EU states),but want to move to the EUs top social security systems.

Right wing parties are gonna have a major boost during the next elections and attacks against asylum seekers are gonna increase.

lol,its gonna be MUCH worse than turkish immigration.
The first wave of Turks actually got jobs (it was during Germanys 0% unemployment days),the majority of what we get now is uneducated and will never be able to get off govt. support and those people will never adapt to society..
Theres a good reason why the refugees dont stay in Hungary or Poland (fellow EU states),but want to move to the EUs top social security systems.

Right wing parties are gonna have a major boost during the next elections and attacks against asylum seekers are gonna increase.

I know, that's what I mean.
It's a much more difficult situation, and Germany (although they were hardly alone) completely failed with their policies regarding Turkish labour immigration.

I'm sure a lot of people will be emigrating as well, so...

I didn't even get there and I'm already angry about people leeching off the taxes I'll soon be paying.

Can see Germany and elsewhere exploding from all this illegal migrant activity. The numbers are as frightening as the culture they bring.

Sounds like Germany has fucked themselves over, much like France. Well it's their country it's up to them.

Sounds like Germany has fucked themselves over, much like France. Well it's their country it's up to them.

It's the EU and freedom of movement thing, no borders and utter disaster that is going to get worse. Totally exploited by these migrants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back