Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

Lol at what Rogan thinks.

Plenty of experts do consider GSP the GOAT. Most websites have him as the best.

Hell, even Silva has called GSP the greatest on several occasions.

Plenty. But not most. Not consensus. As the OP suggests. I'm sure you've seen the very thorough post with around 100 pro fighters picking their GOAT and GSP barely got a look in. It was in Portuguese. I'm trying to find it. But I know you've seen it before. Every one has.

Hernandez
Corrales
Castillo x 2
Gatti
Mitchell
Judah
Baldomir
De la hoya
Hatton
Marquez
Mosley
Cotto
Guerrero
Canelo
Maidana x2
pacquaio
Berto
Conor lol

That's a champs resume and all between 130-154

Not to mention undefeated!

View attachment 574491
Everyone becomes a champion in the cherrypicking spoet of Boxing lol Not everyone becomes a champion in UFC which is MMA major pronotion . Also i was talking about MMA not combat sports here.

I didn't say most don't put him in the conversation. I said Joe Rogan doesn't. Not many consider him the GOAT though. Its certainly not as the OP said. He doesn't get the same respect from people in the game as he does from the fans for whatever reason.

Also Luke Thomas is awful.
There is no consensus but you said "most pundits" as if the majority of those that cover the sport don't consider GSP among the very best and in the GOAT conversation. The GOAT conversation, from most, always comes down to 4 guys: Fedor, GSP, Silva, and Jones

votes-international-jpg.357753

votes-brazilian-jpg.357751

Yeah GSP is definitely the consensus GOAT...lol

Everyone becomes a champion in the cherrypicking spoet of Boxing lol Not everyone becomes a champion in UFC which is MMA major pronotion . Also i was talking about MMA not combat sports here.

Floyd fought over 20 championship fights in a row

He never got stopped by a bum like Serra

Also when Maidana gave Floyd hell,he didn't run into retirement like GSP when Hendricks smashed him lol

Floyd isn't even top 5 in boxing history and shites over GSP lol

P.s Jones is also greater!

How many HW UFC champs has he beat? That manlet crusher

There is no consensus but you said "most pundits" as if the majority of those that cover the sport don't consider GSP among the very best and in the GOAT conversation. The GOAT conversation, from most, always comes down to 4 guys: Fedor, GSP, Silva, and Jones

Reread what I said. I said most pundits don't consider him the GOAT. Not most pundits don't consider him in the mix. You either didn't read my post properly or are spinning things.

Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg
No, that is FEDOR Emalianenko, I have GSP as #2 all time.
Fedor had wins over, Coleman, Nogeira, Randleman, Mir, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt K-1 champ, and ALL those were STOPPPAGES except Nogeira, who he Blodgened twice

GSP would have needed to be a totally different fighter under Pride rules, hence he's not the GOAT.

<Fedor23>

and hardly any of his wins against those guys were stoppages, my guy FEDOR GOAT was THEE Stoppage KING
No, that is FEDOR Emalianenko, I have GSP as #2 all time.
Fedor had wins over, Coleman, Nogeira, Randleman, Mir, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt K-1 champ, and ALL those were STOPPPAGES except Nogeira, who he Blodgened twice

Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg
No need for this thread....everybody knows he is the best so far.

He ducked Woodley hard. He's too boring so I don't want to fight him says one of the most dominant but boring champs of all time.

Normally I find myself in agreement with you on most things.

After watching Usman pressure Woodley and school him, I find it hard to believe that GSP wouldn't have done the same. I get that some find GSP boring, but what he isn't is a stupid fighter. Woodley always folds under pressure, and taking the fight to the other guy was a huge part of GSP's gameplan ever fight, he rarely sat back and was content looking for the counter.

They were flashy. They were cocky. They all learned there can be only one GOAT.

611d0bbdcb65ff59994b135f784116bb.gif

Fucking. Awesome. Single leg!

The goat really hooked his right knee.

After watching Usman pressure Woodley and school him, I find it hard to believe that GSP wouldn't have done the same. I get that some find GSP boring, but what he isn't is a stupid fighter. Woodley always folds under pressure, and taking the fight to the other guy was a huge part of GSP's gameplan ever fight, he rarely sat back and was content looking for the counter.

What I don't get is people think it's boring if you don't finish. He was a monster before he was champion and once he became champ he did what he had to do to stay there. If no one could beat him at his game, shame on them.

I love him but can we stop all the redundant repetitive threads about him? He's gone. Move on.

I agree.

I don’t feel we need all the threads pumping GSP up. Yet, I went through the first two pages and there were as many threads trying to tear him down, as pump him up.

This is going to be the natural reaction on both sides. But his haters do need to be kept in check. The problem is that they lie in their comments. If too many lie without the truth being told in rebuttal then suddenly the lie becomes reality.

I’m good with his legacy. I know a GOAT when I see one.

Among the typically mentioned GOAT contenders(Fedor don't count he's not a serious pick, he's an outlet for Pride fans refusal to admit the 2000s are over).

Jones
MM
GSP
AS

Future UFC champs? Really? Dude, you are just asking to be burnt with that kind of statement.
Yeah I get it. But what’s worse, claiming rising future champions on your stat sheet or shells Of themselves former champions?

votes-international-jpg.357753

votes-brazilian-jpg.357751

Yeah GSP is definitely the consensus GOAT...lol
I think that was awhile back, before GSP came back and won the MW belt. Before Anderson lost to weidman and tested positive for roids twice.
Before Jones is known as the biggest drug cheat in the UFC.
Other then fighters voting for there favorite fighters anyways :rolleyes:

And thats your reasoning why GSP isn't GOAT???
5zRYi1Fh.jpg

He never said that. Good try though.
He basically said that Woodley isn’t a big draw which is true. He’s actually the worst ppv selling champ next to DJ
only because he want big money fights and woodley is not a PPV draw

Dude when was Michael Bisping ever considered a big ppv seller?!?!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_204
Sold 290,000 ppv (Bisping vs Hendo 2)
https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-event-figures/ppv-pay-per-view-buys-buyrate
Sold 300,000 (Woodley vs Thompson 2)

So Woodley outsold Bisping the last time they each headlined a ppv.

No truth was GSP saw Woodley literally beat Maia with 1 arm and realized there are easier fish to catch aka Bisping.

I'm not saying that GSP couldn't beat Woodley. What I'm saying is DW and GSP are in the crowd with an actively filming cameraman and Woodley beats Maia with 1 arm LITERALLY and GSP doesn't want to fight the winner anymore because he's boring? That's not fishy to anyone?

Back