International France apology after history textbook links CIA to 9/11

Ok, here is a picture of the debris for a much smaller 737 max in the Ethiopian crash. This plane crashed under even more intense circumstances than flight 93.

29595b6c-441d-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_030233.jpg

Can you show me a similar picture for flight 93?

I mean a collection of the debris, as is normal at any crash site.

Bro you're moving the goalposts all over the place. First it was "show me flight 93 debris". I do that, then you want me to show you a plane that had a similar "aesthetic" when it crashed, so I do that. Now you want me to show you a picture of flight 93's debris in a pile? You do know that picture was taken after the cleanup of the aircraft had already begun right? That debris was placed there in that pile, that's not what the crash site looked like when they arrived.

You have zero evidence and you're doing exactly what you claimed I was going to do on page 1 if you posted a source. Why don't you post the "body of evidence that needs to be taken as a whole", because so far you've posted zero evidence and the only thing you've done is continually move the goalposts. You know the debris at the site exists, what good would showing it in a pile that cleanup crews constructed do?

Bro you're moving the goalposts all over the place. First it was "show me flight 93 debris". I do that, then you want me to show you a plane that had a similar "aesthetic" when it crashed, so I do that. Now you want me to show you a picture of flight 93's debris in a pile? You do know that picture was taken after the cleanup of the aircraft had already begun right? That debris was placed there in that pile, that's not what the crash site looked like when they arrived.

You have zero evidence and you're doing exactly what you claimed I was going to do on page 1 if you posted a source. Why don't you post the "body of evidence that needs to be taken as a whole", because so far you've posted zero evidence and the only thing you've done is continually move the goalposts. You know the debris at the site exists, what good would showing it in a pile that cleanup crews constructed do?

I'm sorry, were you hoping for a 3 sentence exchange and for this to be over with?

The reason I think that plane was shot down is because their appears to be quite a bit of debris missing there.

But hey, don't mind me. I haven't worked in dealing with the supply chain for duel aisle aircraft for over a decade, specifically the structures components. I'm sure I am just talking out my ass, when I say that far more of that fuselage should be present at the crash site.

Fyi, that is what I am getting at in those pictures. It is highly unusual to have a crash site, and not have a picture where the debris has been collected. For some reason that picture doesn't seem to exist for Flight 93.

Much like that picture doesn't seem to exist for the plane that hit the Pentagon.

I bet if you name any other commercial aircraft crash, I can show you the picture of all the debris gathered together.

Do people think that the USA hates their people that much that they would kill 3000 of their own citizens?

Why does France have to apologize? Why cant american snowflakes just accept free speech?

Do people think that the USA hates their people that much that they would kill 3000 of their own citizens?

It's not a matter of hating anyone.

Just listen to the most highly decorated Marine General in US history up to that point in time, and listen to him explain that war is a racket.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of hating anyone.

Just listen to the most highly decorated General in US history up to that point in time, and listen to him explain that war is a racket.

You can go to war without killing 3000 innocent people.

You can go to war without killing 3000 innocent people.

Can you?

After Vietnam, I don't think that is true. That war left a scar on the American psyche, in the same way as did WWI.

Nothing short of Pearl harbor would have gotten us into WWII, and nothing short of 9-11 would have gotten us into the forever war.

Can you?

After Vietnam, I don't think that is true. That war left a scar on the American psyche, in the same way as did WWI.

Nothing short of Pearl harbor would have gotten us into WWII, and nothing short of 9-11 would have gotten us into the forever war.

Trump nearly started a war the other day

Trump nearly started a war the other day

And it would have gotten him thrown out of office in 2020, if we weren't attacked first.

That first blow is necassary to play victim, and rally majority support.

And it would have gotten him thrown out of office in 2020, if we weren't attacked first.

That first blow is necassary to play victim, and rally majority support.

I dunno, did anyone care?
Chicken v Egg though.
He can claim he attacked a terrorist, they attacked civilians n injured 11 of them.......

I'm sorry, were you hoping for a 3 sentence exchange and for this to be over with?

The reason I think that plane was shot down is because their appears to be quite a bit of debris missing there.

But hey, don't mind me. I haven't worked in dealing with the supply chain for duel aisle aircraft for over a decade, specifically the structures components. I'm sure I am just talking out my ass, when I say that far more of that fuselage should be present at the crash site.

Fyi, that is what I am getting at in those pictures. It is highly unusual to have a crash site, and not have a picture where the debris has been collected. For some reason that picture doesn't seem to exist for Flight 93.

Much like that picture doesn't seem to exist for the plane that hit the Pentagon.

I bet if you name any other commercial aircraft crash, I can show you the picture of all the debris gathered together.

No, but I do expect you to stay on topic and not constantly move the goalposts. The debris that's missing from that aerial shot, much of it is buried in the ground from the nose-first dive and some of it is in the woods which are not in the frame of that photograph. A similar thing happened in Ethiopia, where there was debris found 25-30 feet underground from the impact. The reason there aren't a ton of photos is obviously because these particular crashes had a lot to do with national security. Once again you're treating this as if it's a normal plane crash from an equipment malfunction when the planes were deliberately rammed into the ground or buildings at a high rate of speed. Also the logic that if there aren't public pictures of the debris stacked up that means it was shot down is absolutely ridiculous.

You claim the Ethiopian crash was "more violent" with no evidence to back it up. The plane was going faster, but you don't take into account the mass of the plane or the angle at which it hit the ground. And now you're appealing to authority (something you accused me of doing), once again without actually posting any evidence. You seem to project a lot. And it's actually laughable that you would claim that having "worked in dealing with the supply chain" for aircrafts would give you any sort of expertise on plane crashes or physics. Why don't you post the evidence instead of more goalpost moving and appeals to authority? You haven't gone a single post in this thread without a fallacy. Posting a picture and saying "I don't think there's enough debris here" isn't evidence of anything but your own ignorance.

No, but I do expect you to stay on topic and not constantly move the goalposts. The debris that's missing from that aerial shot, much of it is buried in the ground from the nose-first dive and some of it is in the woods which are not in the frame of that photograph. A similar thing happened in Ethiopia, where there was debris found 25-30 feet underground from the impact. The reason there aren't a ton of photos is obviously because these particular crashes had a lot to do with national security. Once again you're treating this as if it's a normal plane crash from an equipment malfunction when the planes were deliberately rammed into the ground or buildings at a high rate of speed. Also the logic that if there aren't public pictures of the debris stacked up that means it was shot down is absolutely ridiculous.

You claim the Ethiopian crash was "more violent" with no evidence to back it up. The plane was going faster, but you don't take into account the mass of the plane or the angle at which it hit the ground. And now you're appealing to authority (something you accused me of doing), once again without actually posting any evidence. You seem to project a lot. And it's actually laughable that you would claim that having "worked in dealing with the supply chain" for aircrafts would give you any sort of expertise on plane crashes or physics. Why don't you post the evidence instead of more goalpost moving and appeals to authority? You haven't gone a single post in this thread without a fallacy. Posting a picture and saying "I don't think there's enough debris here" isn't evidence of anything but your own ignorance.

Lol, do you feel better now that you regained equal footing with me, after I busted your shit up earlier in the thread?

Brah, why don't you use your main account, if you want to play this game with me, instead of being a blue belt with no posting history trying to win a internet argument with the defacto president of the WR.

Lol, do you feel better now that you regained equal footing with me, after I busted your shit up earlier in the thread?

Brah, why don't you use your main account, if you want to play this game with me, instead of being a blue belt with no posting history trying to win a internet argument with the defacto president of the WR.

{<huh}

You busted nothing up. The fact you think you've said anything relevant in this thread speaks volumes about your intelligence. Next time just admit you don't know anything about the topic instead of wasting both of our time with your idiocy.

{<huh}

You busted nothing up. The fact you think you've said anything relevant in this thread speaks volumes about your intelligence. Next time just admit you don't know anything about the topic instead of wasting both of our time with your idiocy.

Lol, do you know how obvious your sentence structure and debate style makes it, to see who you are here?

Hmm, interesting. I’ve participated in many threads where @VivaRevolution and @Happy Man have articulated their views on Middle East conflicts. Somehow I didn’t realize that trutherism was an integral component of those views.

Hmm, interesting. I’ve participated in many threads where @VivaRevolution and @Happy Man have articulated their views on Middle East conflicts. Somehow I didn’t realize that trutherism was an integral component of those views.

I take issue with the phrase trutherism.

I am more of a 9-11 official conspiracy theory debunker.

you tell me WHY were their 4 mossad agents dancing watching the towers collapse.

their nation benefitted greatly to this day.

also tell me how tower 7 collapsed like that. Damn my lying eyes.

you tell me WHY were their 4 mossad agents dancing watching the towers collapse.

their nation benefitted greatly to this day.

also tell me how tower 7 collapsed like that. Damn my lying eyes.

I wasn’t looking to debate the subject. I was just making a mental note that the framework for your middle eastern view requires this CT

I wasn’t looking to debate the subject. I was just making a mental note that the framework for your middle eastern view requires this CT

No, not for me.

I have far more issue with Israel than my belief that the MOSSAD was a part of 9-11.

You would be correct in seeing Iraq as a defining event that shaped my view of Israel. I do not think the idea that we took Saddam out for Israel is in the same ball park as a CT, as MOSSAD was involved in 9-11. I think MOSSAD was involved in 9-11. I'm not convinced of it. I don't believe it is even really all that unlikely that I am wrong.

Now Iraq and Israel on the other hand. I am convinced of it, I would be very surprised if I was wrong, and I don't even think it should be considered a conspiracy theory.

No, not for me.

I have far more issue with Israel than my belief that the MOSSAD was a part of 9-11.

You would be correct in seeing Iraq as a defining event that shaped my view of Israel. I do not think the idea that we took Saddam out for Israel is in the same ball park as a CT, as MOSSAD was involved in 9-11. I think MOSSAD was involved in 9-11. I'm not convinced of it. I don't believe it is even really all that unlikely that I am wrong.

Now Iraq and Israel on the other hand. I am convinced of it, I would be very surprised if I was wrong, and I don't even think it should be considered a conspiracy theory.

Isreal gave us the false intelligence about WMD’s. They lied to us. Nation to nation.

then Netanyahu is on camera saying America should invade. Then our controlled media whips up war frenzy.

and Paul wolfowitz has the nickname “the architect of Iraq” for the invasion.

it’s not a CT. Isreal pushed us to invade Iraq for it. And then we were supposed to invade Iran from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Back