FULL CAMP NATE: TRAINED, MOTIVATED, IN SHAPE

Rogan was so annoying with Johnson chewing up Nate's leg. Nate checked most of them, Johnson landed maybe few clean leg kicks. Rogan is so bad.

It's been awhile since I've seen that fight and in my old age, my memory is starting to go. But Nate checked a lot of those leg kicks, right? Because I swear that's the first time I've ever seen him do that, especially this fight was right after the RDA/Benson fight where he got his leg chopped almost in half.

Someone argued with me, that Nate didn't check that many leg kicks.

It's been awhile since I've seen that fight and in my old age, my memory is starting to go. But Nate checked a lot of those leg kicks, right? Because I swear that's the first time I've ever seen him do that, especially this fight was right after the RDA/Benson fight where he got his leg chopped almost in half.

Someone argued with me, that Nate didn't check that many leg kicks.

Yup, Nate was bringing his leg up a lot and checking most of those kicks. Rogan is just a retard who has to overblow everything. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS LEG IS HURT MIKEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH NATE'S LEG IS DONE MIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He is so bad.

I think Nate checked at least 70% of those kicks from Johnson and many times he just moved away while Johnson would miss very bad and get off balance. Great adjustment by Nate. Strange to see one of Diaz bros check leg kicks lol, but it did happen.

Yup, Nate was bringing his leg up a lot and checking most of those kicks. Rogan is just a retard who has to overblow everything. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS LEG IS HURT MIKEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH NATE'S LEG IS DONE MIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He is so bad.

I think Nate checked at least 70% of those kicks from Johnson and many times he just moved away while Johnson would miss very bad and get off balance. Great adjustment by Nate. Strange to see one of Diaz bros check leg kicks lol, but it did happen.

I predicted that Nate will clinch and use more fence work and lean on Mcgregor to run out his tank. Someone called me retarded and said that they always do the same thing and won't change tactics, even though we saw Nate check leg kicks and use the clinch and the cage against Mcgregor in the first fight, one can argue that exchange in the cage really fatigued Conor.

OnfhkwJ.jpg

lol why the fuck do you have a Dennis Siver pic up?

TS put on ignore for homosexual posting style.

The boy hit the lotto.

He goes down in 11 days.

AGZuG1k.gif

Sorry, this position has already been filled by I See Stiffness. Formerly it was filled by Jin Akutsu. But we'll keep your resume on file in case we have any openings.

Conor is going to look better than last time but it won't be nearly enough. Nate is going to viciously tear through him, I anticipate worse than last time once he gets his range and Conor begins to wear down. Slow first round, gets heated midway through the second, ends in the third.

Sorry, this position has already been filled by I See Stiffness. Formerly it was filled by Jin Akutsu. But we'll keep your resume on file in case we have any openings.
Who are you?

Pretty easy to have the most submissions when you've fought 22 times in the UFC. That's like Bisping saying he's the best because he has so many wins. Give me percentages and I'd be more impressed, otherwise it means nothing given he's fought most of his career in the UFC.

pretty easy? you think people just kinda tap by accident? im starting to feel a bit guilty about that brain damage remark man...wtf happened to you?

you want some stats? ok ill tell you an interesting one to look up. why dont you tell me what percentage of conors losses are by submission?

heres another fun one, i won't even make you look this up yourself. demain maia has the same number of mma fights as nate. nate has more submission wins. i mean you'd think it would be pretty easy for demian maia to get the same number of submission wins as nate, wouldnt you? i even heard maia did some jiu jitsu once, or something, like, shouldnt he have as many subs as nate?

you will blindly talk shit to try to glorify your waifu conor, no matter how dumb it makes you sound. theres no garbage that you won't make up. conor fans are p4p the worst fan base ive seen on here.

getting 12 submission wins is "pretty easy"?

giphy.gif

ps - bisping would wreck conor, too

He got hit a lot in that fight though

Lmao. Idk, I just found it and thought it was hilarious.

Who are you? Literally never heard of this bum.

@I see stiffness @Jin Akutsu You guys know this nerd?
lol, I had the same response from jin. I don't get it. Are you trying to insult me by saying i'm unpopular on sherdog? lol is there a more meaningless insult? Anyways, it was a joke greenman, calm down.

lol, I had the same response from jin. I don't get it. Are you trying to insult me by saying i'm unpopular on sherdog? lol is there a more meaningless insult? Anyways, it was a joke greenman, calm down.
Aren't you the one that started the whole insult via unpopular thing by implying I'm new to Sherdog?

Tag my name if you are going to speak about me.

Also, don't mention my name minnow. You have to be a tier 1 poster to talk about me and I have you at around tier 5 AKA 'not important enough to remember' tier.

pretty easy? you think people just kinda tap by accident? im starting to feel a bit guilty about that brain damage remark man...wtf happened to you?

you want some stats? ok ill tell you an interesting one to look up. why dont you tell me what percentage of conors losses are by submission?

heres another fun one, i won't even make you look this up yourself. demain maia has the same number of mma fights as nate. nate has more submission wins. i mean you'd think it would be pretty easy for demian maia to get the same number of submission wins as nate, wouldnt you? i even heard maia did some jiu jitsu once, or something, like, shouldnt he have as many subs as nate?

you will blindly talk shit to try to glorify your waifu conor, no matter how dumb it makes you sound. theres no garbage that you won't make up. conor fans are p4p the worst fan base ive seen on here.

getting 12 submission wins is "pretty easy"?

giphy.gif

ps - bisping would wreck conor, too
Maia fought in a division where he wasn't the biggest. He also fought top fighters.

Nate cuts so that he is a bigger fighter (Maia now does that when he cuts to WW). Also it's easier for nate to get subs because his wrestling is garbage and he has longer limbs.

Back