For those who say GSP is too old to fight Khabib: What did you think about Jones VS Cormier?

Wrong, fool. The narrative after DC lost was either that Jones was too good or he was a dirty PED cheat, no one gave a shit whether or not DC was too old for that fight
DC also fought Jones in the twilight of his career, stop pretending as he didn't have any milage on him.

As for GSP's in activity, everyone around him say he trains everyday and in great shape, he did come back and win a title after a period of inactivity too, and his fanboys never seem to shut up about this feat... But now that he is potentially facing a real threat they're pretending his inactivity will cripple him.
Can't blame GSP fans for being scared. Khabib is a monster.

If GSP wins, though, he will be undisputed MMA GOAT. It's worth the risk I would say.

Khabib: 31
GSP: 39

8 years difference

Jones: 30
Cormier: 38

8 year difference

I don't remember any DC fans making preemptive excuses that DC is too old.

Why are GSP fans scared shitless?

I like how you failed to mention that Jones actually beat DC (roided but still). You made their argument for them without even realizing it

I thought Jon Jones was a cheating fuck and DC was an aging fat boy eating too much cake and chicken.

you know they dont want you to accuse fighters of doing roids without proof like jon jonesROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIDS

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSS

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHEATINGSCUMROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIDIDDDDSDSDSDASDWASD
I think you’re hiding a subliminal message in those random letters you typed!

Reactions: HHJ
I'm talking about the last time they fought, stop being willfully obtuse.

Just because you made a thread about his age, doesn't mean it was wildly discussed. I've been there and his age wasn't a topic that dominated discussions. Certainly not to the extent GSP fans are doing these days. There is not a single GSP VS Khabib thread without them saying he is too frail and brittle to come back.
Surely you can acknowledge cormier’s success at his age is an outlier and at the lower weight classes you have almost zero comparables.

But who is “them” saying he’s “frail and brittle”? Is that a large segment? Are those gsp fans or haters?

Way to fast forward bud.
He won the title to add to his monolithic accomplishments collections in his palatial estate in northern Quebec (great fishin in Quebec) and then after a month decided it was too boring to defend it against the no names and bores currently occupying the div and promptly vacating it.

--- Radio Silence--

Khabib conquers Conor,besmirches him and his team singlehandedly,and bans Conor from the division.

GSP finally sees a worthy challenge,and is roused from the velvety plushness of his expensive silken sheets,and is anointed in the finest oils by his handmaidens before telling his agent to send Dana White a message.

No.

He had assured he would defend the belt. Once he defeated the weakest MW to ever hold the strap, he vacated arguing a health problem.

radio silence......

Nobody cares how he lives and where. Were he serious about the sport and deserving of a spot among the greatest, he'd keep his word and compete at a high level. He has not done either.

silence.....

No.

He had assured he would defend the belt. Once he defeated the weakest MW to ever hold the strap, he vacated arguing a health problem.

radio silence......

Nobody cares how he lives and where. Were he serious about the sport and deserving of a spot among the greatest, he'd keep his word and compete at a high level. He has not done either.

silence.....
He assured me that the rumors that you are a silly bitch are well founded.

Heres what you should say if you were honest

"GSP SAID HE WAS GONNA TAKE HARD FIGHTS FOR HIM TO WIN. I WANNA SEE HIM LOSE GODDAMNIT WHY WONT HE LOSE"

Captain America Couture beat Sylvia.in his 40's. GSP can become Captain Canuck.

He assured me that the rumors that you are a silly bitch are well founded.

Heres what you should say if you were honest

"GSP SAID HE WAS GONNA TAKE HARD FIGHTS FOR HIM TO WIN. I WANNA SEE HIM LOSE GODDAMNIT WHY WONT HE LOSE"

LOL, no.

First, GSP does not care about you and your bum life.

Second, facts are facts. He is a cherrypicker and has not fought a competitive fight in 10 years. He ran away after the robbery against Hendricks.

There is only one reason people like you and some other maniacs are fans of GSP. And the reason is the worst possible.

Khabib: 31
GSP: 39

8 years difference

Jones: 30
Cormier: 38

8 year difference

I don't remember any DC fans making preemptive excuses that DC is too old.

Why are GSP fans scared shitless?
I thought DC was too old and too small for Jones at the time.
And I'm not sure what your take it here, DC and GSP are both old/ out of their primes?

Obviously.

Jon Jones is simply a better fighter. He’s a cheating scumbag, but he’s pretty clearly the best MMA fighter we’ve ever seen. Cormier’s loss wasn’t an age thing. That notwithstanding, Cormier’s late start in MMA has been thoroughly discussed, before and after the Jones fights.

GSP is one of the most well rounded fighters of all time, and possibly the best MMA wrestler we’ve seen to date, but his inactivity doesn’t bode well at his age. I don’t think anyone here outside of the Russian Throaters think Khabib’s one dimensional style, albeit extremely effective, would pose much of a problem for a younger GSP. The GSP that fought Koscheck or Alves would dominate Khabib standing and possibly out grapple him. His age is more relevant because we simply haven’t seen him fight and he’s been on the sidelines.

I don’t want to linger on Khabib/Tibau, but the fact remains that’s one of the very few big strong guys he’s fought. 155 is fairly bleak as far as good wrestlers. I reckon GSP would have done just fine if he we’re 28-30, and maybe he will now. Let’s wait and see.

Some people (Not you) act like being 40 is an excuse for decline. They’ll learn.

Holy shit GSP is overrated. All GSP has over Khabib is a jab NOTHING ELSE and Khabib makes that up by the HUMONGOUS GAP in grappling. Prime Khabib out grapples prime GSP with ease and Prime Gsp with his pillow fists doesn't knock out Khabib.

Simple.

Holy shit GSP is overrated. All GSP has over Khabib is a jab NOTHING ELSE and Khabib makes that up by the HUMONGOUS GAP in grappling. Prime Khabib out grapples prime GSP with ease and Prime Gsp with his pillow fists doesn't knock out Khabib.

Simple.
Not the dumbest shit you’ve posted, but it’s up there.

Not the dumbest shit you’ve posted, but it’s up there.
If dumbest means Facts
tenor.gif

Simple.

How do I know you didn't know what MMA was until Conor/Khabib happened and your dad covered your mom with a towel?

How do I know you didn't know what MMA was until Conor/Khabib happened and your dad covered your mom with a towel?
Love GSP but damn his fans are some pretentious ass mfs. lol at the insults tho

Love GSP but damn his fans are some pretentious ass mfs. lol at the insults tho

facts.

Edit: I meant Simple. If you don't know how to analyze a fight then I don't know why you're spewing all the crap lmao

GSP is not the typical retired fighter, hes in great shape and trains everyday. Athletes across all sports have longer careers with the help of modern science.

Stop making excuses For GSP, he would never agree to a fight unless he 100% believes that he’s in peak form.

facts.

Edit: I meant Simple. If you don't know how to analyze a fight then I don't know why you're spewing all the crap lmao
First of all cut the fucking attitude. I'm not spewing crap I'm stating facts not my fault your insecure ass can't handle it and has to resort to insults like a kid. Tbf its to be expected with you GSP stans yall so pretentious and cant handle different opinions.

And FYI GSP my goat just not a cock gargler

First of all cut the fucking attitude. I'm not spewing crap I'm stating facts not my fault your insecure ass can't handle it and has to resort to insults like a kid. Tbf its to be expected with you GSP stans yall so pretentious and cant handle different opinions.

And FYI GSP my goat just not a cock gargler

"Holy shit GSP is overrated. All GSP has over Khabib is a jab NOTHING ELSE and Khabib makes that up by the HUMONGOUS GAP in grappling. Prime Khabib out grapples prime GSP with ease and Prime Gsp with his pillow fists doesn't knock out Khabib.

Simple."

maxresdefault.jpg

Back