For those who say GSP is too old to fight Khabib: What did you think about Jones VS Cormier?

"Holy shit GSP is overrated. All GSP has over Khabib is a jab NOTHING ELSE and Khabib makes that up by the HUMONGOUS GAP in grappling. Prime Khabib out grapples prime GSP with ease and Prime Gsp with his pillow fists doesn't knock out Khabib.

Simple."

maxresdefault.jpg
I stand by that. saying GSP is a better grappler than Khabib is overrating GSP's ability. He's simply not and that's okay. He's still the goat.

DC was too old and small for Jon Jones when they fought. He managed to stay number 2 in the division for so long because of his skillset. 30 year old DC was a beast in Strikeforce. It's an even bigger joke with Stipe losing to DC.

Khabib: 31
GSP: 39

8 years difference

Jones: 30
Cormier: 38

8 year difference

I don't remember any DC fans making preemptive excuses that DC is too old.

Why are GSP fans scared shitless?
Mma community is weird. Tony wasn't too old until he lost to gaethje either

dc literally had his hopes and dreams ruined by the matchup. He ugly cried hard on live tv. is that what you want for gsp?

8 years difference

8 year difference

so dc had only fought once in what 8 years before fighting jon jones?

Khabibs entire country is banned from participating Olympics. Maybe he is the only clean athelete in the history of that whole country but I wouldnt bet my house on it.

show me the failed khabib drug tests. i wait.

GSP haters can't get over the fact that a 40 year old is in better shape and slays more than they will in their entire life

8 years difference

8 year difference

The fuck are you talking about? GSP fans WANT this fight to happen.

8 years difference

8 year difference

Which GSP's fan is making excuses? Most of us think he has a good shot at winning lol

Are you an insecure Jon Jones fan?

The difference is DC didnt retire.. Who knows how that will effect GSP. DC was active.

Maybe you were too young to witness gsp's pro debut in MMA 20 yrs ago when jones and Cormier barely knew the existence of MMA.

Wrong, fool. The narrative after DC lost was either that Jones was too good or he was a dirty PED cheat, no one gave a shit whether or not DC was too old for that fight
DC also fought Jones in the twilight of his career, stop pretending as he didn't have any milage on him.

As for GSP's in activity, everyone around him say he trains everyday and in great shape, he did come back and win a title after a period of inactivity too, and his fanboys never seem to shut up about this feat... But now that he is potentially facing a real threat they're pretending his inactivity will cripple him.

So you're trying to convince us that gsp is in the same top shape he was in 7 years ago?

There is only one reason people like you and some other maniacs are fans of GSP. And the reason is the worst possible.

Because they too were abducted by aliens? I don't think it gets any worse than that.

Apples and oranges. Gsp is an inactive 170er for 8 years who can make the cut but how does he perform agsinst khabib ( who will be just as big come the walk) a day and half later.

If gsp stays true to cherry picking form ,hed push a fight agsinst Nate Diaz - Nate will push another money grab but even a 40 year old gsp dusts the career gatekeeper

Back