FULL CAMP NATE: TRAINED, MOTIVATED, IN SHAPE

He was on-point in that Johnson fight. Even CHECKED multiple leg kicks, which is rare for a Diaz bro.

He smacked Johnson up good and frustrated him. Mike even said after the fight that Nate got in his head. haha

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

these are so funny, after the pause Michael puffs up like "you wanna fight , you wanna fight, come on" lol, in the middle of a cage fight. It just goes to show you how all the fighters get into a specific mindset in the cage and dont let it go but spar 80% of the time. At that piss+ed off moment he shouldve went berserk after Diaz and not stop and start threatening him with punching him as if theyre not in a fight already .

Maia fought in a division where he wasn't the biggest. He also fought top fighters.

Nate cuts so that he is a bigger fighter (Maia now does that when he cuts to WW). Also it's easier for nate to get subs because his wrestling is garbage and he has longer limbs.

conor has shit wrestling, how come he doesnt have more submission wins than demian maia?

you are poor sport man. its bad show of me for making fun of someone so profoundly fucked in the head. i feel a little embarassed

Look at what he got hit with and he still didnt go completely unconscious, not to mention that this is his ONLY TKO loss, this gif just makes him that much more of a badass imo

What i was thinking.

Yup, Nate was bringing his leg up a lot and checking most of those kicks. Rogan is just a retard who has to overblow everything. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS LEG IS HURT MIKEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH NATE'S LEG IS DONE MIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He is so bad.

I think Nate checked at least 70% of those kicks from Johnson and many times he just moved away while Johnson would miss very bad and get off balance. Great adjustment by Nate. Strange to see one of Diaz bros check leg kicks lol, but it did happen.
Hogan always gets a hard-on when leg kicks are concerned

Michael Johnson has some of the fastest hands in UFC, he has much faster hands than Conor. that was a good win for Nate, before the fight I couldn't see him beating Johnson.

A little bit of me wants to see Nate
spoil everyone's hopes & dreams
& just go in for an early opportune
take down & choke him out before
Conor even realizes he's in a fight.
Prime BJ Penn style. "Hilo Style"

Considering this is MMA, if Nate has any fight IQ, he will do just that, and he should.

Michael Johnson has some of the fastest hands in UFC, he has much faster hands than Conor. that was a good win for Nate, before the fight I couldn't see him beating Johnson.

I think most people at the were leaning towards MJ, I know I did

Back