Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg

Last edited:
He ducked Woodley hard. He's too boring so I don't want to fight him says one of the most dominant but boring champs of all time.

Ruining sherdog...
Says the guy who is constantly posting shit content and has two cheaters in his AV.
Your last thread was one of the worst / shittiest i've seen in a long time. My threads are all quality threads filled with facts.

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
DC

He’s tied with GOATJones. Condit was an interim champ while gsp was still active champion, that doesn’t count. Tougher group of fighters too^^

Nice Stat... I always figured it was Jones, but he has 6.

So? Most were one dimensional or natural lw.

Remind us again what’s their record post gsp?

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
DC

He’s tied with GOATJones. Condit was an interim champ while gsp was still active champion, that doesn’t count.
He has multiple wins against Penn and Hughes .He has 9 victories against UFC champions actually , 8 if you dont count Condit.

He ducked Woodley hard. He's too boring so I don't want to fight him says one of the most dominant but boring champs of all time.
He never said that. Good try though.
He basically said that Woodley isn’t a big draw which is true. He’s actually the worst ppv selling champ next to DJ

He has multiple wins against Penn and Hughes .He has 9 victories against UFC champions actually , 8 if you dont count Condit.
Georges and Jon both beat 6 different former/current/future undisputed champions. Hespect

Most top 5 wins in UFC history. Stacked competition. Has beat every man put in front of him. Never tested positive.

No one can deny the GOAT. Those who hate are just in denial.

giphy.gif

They were flashy. They were cocky. They all learned there can be only one GOAT.

611d0bbdcb65ff59994b135f784116bb.gif

So? Most were one dimensional or natural lw.

Remind us again what’s their record post gsp?
See guys , @grimballer is so dumb that he actually admits one of my points that i've pointed out several times, Fighters are never the same after being defeated by the greatest of all time .
Soon you will see their records . Fighting GSP may be good for your pocket but not for your career.

Says the guy who is constantly posting shit content and has two cheaters in his AV.
Your last thread was one of the worst / shittiest i've seen in a long time. My threads are all quality threads filled with facts.
You call this quality??? I'm sure everything is shit to you if it isn't about _____ing GSP.

Back