Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

I love him but can we stop all the redundant repetitive threads about him? He's gone. Move on.

Ruining sherdog...

tenor.gif

If I didn't forget anyone, Fedor is at eight.

Coleman x2
Mir
Sylvia
Arlovski
Big Nog x2
Randleman

All of them were finished except Big Nog. All those finishes were in the first round except the secound Coleman fight.

Just for the stats Overeem:
2x Werdum
Arlovski
Dos Santos
Mir
Lesnar
2x Belfort

= 8 wins

+
Badr Hari K1 Champ
and he felt Stipe tapped :)

See, I am a big GSP fan, but threads like these only are fuel for the fire of GSP haters.

Future UFC champs? Really? Dude, you are just asking to be burnt with that kind of statement.

Hes actually tied with Hendo. Hendo has:

Bisping
Franklin
Vitor
Buatamante
Buatamante
Newton
Shogun
Shogun
Nogueira

And Hendo has wins over Pride champions who were at worst equal to UFC champions in Wand and Fedor.

And no. Most pundits do not consider GSP GOAT. That is pure lies. GSP gets nowhere near the respect from fighters and pundits he gets from fans. Joe Rogan doesn't even mention him in any shortlist oddly.

GSP would have needed to be a totally different fighter under Pride rules, hence he's not the GOAT.

<Fedor23>

Ok look, I'm Canadian and I'm a big GSP fan.
But this is getting ridiculous and making us look bad.
Let the Anderson and Jones fans make some threads. Spruce it up a bit.

Fedor has:

Coleman
Coleman
Randleman
Arlovksi
Nogueira
Nogueira
Sylvia
Mir
Lindland
Sonnen

So he is also tied with GSP

GSP would have needed to be a totally different fighter under Pride rules, hence he's not the GOAT.

<Fedor23>

I think he would have adapted just like he did in the UFC. A great striker that became one of the greatest MMA wrestlers.

Well he’s tied with Couture: Belfort, Smith, randleman, liddell, ortiz, sylvia and coleman.

Hernandez
Corrales
Castillo x 2
Gatti
Mitchell
Judah
Baldomir
De la hoya
Hatton
Marquez
Mosley
Cotto
Guerrero
Canelo
Maidana x2
pacquaio
Berto
Conor lol

That's a champs resume and all between 130-154

Not to mention undefeated!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(8).jpg

And no. Most pundits do not consider GSP GOAT. That is pure lies. GSP gets nowhere near the respect from fighters and pundits he gets from fans. Joe Rogan doesn't even mention him in any shortlist oddly.
The fact that Rogan doesn't let Jones' numerous positive drug tests affect Jones' legacy is telling. Heck, Rogan is actually of the mindset that the drug busts and partying is what makes him an even greater fighter...

And to say most don't evenput him in the conversation is ridiculous.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/26046297/why-georges-st-pierre-greatest-fighter-ever

"While Jones and Silva have dazzled and dominated, each has failed multiple tests for performance-enhancing drugs. That has to factor into their legacies. As for Emelianenko, he conquered all comers for a decade but did so outside the UFC. Longtime fans will regard his days in the Pride Fighting Championships with fondness, but in the dozen years since that promotion shut down, Fedor has not swung a bat in the major leagues. That matters."

Hes actually tied with Hendo. Hendo has:

Bisping
Franklin
Vitor
Buatamante
Buatamante
Newton
Shogun
Shogun
Nogueira

And Hendo has wins over Pride champions who were at worst equal to UFC champions in Wand and Fedor.

Lol at what Rogan thinks.

Plenty of experts do consider GSP the GOAT. Most websites have him as the best.

Hell, even Silva has called GSP the greatest on several occasions.

The fact that Rogan doesn't let Jones' numerous positive drug tests affect Jones' legacy is telling. Heck, Rogan is actually of the mindset that the drug busts and partying is what makes him an even greater fighter...

And to say most don't evenput him in the conversation is ridiculous.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/26046297/why-georges-st-pierre-greatest-fighter-ever

"While Jones and Silva have dazzled and dominated, each has failed multiple tests for performance-enhancing drugs. That has to factor into their legacies. As for Emelianenko, he conquered all comers for a decade but did so outside the UFC. Longtime fans will regard his days in the Pride Fighting Championships with fondness, but in the dozen years since that promotion shut down, Fedor has not swung a bat in the major leagues. That matters."

I didn't say most don't put him in the conversation. I said Joe Rogan doesn't. Not many consider him the GOAT though. Its certainly not as the OP said. He doesn't get the same respect from people in the game as he does from the fans for whatever reason.

Also Luke Thomas is awful.

Back