Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

Dude when was Michael Bisping ever considered a big ppv seller?!?!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_204
Sold 290,000 ppv (Bisping vs Hendo 2)
https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-event-figures/ppv-pay-per-view-buys-buyrate
Sold 300,000 (Woodley vs Thompson 2)

So Woodley outsold Bisping the last time they each headlined a ppv.

No truth was GSP saw Woodley literally beat Maia with 1 arm and realized there are easier fish to catch aka Bisping.
Hmm let’s see. Fight Bisping to be potentially a 2 weight champ and make history (considering that Bisping and Woodley are on the same PPV plane) or fight Woodley for the same money potentially getting the WW belt back? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That’s obviously an easy answer. So yeah stop acting like you can’t fathom GSP’s decision. You’re seriously going to sit there and say he “ducked” a fighter? He beat every single fighter in the WW division when it was considered the deepest division.

I'm not saying that GSP couldn't beat Woodley. What I'm saying is DW and GSP are in the crowd with an actively filming cameraman and Woodley beats Maia with 1 arm LITERALLY and GSP doesn't want to fight the winner anymore because he's boring? That's not fishy to anyone?
When did he say Woodley was boring? You keep posting that over and over when that never happened.
Good try

I think he would have adapted just like he did in the UFC. A great striker that became one of the greatest MMA wrestlers.

Perhaps, but that is a counterfactual, and his style was such that it can't be extrapolated outside of winning decisions under the unified rules.

Idk is Anderson is the goat, but I can tell for sure GSP isn't.

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
DC

He’s tied with GOATJones. Condit was an interim champ while gsp was still active champion, that doesn’t count. Tougher group of fighters too^^
not in the UFC
but Bader and Vera are HW champs in other organizations

Anderson didn't beat many other champs because he was the only champ.

Hendo..9

Newton
Big Nog
Bustamante 2x
Belfort
Franklin
Bisping
Shogun 2x

So you want to determine GOAT by using rules of an org that was only active for ten years, and was sold and shut down over a decade ago. Yes, completely seems like a logical ruleset to determine the GOAT ten years later.

I'm too lazy to do the math but have a feeling this thread title isn't accurate.

He has multiple wins against Penn and Hughes .He has 9 victories against UFC champions actually , 8 if you dont count Condit.
I dont want to count Serra either. Lol its a win vs a guy holding a belt I guess but Serra wasnt really a champ for more than a couple weeks.

See guys , @grimballer is so dumb that he actually admits one of my points that i've pointed out several times, Fighters are never the same after being defeated by the greatest of all time .
Soon you will see their records . Fighting GSP may be good for your pocket but not for your career.

Cause they were simply not that good.

They had a solid run, but as soon as they started facing better competition they got exposed

Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg
I've made this same thread like 3 times lol

Cause they were simply not that good.

They had a solid run, but as soon as they started facing better competition they got exposed
Thats kind of true. I agree todays talent is more evolved. Back then those were the absolute best guys the UFC had at the time.

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
DC

He’s tied with GOATJones. Condit was an interim champ while gsp was still active champion, that doesn’t count. Tougher group of fighters too^^
Most of the guys on gsp list were on great runs. Jones has a good list, but besides dc, everyone else was on less impressive streaks. Although you dont have chael there. He has never lost.

I you wanna count champ wins then Machida is a top dog:
- Vitor
- Randy
- Rua
- Shad
- Tito
- BJ
- Ace
+ Hendo the PRIDE champ
+ Carvalho the Bellator champ
+ Moose the Bellator champ
+ Bader the Bellator champ champ

That's 7 UFC champs, 1 PRIDE champ and 3 Bellator champs.
Not even counting the Strikeforce, KSW, DEEP, DREAM, KoTC and K-1 champs.
Not bad for a Karate guy, huh?

Last edited:
Most of the guys on gsp list were on great runs. Jones has a good list, but besides dc, everyone else was on less impressive streaks. Although you dont have chael there. He has never lost.

“Great runs” vs so so competition.

Once they started facing better competition, they started losing.

Most guys gsp defended his belt against had a losing record after facing gsp

“Great runs” vs so so competition.

Once they started facing better competition, they started losing.

Most guys gsp defended his belt against had a losing record after facing gsp
Yeah. Id chalk that up to gsp taking their souls. Honestly, to be on such a great streak, to finally earn your title shot and then to get thoroughly outclassed like gsp does? Was there really any weakness he has?

He is without a doubt the GOAT, only delusional limp dicked Jones fans think otherwise.

Back