FULL CAMP NATE: TRAINED, MOTIVATED, IN SHAPE

The boy hit the lotto.

He goes down in 11 days.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Good to see you're finally coming around. I wouldn't go so far as to say Conor hit the lotto, but Nate no doubt changed his bum life.

I never saw Johnson panic in
there. He may have been a bit
dumbfounded... but he kept faith
in his techniques & kept trying.
Even the third round, he landed
some solid shots. Tried stealing
the round with a flurry & a TD
towards the end.

To each his own, though

{<escalated}

{<redford}

He look d desparate, I remember his corner yelling at him to not to give up and keep trying.

When I try to objectively discuss the rematch, I'm bombarded with gifs of Conor tapping and that weird dude that posts naked pics of the SBGI team so maybe when your side starts being reasonable, my side will start being reasonable.

Conor bless.

All this tells me is that some Conor haters got to you and you decided to respond by behaving like a retard in responce.

You guys talk about Nate like he is championship material
Will Nate go again to survive ?

I'm not a member of any team, and I've never bombarded you with gifs, I've been pretty civil with you for the most part.

Too many juvenile Mcgregor fans, as well as Nate fans, although I'm sure a good chunk of them purely dislike Mcgregor more than anything else.

No doubt. It's normal and expected for the amount of shit he talked. However, if you look at it from an outside perspective, the Conor haters are just as bad if not worse than the Conor fans. I have no problem discussing anything rationally with anyone as long as they stay rational.

Good to see you're finally coming around. I wouldn't go so far as to say Conor hit the lotto, but Nate no doubt changed his bum life.

P0QFEvK.gif

Inb4 ban for off topic.

Don't be sour, Jacko.

All this tells me is that some Conor haters got to you and you decided to respond by behaving like a retard in responce.

wWjazeq.jpg

Liked for well timed sarcasm. Stand by my point though. Losing to Thomson isn't the same as losing to a blowhard like Conor. He'll never shut up about winning this fight Nate knows that.

Id argue that Nate to really does not give a F about the stuff that comes out of Conor's mouth, win or lose hes cashing a multi million dollar cheque and will be all smiles

Id argue that Nate to really does not give a F about the stuff that comes out of Conor's mouth, win or lose hes cashing a multi million dollar cheque and will be all smiles
I have no doubt he doesn't care. Doesn't mean he wants to hear it though.

I have no doubt he doesn't care. Doesn't mean he wants to hear it though.

Honestly my biggest concern wit Diaz going in, is 1 he''s already a millionaire going in, and will be making millions regardless of a win or lose.

He beat Conor with practically no training.

I just don't see the extra motivation for Diaz in this that would make him not enjoy his new found riches and go through a gruelling camp because he's afraid Conor will gloat after ( Conor doesn't gloat, he's been humbe in victory every time. He only stirs shot when promoting a fight )

Honestly my biggest concern wit Diaz going in, is 1 he''s already a millionaire going in, and will be making millions regardless of a win or lose.

He beat Conor with practically no training.

I just don't see the extra motivation for Diaz in this that would make him not enjoy his new found riches and go through a gruelling camp because he's afraid Conor will gloat after ( Conor doesn't gloat, he's been humbe in victory every time. He only stirs shot when promoting a fight )
Well, for one... he'll actually have
his brother in his corner for this
fight since nick's bs suspension ended

That'll no doubt count for a lot.

Michael Johnson...whoopdie do.

He couldn't even win TUF. He's another one of those fighters that has forgotten his base and thinks he's a boxer because he's focused on it for a couple of years. Nate got in his head but Johnson was stupid not to take him down.

His fight against Michael Johnson
was just made available by UFC Brasil.
Buff-Diaz.jpg

Imo, it was the last time we saw Diaz
in his best shape ever. His previous
fight to this, against Dos Anjos, he
came in a little heavy. After that
beating he took from leg kicks
& takedowns... Nate must've known
that he was backed into a corner by
both the company & the community.
From Dana & the "needle mover"
comments, to the AC fiasco with his
brother & preventing Nick from
cornering him, etc.... He knew he had
to put his foot on the gas against a
truly dangerous, fast & well trained
south paw with not much notoriety
behind his name. This is the fight that
set up the famous post fight interview
which led to his name being thrown
into the hat for the McGregor fight.

Imo, it's a good way to gauge how
sharp & strong Nate could potentially
come in for the Mcgregor rematch.
Johnson is not a small man & he is
no doubt one of the fastest, if not,
THE fastest fighter at LW. Plus, he's
a south paw, whose tough as fuck
& comes out quick. Sound familiar?

I understand that this fight is at 155.
But with the adequate amount of time
to prepare, the cut to 170 will be
healthier & cleaner (no tequila shots).

A little bit of me wants to see Nate
spoil everyone's hopes & dreams
& just go in for an early opportune
take down & choke him out before
Conor even realizes he's in a fight.
Prime BJ Penn style. "Hilo Style"

michael was a monster in that fight too, both guys had amazing pace and aggression, it was fucking awesome. if nate comes in against conor like that i dont think theres a fucking thing conor can do. fucking dead in one round. would be so great for nate to have such a showcase for his abilities

He couldn't even win TUF. He's another one of those fighters that has forgotten his base and thinks he's a boxer because he's focused on it for a couple of years. Nate got in his head but Johnson was stupid not to take him down.

Winning TUF isn't a guarantee you're going to have a successful career in the UFC.

if you actually watch the fight, johnson takes about 200 punches harder than the ones that fucking destroyed conor. johnson would annihilate the pre-pubescent irish midget

That fight shows that it's not anyone who can go in there and leg kick nate diaz to a victory.

Back