International France apology after history textbook links CIA to 9/11

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
France apology after history textbook links CIA to 9/11

A French publisher has apologised after a history textbook that appeared in bookshops in recent weeks suggested the 11 September 2001 attacks were probably "orchestrated by the CIA".

The debunked conspiracy theory was apparently highlighted on social media initially by a group of schoolteachers.

The book History of the 20th Century in Flash Cards is aimed at undergraduate students.

On its website, the publisher said the phrase should never have appeared.

"This phrase which echoes conspiracy theories devoid of any factual basis should never have been used in this work. It doesn't reflect the editorial position either of Ellipses publications or the author," it said (in French).

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-51187970

Well, that is unfortunate. Seems the FAKE NEWS, got a hold of a school book publisher.

When, oh when, will the fake news stop creating new victims?

Discuss.....

CIA?

I thought it was Saudi intelligence and the MOSSAD.

it was 4 mossad agents dancing in glee watching the twin towers crumble.

The French?

source.gif

Is Viva really suggesting that the CIA was behind 9/11? Because they were like a hundred steps removed from arming some Afghans?

Would be cool if someone can post some evidence that OBL himself was trained by the CIA. We armed Afghans, OBL was not an Afghan, he was an Arab fighting in Afghanistan.

We armed Afghan fighters who may or may not have became the Taliban who ended up hosting al-Qaeda in their country. We weren’t arming foreigners in Afghanistan.

Is Viva really suggesting that the CIA was behind 9/11? Because they were like a hundred steps removed from arming some Afghans?

No. That would be a conspiracy theory, and those aren't allowed anywhere anymore.

pepe.jpg

yeah but is TRUE i mean you have "plane crash" in pennsilvania no debies at all or little motor in pentagon. but we all saw crash of 737 max then crash of ukranian plane debries all over then penn. no debries pentagon such a small hole that if it is to believe to washington then thoes wings had to fold hull should have shringet to de radius of that hole and both wings had to fold and get through that hole and break up inside of pentagon

yeah but is TRUE i mean you have "plane crash" in pennsilvania no debies at all or little motor in pentagon. but we all saw crash of 737 max then crash of ukranian plane debries all over then penn. no debries pentagon such a small hole that if it is to believe to washington then thoes wings had to fold hull should have shringet to de radius of that hole and both wings had to fold and get through that hole and break up inside of pentagon

Perfect illustration of the intelligence of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Perfect illustration of the intelligence of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Lol, worst kept secret ever that we shot down flight 93.

If anything flight 93 is a argument against deeper 9-11 CT's, as it shows the secret can't be kept.

Lol, worst kept secret ever that we shot down flight 93.

If anything flight 93 is a argument against deeper 9-11 CT's, as it shows the secret can't be kept.

You're a moron. We have the cockpit recordings from flight 93. We know what happened on that plane and it wasn't shot down.

You're a moron. We have the cockpit recordings from flight 93. We know what happened on that plane and it wasn't shot down.

No, it was shot down.

You can even figure out which jet shot it down.

Plenty of reports of Cheney giving the order from the bunker.

No, it was shot down.

You can even figure out which jet shot it down.

Plenty of reports of Cheney giving the order from the bunker.

Where's your evidence that it was actually shot down? With a reliable source, not some youtube video or "Cheney gave the order". And don't even try quoting Bill Hutchison, I'm well aware of that fraud.

WTC 7 fell like it was a demolition.

and bc of 9/11. We aren’t allowed to leave the Middle East ever.

for you younger Sherbros, remember that we would have never allowed a surveillance state or allowed forever wars for isreal without 9/11.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and soon Iran.

WATCH THIS!!!!

is so easy to see what happened to our nation.

Where's your evidence that it was actually shot down? With a reliable source, not some youtube video or "Cheney gave the order". And don't even try quoting Bill Hutchison, I'm well aware of that fraud.

I don't play the plausible deniability game.

You will take each issue one at a time, create plausible deniability for each one, and self-declare victory.

I don't have a smoking gun. I have a body of evidence, that needs to be taken as whole, to show the fallacy of plausible deniability.

There was a whistleblower for the Ukraine call and the NSA's spying program. The idea that the US government could have orchestrated 9/11 without whistleblowers coming forward is completely untenable.

Back