News Former GLORY Heavyweight Jhonata Diniz will make his UFC-debut against Austen Lane on April 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Austen Lane was such a punk against Tafa that I always root for him to get flatlined

Hope Dinez gets a HL here!

:meow:

Diniz is a bit stiff but his left hook is insanely heavy and he throws in overwhelming combinations with some flying knees, clinch knees and heavy kicks sprinkled in. I haven't seen him grapple but with the power he has I don't think Lane can survive on yhe feet for long.

It'll be interesting to see how he deals with the size of Lane but considering Lane fought the way he did against Tafa this should be a great showcase to see if Diniz is worth keeping an eye on at this level as something better than our Chase Sherman level guys.

Welp, I hope Austen Lane has good health insurance.

not too sure there is a hw I’d pick Austen lane to beat.

Probably a few coin flips

I fucking hate squash matches. Here's hoping Lane gets the upset.

I was thinking about Diniz yesterday, actually. Glad to see he's got his debut lined up, think he destroys Lane to be honest. Lane's probably one of the weakest HWs on the roster really, not too many guys I'd favour him over.

This guy definitely made some progress since his GLORY days

So the HW division added another old fellow?

They set this up to get Diniz some pop. This is gonna be a massacre.

They got Lane setup like a tee-ball

Lane is going to lose in spectacular fashion.

Really want him to smash Lane, LFG

Wrong type of Brazilian. Why he not swole?

Any time I see the word glory I think Hole. I’m not sure why that would be I can’t put my finger in it. I mean on it

This is gonna be a banger. Hopefully no eye poke from Lane though lmao

Here we are talking about Volk being over the hill at 35, but 32 is young for the HW division. No wonder why Jon looking to fight retired HWs. LOL

Obamacare, of course

Same, 1st round KO.

feels like a lay up for Diniz. He puts Lane away IMO

So he was fighting Rico when he was like 21? Youth is still on his side.

Austen Lane was such a punk against Tafa that I always root for him to get flatlined
Jhonata Diniz weighed in at 265lbs, ready to flatline Austen Lane tomorrow night!

I was going to say "Austen Lane is the guy they bring in when they want someone to get a KO"

but then I looked at his record and the only UFC related KO loss was in his last fight. Could've sworn I've seen him get KOed in UFC/DWCS more than that. Or maybe it's just the way he fights, he just looks like he could get KOed at any moment.

I was going to say "Austen Lane is the guy they bring in when they want someone to get a KO"

but then I looked at his record and the only UFC related KO loss was in his last fight. Could've sworn I've seen him get KOed in UFC/DWCS more than that. Or maybe it's just the way he fights, he just looks like he could get KOed at any moment.
You were right the first time. Greg Hardy koed him back on DWCS.
HES getting koed again here

Back