International France apology after history textbook links CIA to 9/11

So here are two more pictures of that crash, one of the overhead view, and one of the debris collected.

I don't think those crash sites look familiar.

The single aisle aircraft has more debris than the far larger duel aisle aircraft on flight 93.

lol don't you work for boeing mate? 757 is single-aisle

Here is Cheney ordering it shot down, but denying that the order was ever given.

Cheney Gave Order to Shoot Down Jets
BY ESTHER SCHRADER
JUNE 18, 2004
12 AM
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Email
WASHINGTON —

Vice President Dick Cheney was huddled with top U.S. officials in a bunker below the White House on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when a military aide told him that a hijacked aircraft was 80 miles from Washington and closing in fast. The aide needed to know: Did Cheney want to give warplanes scrambled over Washington orders to shoot it down?

Cheney did not hesitate. He authorized fighter aircraft “to engage the inbound plane.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-jun-18-na-cheney18-story.html?_amp=true

CrashSite.jpg

Point the airplane debris out to me in this picture. Can you explain why there is none?

What's the most hilarious about all of your insanity is this very point from YOUR OWN SOURCE

"The order given by Cheney was never received by the fighter pilots, and, in the end, it came too late to interrupt the assault."

You clearly don't understand how the military actually works. For a pilot to fly there are a few dozen other 18-25 year old kids doing various loading and unloading. Missiles don't just appear on a fighter. They are loaded by ordinance techs and removed from armories that have a chain of people with no obligation to hold this information back that a missile was on a responding jet and the jet came back without one.

So for you to pretend like a jet could just shoot down a passenger plane in a vacuum and the entire population of the country could be kept in the dark only shows just how little you understand the military and how it operates.

Even if the plane was shot down, there would be no less debris than if it crashed on its own. Missiles don't vaporize metal my retard buddy. They would just put holes in the plane and it would crash and leave debris everywhere.

I generally consider 9/11 truthers to be the most egregious retards of them all.

you tell me WHY were their 4 mossad agents dancing watching the towers collapse.

their nation benefitted greatly to this day.

also tell me how tower 7 collapsed like that. Damn my lying eyes.

Where is the evidence that Mossad agents were dancing while watching the towers collapse?

What's the most hilarious about all of your insanity is this very point from YOUR OWN SOURCE

"The order given by Cheney was never received by the fighter pilots, and, in the end, it came too late to interrupt the assault."

You clearly don't understand how the military actually works. For a pilot to fly there are a few dozen other 18-25 year old kids doing various loading and unloading. Missiles don't just appear on a fighter. They are loaded by ordinance techs and removed from armories that have a chain of people with no obligation to hold this information back that a missile was on a responding jet and the jet came back without one.

So for you to pretend like a jet could just shoot down a passenger plane in a vacuum and the entire population of the country could be kept in the dark only shows just how little you understand the military and how it operates.

Even if the plane was shot down, there would be no less debris than if it crashed on its own. Missiles don't vaporize metal my retard buddy. They would just put holes in the plane and it would crash and leave debris everywhere.

I generally consider 9/11 truthers to be the most egregious retards of them all.
Eh...not that I agree with some of the more outlandish claims put forward in this thread, but I'm pretty sure there are always armed fighter jets on standby...

Eh...not that I agree with some of the more outlandish claims put forward in this thread, but I'm pretty sure there are always armed fighter jets on standby...

Pretty sure you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about then. Talk to anyone who's worked in an air wing and see if air to air missiles just disappear off jets without people knowing. We know exactly what military jets responded, who the pilots were, and the fact that they were unarmed. They were given orders to take down the planes at any costs, which would have been them literally ramming their jets into the planes. They were never armed because there wasn't time and before 9/11 our defense structure was aimed externally, not internally. They never attacked the jets because they never got to them.

Anyone who thinks a jet could have shot down a passenger plane without the entire military knowing is insane. Anyone who thinks a jet shooting down a passenger plane would somehow cause less debris on the ground is equally insane. This shit ain't the movies. These are real people accounting for the weapons, loading the weapons, flying the planes, accounting for weapons inventory and doing maintenance on the return. It doesn't occur in a vacuum.

Pretty sure you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about then. Talk to anyone who's worked in an air wing and see if air to air missiles just disappear off jets without people knowing. We know exactly what military jets responded, who the pilots were, and the fact that they were unarmed. They were given orders to take down the planes at any costs, which would have been them literally ramming their jets into the planes. They were never armed because there wasn't time and before 9/11 our defense structure was aimed externally, not internally. They never attacked the jets because they never got to them.

Anyone who thinks a jet could have shot down a passenger plane without the entire military knowing is insane. Anyone who thinks a jet shooting down a passenger plane would somehow cause less debris on the ground is equally insane. This shit ain't the movies. These are real people accounting for the weapons, loading the weapons, flying the planes, accounting for weapons inventory and doing maintenance on the return. It doesn't occur in a vacuum.
Settle down dude. I was just pointing out there are ALWAYS fighter jets ready to roll, with weapons ready.

Maybe I misreead your earlier post, but settle the fuck down. Seriously.

Actually, I did not misread your post. You appear to just be lashing out, like usual, when you are wrong about something pretty mundane.

yeah but is TRUE i mean you have "plane crash" in pennsilvania no debies at all or little motor in pentagon. but we all saw crash of 737 max then crash of ukranian plane debries all over then penn. no debries pentagon such a small hole that if it is to believe to washington then thoes wings had to fold hull should have shringet to de radius of that hole and both wings had to fold and get through that hole and break up inside of pentagon

You need to figure out punctuation before you start theorizing on what happened on 9-11.

Settle down dude. I was just pointing out there are ALWAYS fighter jets ready to roll, with weapons ready.

I'm just pointing out that there WASNT previous to the 9/11 attacks. So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The National Guard was scrambled and they were unarmed. This isn't fucking Hollywood and your spreading lies and misinformation about the murder of thousands of people. I'm just pointing out that you're being a giant douchebag for casually spreading nonsense.

I'm just pointing out that there WASNT previous to the 9/11 attacks. So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The National Guard was scrambled and they were unarmed. This isn't fucking Hollywood and your spreading lies and misinformation about the murder of thousands of people. I'm just pointing out that you're being a giant douchebag for casually spreading nonsense.
Wait...so you think there weren't armed fighter jets ready to scramble before 9/11.

Is your brain scrambled or what?

There was a whistleblower for the Ukraine call and the NSA's spying program. The idea that the US government could have orchestrated 9/11 without whistleblowers coming forward is completely untenable.
"JET FUEL DOESN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!!!!'

I respond with:

IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE FUCKING MELTING POINT YOU MUPPETS!

I remember hearing an interview with a lady who was working in the Pentagon during 9/11 and crawled out of the hole in the wall after the explosion. She didn't see any plane debris or people

Also that picture is from a bad angle, doesn't show the entire crash site, and seems to have been taken after the cleanup had already begun.
feaba38e41a6f1da0d6afb48f0e66e8a--flight--airline-flights.jpg

Where is this picture from? I think it's bogus. The tail lying there undamaged, while the rest of the plane is apparently in little pieces, without a trace of any large structure or engines? Nope.

...Yes, the wings collapsed on impact...

So they collapsed, as opposed to being smashed to pieces? They folded up alongside the fuselage, and that's why there is no sign of them hitting the building? By the way, the building was faced in a thin layer of fragile limestone, it would have clearly shown where the wings (should have) hit.

Wait...so you think there weren't armed fighter jets ready to scramble before 9/11.

Is your brain scrambled or what?

Then what fighter group was responsible for internal armed security of American airspace?

I know because I was in the military and I understand how things operate. What the fuck do you know about it besides what you feel in your gut? I can go as far as telling you which two pilots were flying to respond to Flight 93 because I've listened to them talk about the experience in an auditorium. We did not have armed jets on standby for incidents like this over American soil until after 9/11. Before the attacks, everything was pointed towards external threats.

Back