FULL CAMP NATE: TRAINED, MOTIVATED, IN SHAPE

posting photo shoops of Conor with Chael, Ido, and Gunnar are not slapping someone. I'd never block anyway, but I'd understand why someone would if that's 99% of what they posted.
You can't do anything better.

Bro, listen, you lost to a real champ. There's no shame in that. Now please go circle jerk with your buddy and get a life. Or do like he did and give up and block me. My shoops are a hell of a lot more entertaining than your stupid ass empty post whore posts. Won't be long and you'll be banned anyways.

You can't do anything better.

Bro, listen, you lost to a real champ. There's no shame in that. Now please go circle jerk with your buddy and get a life. Or do like he did and give up and block me. My shoops are a hell of a lot more entertaining than your stupid ass empty post whore posts. Won't be long and you'll be banned anyways.
output_2TixbW.gif

All Nate needs to do now is be prepared to switch stances because we all know that McNug is gonna attack Nate's right leg....Barboza style!

When I try to objectively discuss the rematch, I'm bombarded with gifs of Conor tapping and that weird dude that posts naked pics of the SBGI team so maybe when your side starts being reasonable, my side will start being reasonable.

Conor bless.[/QU
When I try to objectively discuss the rematch, I'm bombarded with gifs of Conor tapping and that weird dude that posts naked pics of the SBGI team so maybe when your side starts being reasonable, my side will start being reasonable.

Conor bless.
Butthurt is butthurt!

I'm not a member of any team, and I've never bombarded you with gifs, I've been pretty civil with you for the most part.

Too many juvenile Mcgregor fans, as well as Nate fans, although I'm sure a good chunk of them purely dislike Mcgregor more than anything else.
Meh he folded mentally against Nate IMO and he trash talks just as bad as CM
No he does not trash talk "just as bad" as conor.....

Full camp Nate is going to fuck his shit up. I can't wait for this fight.

stupid. I'd rate it as average if he wasn't fatigued, but that barely works if you're a high level wrestler (lay and pray to recover).

He should have kept his distance, circled, waited out the round to get that 1-min rest of hope for a second wind. I'm the first to admit it was the last thing he should have done. I was yelling at the TV for him to circle out of there. Then again after the x-sweep I'm surprised Conor didn't sub him.
He wanted out. Now thats what i call mentally broken.

Conor bless.

LOL.

No "sides" you muppet, just reasonable fight fans and douchebags. You have clearly chosen your clique.

Conor Bless-ing the WWE very soon, I hope you and you ilk follow him.

Ok..........and gsp would smash mcgregor on the midgets best day.

He wanted out. Now thats what i call mentally broken.
No he didn't. He thought he could recover from getting a take down and waiting out the round. If he wanted out he would not have escaped from the guillotine (common sense and confirmed by Nate himself). He got out of the guillotine, but Nate was 1 step ahead in all parts of the scramble. Once the RNC was in deep he had no choice but to tap.

I rewatched it a week ago. Absolutely great fight. I remember watching it thinking MJ was gonna win but damn Diaz just started pouring on him. It was hilarious when he started smiling saying "aww I hurt you!"
Total dick move at the end of the fight with the leg lock but it was still funny to see although really disrespectful to MJ

What happens to all this people if Nate wins again?

American Ninja looking shredded. Like Conor's career prospects if he loses again.

No he didn't. He thought he could recover from getting a take down and waiting out the round. If he wanted out he would not have escaped from the guillotine (common sense and confirmed by Nate himself). He got out of the guillotine, but Nate was 1 step ahead in all parts of the scramble. Once the RNC was in deep he had no choice but to tap.
When he gave up his back he wanted out. May just as well have begged nate to show mercy and end the fight right there. Matter of fact i think nates new nickname should be nate " the merciful" diaz. I can just hear buffer saying it now.

Back