For people who complained about T-Woods title shot, why weren't u complaining about Carlos Condit's?

Because Condit had proven his skill level against the elite while Woodley lost to the elite. His one win over a top 5 guy came via injury. Gus had proven it too. Bader hadn't. Wonderboy has. So you get a sense of what will be a better fight.
Exactly.

I watched the fight and thought Gastelum won it. You said that no-one agrees with me, but I told you that there are others, who do, including one of the official judges.

Either you're just trolling, or you're having some sort of difficulty understanding what I'm saying.
I think your trolling here or just a Woodley hater. Woodley dominated the first 2 rounds easily and lost the third. What rounds did you give Gastelum how you see him winning ? upload_2016-8-14_10-47-12.pngupload_2016-8-14_10-47-25.pngupload_2016-8-14_10-47-39.png

Rewatch the fight it was bad judging.
k.jpg

*with a broken foot*

Tyron-Woodley-UFC-183-xray-750.jpg

How the the fuck is Woodley blasting Condit's leg with savage kicks (which I remember people talking about in the play by play) until it gave in a fluke?

If Condit was the one who kicked Woodley in the leg until it gave out, everyone would be praising his vicious leg kicks.

That's like saying Woodley only KOed Lawler because he got a concussion.
Because Condit blew his knee out when wood lee took him down.

Hilarious how people act like Condit was winning the fight before Woodley beat him into submission.

1. He did. A lot of people had a problem with his shot.

2. He wasn't actively ducking people behind a fox desk waiting for a title shot.

3. Condit won the fucking fight.

If Condit got the belt and called out GSP and Diaz, while running from Wonderboy, he'd be getting just as much shit.

Last edited:
We could just say condition was athletic enough to be despised.

Or we can say that wonderboy is a clear cut number 1 contender while there wasn't anyone that obvious then

probably cuz the guy kept his mouth shut and didn't act as though he owned the promotion.

I think your trolling here or just a Woodley hater. Woodley dominated the first 2 rounds easily and lost the third. What rounds did you give Gastelum how you see him winning ? View attachment 130829View attachment 130831View attachment 130833
I am not a troll, but I don't like Woodley. However, I didn't have much of an opinion of him at the time of the fight, so that hasn't made me biased in any way.

He dominated the first so much, that one Sher-judge scored it a 10-10, lol.

I haven't seen the fight in a while, but I believe I gave Gastelum the first and the third.

The WW division after the Rory vs Lawler fight went on a phase where there was no real contenders.

Wonderboy - Too unknown and didnt deserve it at the time

Hendricks - Weight issues and already fought Lawler twice

Rory - Just fought for the title

Maia - Maybe but im sure people would of bitched about it.

The rest were either coming off loses or just not well known. Condit seemed to be the reasonable choice

There was complaining. Don't act like there wasn't just because you're grasping at straws for your dumb agenda-fueled SJW thread.
This.

The complaining didn't seem as intense bc there weren't tons of shitty counter threads calling everyone racist against Carlos. The fact is ppl were torn bc that was a dream fight ever since Lawler started his comeback.

TS is a freakin dummy, just trying to stir up more conflict. Just like the other ppl starting up all these threads

I am not a troll, but I don't like Woodley. However, I didn't have much of an opinion of him at the time of the fight, so that hasn't made me biased in any way.

He dominated the first so much, that one Sher-judge scored it a 10-10, lol.

I haven't seen the fight in a while, but I believe I gave Gastelum the first and the third.
Just what i thought you dont like Woodley and you havent seen the fight in a while. So your just speaking like your not bias and just seen the fight because ? I knew by the fact you said he lost that A you didnt the see fight in a while, and B you were a Woodley hater.

Just what i thought you dont like Woodley and you havent seen the fight in a while. So your just speaking like your not bias and just seen the fight because ? I knew by the fact you said he lost that A you didnt the see fight in a while, and B you were a Woodley hater.
I'm convinced you cannot read. I have confirmed nothing that you thought - you said I hadn't seen the fight, and now you're saying you knew I had?

I don't like Woodley now, but I didn't have any opinion of him at the time. How can I be retrospectively biased, when I already thought he lost?

And no, I don't "hate" Woodley. Hate is far too strong a word, for a guy I don't even know personally. I just don't like his recent race-baiting antics and his unwillingness to defend his title against those who deserve it.

I'm convinced you cannot read. I have confirmed nothing that you thought - you said I hadn't seen the fight, and now you're saying you knew I had?

I don't like Woodley now, but I didn't have any opinion of him at the time. How can I be retrospectively biased, when I already thought he lost?

And no, I don't "hate" Woodley. Hate is far too strong a word, for a guy I don't even know personally. I just don't like his recent race-baiting antics and his unwillingness to defend his title against those who deserve it.
Im convince your retarded. So if you didnt see the fight in a while and dont like Woodley you have no right to be speaken on the fight. One you dislike him so that makes you bias, two you havent seen the fight in a while so how are you saying Gastelum won lol ? How are you being bias because you just said you dont like the guy, so guess what that makes you BIAS moron. Just what i been telling you from the beginning your ether a Woodley hater or you havent seen the fight. Now you tell me you havent seen the fight in a while but your speaking on the fight like you have a fresh memory ?
HfyI2.gif

Im convince your retarded. So if you didnt see the fight in a while and dont like Woodley you have no right to be speaken on the fight. One you dislike him so that makes you bias, two you havent seen the fight in a while so how are you saying Gastelum won lol ? How are you being bias because you just said you dont like the guy, so guess what that makes you BIAS moron. Just what i been telling you from the beginning your ether a Woodley hater or you havent seen the fight. Now you tell me you havent seen the fight in a while but your speaking on the fight like you have a fresh memory.
HfyI2.gif
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume English is nit a language you are fluent in. So, I'm just going to sum up everything I've said, one last time. Maybe the shit will stick to the wall.

I scored the fight for Gastelum at a time when I had no opinions of Woodley, so I couldn't have been biased. I score fights objectively, anyway. Who I like or don't like makes no bearing on my scoring. For example, I don't like Hendricks, but I had him beating Lawler in the rematch.

When did I speak on the fight like I had a fresh memory? I remember Gastelum winning 1 and 3, in what was a pretty boring fight, where no such domination occurred.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume English is nit a language you are fluent in. So, I'm just going to sum up everything I've said, one last time. Maybe the shit will stick to the wall.

I scored the fight for Gastelum at a time when I had no opinions of Woodley, so I couldn't have been biased. I score fights objectively, anyway. Who I like or don't like makes no bearing on my scoring. For example, I don't like Hendricks, but I had him beating Lawler in the rematch.

When did I speak on the fight like I had a fresh memory? I remember Gastelum winning 1 and 3, in what was a pretty boring fight, where no such domination occurred.
When your saying Gastelum won round 1 and 3 thats speaking like you have a fresh memory. He cleary lost round 1, he was running into counters all day lol. Your scoring the fight now and you just said you dont like him. So again your bias and havent seen the fight in a while, therefore you shouldnt be speaking on it. Gastelum clearly lost round 1 and 2. Go rewatch the fight and stop being a bias hater, Woodley won.
k.jpg
Chris Nelson was the only won that scored the fight a draw. Any one with eyes and a brain which you clearly lack knows Woodley won that fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back