Germany expecting 800,000 migrants this year!

What about Syria? The west is to blame or is that just an auto response for all the failures in that part of the world.

And what about the middle eastern countries not bombed by the west who wont take any of the refugees?

Syria is fucked up for a variety of factors. The West is involved in some, sure, but I'm not sure why "blame" matters, as Germany has been one of the least involved in recent years, and even if the US is entirely to blame, Germany is not the US.

The middle eastern countries not bombed by the est and and not taking immigrants are pretty much the gulf states. They are bad places run by bad people. So, what about them? Are you suggesting we should be more like them?

Good. Once Germany as we know it ceases to exist in the next century we will have our example to say "remember Germany? Yeah that shit didn't work"

Syria is fucked up for a variety of factors. The West is involved in some, sure, but I'm not sure why "blame" matters, as Germany has been one of the least involved in recent years, and even if the US is entirely to blame, Germany is not the US.

The middle eastern countries not bombed by the est and and not taking immigrants are pretty much the gulf states. They are bad places run by bad people. So, what about them? Are you suggesting we should be more like them?

The person I quoted blamed the west, but was vague, the west hasn't done that much in Syria

Lol "even if the US are entirely to blame". Why do we have to be to blame at all? Their leader and his father and their buddy iran and isis and the men who are leavinf the women behind to go to europe and fight. None of them can be blamed.

Some people just want to blame the west, especially the us, for the failures of others.

The person I quoted blamed the west, but was vague, the west hasn't done that much in Syria

Lol "even if the US are entirely to blame". Why do we have to be to blame at all? Their leader and his father and their buddy iran and isis and the men who are leavinf the women behind to go to europe and fight. None of them can be blamed.

Some people just want to blame the west, especially the us, for the failures of others.

You're getting hung up on blaming. My point was that whether or not the us is to blame is irrelevant with respect to germany's decisions. Why do you care about that so much?

Many more are answering the calls to march being blasted out in the media and political PR groups calling for migrants, as well as the free cash and residence being advertised

" And since mid-August, at least 250 Iraqis a day have been landing on Greek islands, Konstantinos Vardakis, the top European Union diplomat in Baghdad, said in an interview. To accommodate increased demand, Iraqi Airways recently added two new daily flights to Istanbul from Baghdad.

In recent weeks, the phenomenon has snowballed, as Iraqis track migrants on messaging apps like Viber and WhatsApp and hear back from friends who have reached places like Germany, where Chancellor Angela Merkel has welcomed migrants and has become a hero to many Iraqis. The stories Iraqis hear from relatives in Europe are often euphoric, and full of possibility.

“When you go to Europe, they treat you well, they give you a house, they pay you money, they take care of your health,” said Ali Hattam Jassim, 37, whose brother recently arrived in Belgium. “We have so many friends there, and they tell us how great the life is.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/world/middleeast/iraq-migrants-refugees-europe.html?_r=1

Really, there are countless millions that can try to take advantage of this momentum and there will undoubtedly be many, many more incoming.

You're getting hung up on blaming. My point was that whether or not the us is to blame is irrelevant with respect to germany's decisions. Why do you care about that so much?

No, im getting hung up on people who blame the west because its thr precursor to saying "you have to fix this now". Syria is a good example where largely left alone. They inserted themselves in the iraq war and the US didn't respond, I can't imagine what blame europe has.

The person I was quoting (who isn't you) used general terms to say the west bombs the middle east and causes all their problems. Now we owe these migrants (and migrants from other countries) so much.

I'm worried that obama will go big on this too and grab 10s if not 100s of thousands of syrians

Turkey is ramping up flights to Europe also.

Turkey has taken in a lot of people, so those there will likely want to keep moving to greener pastures and are most likely encouraged to do so.

Not to mention that the young men answering the calls will want to bring friends and family once rooted in their new host country.

Eventually they will have to end it. But they will take many before they reach the conclusion that Australia reached years ago. Unfortunately I think obama will jumo at the chance to take even more refugees (at the same time he tells us how safe the world has become with him at the wheel)

Every quote I have read or heard (most from liberal sources like the one you used) say something similar. They will accept only certain countries and they are well versed in their welfare laws and they want to use them.

At the highest levels I don't think they want it to stop at all, but they will have to manage the inevitable push back from on the ground because services will be strained and people will worry about their way of life.

It may settle down and turn into a steady but lower profile flow, although there was an RT report saying they expected a million or so next year, and next.

The precedent has been set, and the signals have been sent loud and long that the arms and wallets are open. Especially if there is any other flare ups in the middle east people will just head out.

That traitorous hag Merkel is still pushing for distribution of migrants through the EU. She can blow it out her ass. She wanted the migrants let her have them all. No distribution. Let's see how long these leftist idiots still want migrants in Germany before they start backtracking.

Oh you're overloaded with migrants are you? Can't cope? Well tough shit. Maybe you shouldn't have invited them with open arms. This will lead to the complete downfall of Germany and she needs to be burned at the stake.

That traitorous hag Merkel is still pushing for distribution of migrants through the EU. She can blow it out her ass. She wanted the migrants let her have them all. No distribution. Let's see how long these leftist idiots still want migrants in Germany before they start backtracking.

Oh you're overloaded with migrants are you? Can't cope? Well tough shit. Maybe you shouldn't have invited them with open arms. This will lead to the complete downfall of Germany and she needs to be burned at the stake.

You think this is leftist? This is about breaking workers rights down in a way thats all packaged as humanatarian and gives the politicans doing it a pr boost...its a far right fantasy come true!
Now watch as europes stronger workers rights built up by a long history of stuggle get sidestepped with cheap compliant labour arriving by the busload.
The pretend left politicans will smear anyone dissenting as racist or heartless and theyl be long out of office when the effects are felt.

You think this is leftist? This is about breaking workers rights down in a way thats all packaged as humanatarian and gives the politicans doing it a pr boost...its a far right fantasy come true!
Now watch as europes stronger workers rights built up by a long history of stuggle get sidestepped with cheap compliant labour arriving by the busload.
The pretend left politicans will smear anyone dissenting as racist or heartless and theyl be long out of office when the effects are felt.

"Social Dumping" is the EU term.

He called inviting all of them in leftist, not wanting to break them up and redistribute.

Good. Once Germany as we know it ceases to exist in the next century we will have our example to say "remember Germany? Yeah that shit didn't work"

We already have Sweden for that.

Last edited:
Apparently we're taking 12,000 refugees in Oz.
Focusing on minorities, women, children and families within the refugee camps.

(Excuse the poor communications skills of the robotic dickhead. He's not very good.)

At the highest levels I don't think they want it to stop at all, but they will have to manage the inevitable push back from on the ground because services will be strained and people will worry about their way of life.

It may settle down and turn into a steady but lower profile flow, although there was an RT report saying they expected a million or so next year, and next.

The precedent has been set, and the signals have been sent loud and long that the arms and wallets are open. Especially if there is any other flare ups in the middle east people will just head out.

Yeah, which is crazy because this is will be an expensive endeavor. I think that's also the case with people from central america walking up to our border and declaring asylum. It still happens, but it isn't being reported on like before so people aren't as upset about it

Scary to think how many of those 800,000 will be ISIS supporters or members.

The UK had 640,000 come in last year and we're a smaller country although that was immigrants and not refugees.

Australia will concentrate on 'women, children and families.' Well thats everyone really isn't it? What is the point in saying that? I don't think they'd be many women on their own among them.

Abbott is now getting a hard time because he mentioned bringing in the migrants for 'religious minorities.'
What is wrong in saying that? At least this may give us one or two christians within the 12,000, but not many. We often read about the christians having their houses burnt down by muslims, sometimes killed as well.

Scary to think how many of those 800,000 will be ISIS supporters or members.

Personal, unsubstantiated opinion: ISIS can send how many supporters they want into Europe, whenever they want. They don't need this current stampede for that. Besides, there already seem to be quite a few ISIS supporters travelling from Europe to the ME, considering the estimated number of EU nationals fighting for ISIS.

Australia will concentrate on 'women, children and families.' Well thats everyone really isn't it? What is the point in saying that? I don't think they'd be many women on their own among them.

Abbott is now getting a hard time because he mentioned bringing in the migrants for 'religious minorities.'
What is wrong in saying that? At least this may give us one or two christians within the 12,000, but not many. We often read about the christians having their houses burnt down by muslims, sometimes killed as well.

He's specifically pandering to his supporters who don't like the idea of muslims and arab men entering the country.

Mostly I think the idea of focusing on the minorities who would be in danger after the war is a good one, although in a way it's giving up. The issues being helping ISIS with their ethnic cleansing, and playing into their plan of ethnic conflict. Including the broader narrative of the East versus West, Christians versus Muslims, "War on Islam" idea.

Back