Garry would be a good champ

Naw he was with Poly until he asked her to, you know… FINGER HIS BUTTHOLE lol
I don't believe that TBH. I honestly think that Colby Covington is a deeply closeted homosexual or possibly an autistic asexual.

While I'm really just joking (as this is a very lame thread), Ian Freeman did beat Frank Mir who would shortly become the actual UFC HW champ and later an interim champ before he got Brocked. Otherwise, Freeman' career wasn't anything special, but beating up a pre-motorcycle crash Mir on the ground like that was pretty impressive. That was Mir's only pre-crash loss. It did show Mir's vulnerability to hard shots on the feet or ground, though, which would later haunt Frank in big fights.
I remember that fight vividly. Might be the first hype train derailment I ever saw.

Reactions: mkt
Garry is polarizing while Leon is forgettable. But Leon is clearly the better fighter at this time.

Reactions: mkt
I like Garry like I like O'Malley. Love em as snipers and technicians of the game, but not much else about their personality or personal lives. Couple of fucking weirdos, but snipers with hands for days.

I like Garry like I like O'Malley. Love em as snipers and technicians of the game, but not much else about their personality or personal lives. Couple of fucking weirdos, but snipers with hands for days.
If the O'Malley and Garry couples ever get together...I don't want to hear any of the details.

Absolutely. Edwards as the champ is cancer for his division.

Last edited:
Garry could potentially run the division similar to adesanya. He’s tall, physical, and is improving.

Idk though. There’s a few really tough contenders at the top. I think we might see revolving door of champions

By reading the title I was thinking about Garry Goodridge before Ian Machado lol

Ian might be champ in 4-5 years. He isn't there yet skillwise though. He'd probably lose to Leon, Shavkat, JDM, Belal, and maybe Brady. I favor him over everyone else though. Colby wouldn't even win a round.

Now you are just talkin crazy.
Well, he's already fought a lot tougher strength of schedule than Khabib. You could even argue that Garry is on pace to be the undisputed GOAT.
<Fedor23>

Goat of cucks
Oh he's already the GOAT of cucks. He's on pace to be overall GOAT.

He is 14-0(7-0 in the UFC).

In his 14th fight Khabib fought Hamiz Mamedov who was 4-3 at the time.

Oh he's already the GOAT of cucks. He's on pace to be overall GOAT.

He is 14-0(7-0 in the UFC).

In his 14th fight Khabib fought Hamiz Mamedov who was 4-3 at the time.
Hamiz would fuck Garry up and take his wife into his already sizeable harem in Khachmaz

In his 12th prof
Hamiz would fuck Garry up and take his wife into his already sizeable harem in Khachmaz
In his 12th professional fight, Khabib fought Ashot Shahinyan, who was 0-2.

In his 12th professional fight, Ian Garry fought Daniel Rodriguez, who was 17-2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back