FULL CAMP NATE: TRAINED, MOTIVATED, IN SHAPE

The tell tale sign you were rustled , lol.

Post in a thread, u didnt read... Saying you didnt read it.

8d0.gif
But if u read further u would have found out i did read it and made a solid point

I would Like the Diaz bros to use more kicks, use their judo to throw and more bjj! Round the game out

When I try to objectively discuss the rematch, I'm bombarded with gifs of Conor tapping and that weird dude that posts naked pics of the SBGI team so maybe when your side starts being reasonable, my side will start being reasonable.

Conor bless.

Says the dude whose fanbase trashes and disrespects any fighter that is in the same discussion as McGregor. You guys were rapid, no need to be reasonable with casuals like that.

Winning TUF isn't a guarantee you're going to have a successful career in the UFC.
of course not. But he couldn't win it against sub-par competition.

Johnson didn't even deserve to be ranked at #5. He beat some mid-range fighters to get there. Fergie before he was good and Edson who was a mid-ranger prior to the pettis fight.

is that him setting the record for fastest finish against a piece of polystyrene in a beer commercial? thats fucking impressive, i agree. but im just a noob so it doesnt matter if im impressed, you do get guys saying stuff like that conors kicks are weak and his punches are the real weapons -

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/2...-thai-saenchai-conor-mcgregor-kickboxing-weak

but hes just the greatest kickboxer of all time, so he probably doesnt have a clue either.

how many of conors fights ended by kicks, in matches against non-polystyrene people? ill give you a clue - none

if you actually watch the fight, johnson takes about 200 punches harder than the ones that fucking destroyed conor. johnson would annihilate the pre-pubescent irish midget
I watched it twice. I love MMA and have watched every UFC (fight night, TUF, etc.). I know that is hard for you to take considering you think Conor fans only watch Conor fight, but that is not the case.

Johnson is durable but he has a low fight IQ. Nate got in his head and said he should keep the fight standing and Johnson was too stubborn and the competitiveness in him thought "okay I think I can take him on the feet". Which is exactly what Nate wanted. A wrestler to not use his number 1 asset.

Johnson didn't even deserve to be ranked at #5. He beat some mid-range fighters to get there. Fergie before he was good and Edson who was a mid-ranger prior to the pettis fight.

sub par competition like Artemij Sitenkov? he was 5 and 4 when he submitted conor in just over a minute. conor probably wouldnt have even qualified for tuf

I watched it twice. I love MMA and have watched every UFC (fight night, TUF, etc.). I know that is hard for you to take considering you think Conor fans only watch Conor fight, but that is not the case.

Johnson is durable but he has a low fight IQ. Nate got in his head and said he should keep the fight standing and Johnson was too stubborn and the competitiveness in him thought "okay I think I can take him on the feet". Which is exactly what Nate wanted. A wrestler to not use his number 1 asset.

so how you rate conor shooting for a takedown against nate in terms of fight IQ?

Is Nate an honorary Brazilian as long as he fights Conor?

Diaz is gonna be a lot bigger this time cutting for a ripped 170lbs fight knowing months in advance. Instead of 170lbs fat skinny 9 days notice. Diaz is gonna be on point sparing for conor. Conor has no chance.

is that him setting the record for fastest finish against a piece of polystyrene in a beer commercial? thats fucking impressive, i agree. but im just a noob so it doesnt matter if im impressed, you do get guys saying stuff like that conors kicks are weak and his punches are the real weapons -

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/2...-thai-saenchai-conor-mcgregor-kickboxing-weak

but hes just the greatest kickboxer of all time, so he probably doesnt have a clue either.

how many of conors fights ended by kicks, in matches against non-polystyrene people? ill give you a clue - none
Too bad conor isn't a kickboxer and doesn't rate kickboxing whatsoever. Probably why Saenchai has his knickers in a twist.

His kicks are predominately karate or capoeira-based. He is working on them, but they have helped set up victories against Diego, Mendes, and Buchinger (155 LW cage warriors title fight).

No one is expecting him to be a Thiago alves or edson barboza, but he is working on that part of his game, just like wrestlers work on their stand up. He's young and still plenty of time to improve the kicking side of his arsenal.

Diaz is gonna be a lot bigger this time cutting for a ripped 170lbs fight knowing months in advance. Instead of 170lbs fat skinny 9 days notice. Diaz is gonna be on point sparing for conor. Conor has no chance.

bruh recommend me a tony fergusson fight, not his most recent one

so how you rate conor shooting for a takedown against nate in terms of fight IQ?
stupid. I'd rate it as average if he wasn't fatigued, but that barely works if you're a high level wrestler (lay and pray to recover).

He should have kept his distance, circled, waited out the round to get that 1-min rest of hope for a second wind. I'm the first to admit it was the last thing he should have done. I was yelling at the TV for him to circle out of there. Then again after the x-sweep I'm surprised Conor didn't sub him.

Too bad conor isn't a kickboxer and doesn't rate kickboxing whatsoever. Probably why Saenchai has his knickers in a twist.

His kicks are predominately karate or capoeira-based. He is working on them, but they have helped set up victories against Diego, Mendes, and Buchinger (155 LW cage warriors title fight).

No one is expecting him to be a Thiago alves or edson barboza, but he is working on that part of his game, just like wrestlers work on their stand up. He's young and still plenty of time to improve the kicking side of his arsenal.

maybe hes just telling the truth? did you see how much of that useless spinning garbage conor failed to land on nate, who didnt even get to spar for the fight? hes just a poser, his kicks are lame. anyone with a brain knows that he should have leg kicked the shit out of nate, except i dont think conor has any power in his tiny legs, and his fight IQ is too shit either way

but yeah returning to my original statement, conor kicks like a pussy

It's all relative, but I understand you're point and you have some merit to what you're saying, so I can't completely disagree

stupid. I'd rate it as average if he wasn't fatigued, but that barely works if you're a high level wrestler (lay and pray to recover).

He should have kept his distance, circled, waited out the round to get that 1-min rest of hope for a second wind. I'm the first to admit it was the last thing he should have done. I was yelling at the TV for him to circle out of there. Then again after the x-sweep I'm surprised Conor didn't sub him.

yeah nate was as worried by that x sweep as fabricio werdum was when he got "taken down" by cain. who has the most submission wins on the current ufc roster, retard? i swear you must have fucking brain damage

maybe hes just telling the truth? did you see how much of that useless spinning garbage conor failed to land on nate, who didnt even get to spar for the fight? hes just a poser, his kicks are lame. anyone with a brain knows that he should have leg kicked the shit out of nate, except i dont think conor has any power in his tiny legs, and his fight IQ is too shit either way

but yeah returning to my original statement, conor kicks like a pussy
Has that sensai kickboxer sparred with Conor? no. He's just trying to plug himself for some relevancy. You can't comment on shit like that unless you've been in the gym with him and experienced his kicks.

He is trying to improve his technique. What part of that don't you understand. I've done kickboxing for a number of years and you don't learn kicks overnight. I assume it comes along quicker for high level athletes, but doesn't mean he shouldn't try the kick.

If he's doing capoeira kicks at training and getting good power on it, there is a reason he's trying it in fights. If a wrestler can't take a fighter down in a fight...I guess he better stop wrestling because it was useless in that one fight....

if you actually watch the fight, johnson takes about 200 punches harder than the ones that fucking destroyed conor. johnson would annihilate the pre-pubescent irish midget

ISS is better than most of the Mcgregor fans out there. When he's not trolling and fucking with people he has some pretty good insights, whether I want to acknowledge them or not. I'd say his mma knowledge is better than the average sherdogger.

yeah nate was as worried by that x sweep as fabricio werdum was when he got "taken down" by cain. who has the most submission wins on the current ufc roster, retard? i swear you must have fucking brain damage
Pretty easy to have the most submissions when you've fought 22 times in the UFC. That's like Bisping saying he's the best because he has so many wins. Give me percentages and I'd be more impressed, otherwise it means nothing given he's fought most of his career in the UFC.

Rogan was so annoying with Johnson chewing up Nate's leg. Nate checked most of them, Johnson landed maybe few clean leg kicks. Rogan is so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back