For people who complained about T-Woods title shot, why weren't u complaining about Carlos Condit's?

Because Condit would have beaten Woodley were it not for that freak injury

HAG84o.gif

Are you bonkers?

Woodley was soundly out striking Condit. Woodley had Condit's number in every facet of the game and it was easy to see.

I have no idea how anyone believes Condit was or would win that fight based on how it went down before the injury. Condit got his shit pushed in and was getting tagged with some hard shots.

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/ba38b96f39db78c0

Landed 3 takedowns effortlessly as well. 100% TD accuracy which is no surprise as most 1st JV middle school wrestlers have better TDD and fundamentals than him.

Fucking delusional fanboys.

HAG84o.gif

Are you bonkers?

Woodley was soundly out striking Condit. Woodley had Condit's number in every facet of the game and it was easy to see.

I have no idea how anyone believes Condit was or would win that fight based on how it went down before the injury. Condit got his shit pushed in and was getting tagged with some hard shots.

Landed 3 takedowns effortlessly as well. 100% TD accuracy which is no surprise as most 1st JV middle school wrestlers have better TDD and fundamentals than him.

Diaz doesn't even care about that loss anymore, neither should you

When your saying Gastelum won round 1 and 3 thats speaking when like you had a fresh memory. He cleary lost round 1 he was running into counters all day lol. Your scoring the fight now and you just said you dont like him.
So, I'm not allowed to have a memory of the fight, just because I haven't seen it in a while? I haven't watched a lot of fights in a while, but I still have a pretty good memory of them.

I said I don't like Woodley, now, but, at the time of the fight, I had no opinion of him, so how could I have been biased? And, again, I don't score fights, based on who I like more, and even gave an example to prove it. What is difficult to understand?

So, I'm not allowed to have a memory of the fight, just because I haven't seen it in a while? I haven't watched a lot of fights in a while, but I still have a pretty good memory of them.

I said I don't like Woodley, now, but, at the time of the fight, I had no opinion of him, so how could I have been biased? And, again, I don't score fights, based on who I like more, and even gave an example to prove it. What is difficult to understand?
Well you ether have a bad memory or a bad brain. You also could just be blinded by hatred. Every MMA site score the fight for Woodley, expect 2 morons.
k.jpg
Anyone with a brain and eyes knew Woodley won that fight lol. What i dont understand is how you think Gastelum won when he clearly lost lol. How you score round 1 for Gastelum when he was getting pieced up the whole round lol ? Your cleary just an emotion Woodley hater speaking out of emotion instead of logic. People like you are the worst MMA fans out there, we call people like you trolls.

laughing-girl-o.gif

Who is talking about Diaz? Them Condit fanboys tho. We talking about how easily Woodley beat the shit out of Condit. Theres your stats as well. If you missed them here you go:

Now tell me how Condit would win this fight? Stay on topic, I really want to hear this.

Anyone can draw up stats to support any view point. Condit is a warrior and has a lot more heart than Woodley. He would have beaten him. Deal with it.

HAG84o.gif

Are you bonkers?

From what I saw in that fight, the stand up in round 1 was pretty even. Woodley had two nice TD's where Condit did a bit of damage from the bottom with strikes and sub attempts while Woodley literally did nothing from the top. Condit got to his feet pretty fast both times.

Round 2 Woodley was clearly slowing down and Condit was starting to takeover before a nice TD from Woodley. Again Woodley did nothing from the top and it was quickly back on the feet before Condit was injured.

Condit would've likely won round 3 and possibly 2. In a 5 round fight Condit wins easily.

Last edited:
Anyone can draw up stats to support any view point. Condit is a warrior and has a lot more heart than Woodley. He would have beaten him. Deal with it.

Yes, Condit has a lot of heart. That heart would carry him to get outstruck and taken down at will for one of the easiest fights in Woodley's career. Good chat and solid argument.

Black-Woman-really-GIF.gif

Yes, Condit has a lot of heart. That heart would carry him to get outstruck and taken down at will for one of the easiest fights in Woodley's career. Good chat and solid argument.

Black-Woman-really-GIF.gif
Sassy. Condit being outstrick by this?
nkjVUpN.gif

himZD0M.gif

Sassy. Condit being outstrick by this?
nkjVUpN.gif

himZD0M.gif

It happened. If anything your post makes it funnier. Woodley didn't even need to resort to his usual tactic like in the gif you posted. He will back himself in into the cage and try to fire off a counter strike or get a takedown. Its something he's done most of his career. With Condit, he just beat his ass wherever he wanted and took him down at will.

giphy.gif

Woodley is a good fighter that made the most of his opportunity. He also happens to be a hypocrite that is totally ducking a guy that truly deserves a shot because he is scared or being a crybaby about Thompson picking Lawler or both.

Not butt hurt, it's just the truth.

Carlos Condit lost to Tyron Woodley march 2014. He was injured in that fight and out almost a year as his next fight would be against Thiago Alves May 2015. Carlos would beat Thiago Alves and with that one win over Thiago, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler. I repeat, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler for a win over Thiago Alves. I'm just curious why there weren't any complaints about Carlos Condit's title shot, his was way more undeserved than Woodley's.

& if it is about what fighters deserve the title shot, for those of you who are campaigning for Wonderboy's deserved title shot (Which I can agree with), where were you guys when the unpopular LHW Ryan Bader had a 5 fight LHW win streak over (Perrosh, Calvacante, OSP, Davis, Evans)?

the real issue is that he had earned a title fight, and got passed up by NIck Diaz, who he literally beat in a contender match.

it was his turn, and eh had to wait. so he was sort of owed

same thing with Tyron

It happened. If anything your post makes it funnier. Woodley didn't even need to resort to his usual tactic like in the gif you posted. He will back himself in into the cage and try to fire off a counter strike or get a takedown. Its something he's done most of his career. With Condit, he just beat his ass wherever he wanted and took him down at will.

giphy.gif
I'd like to say that I look forward to seeing them square off again to see if Condit was going to get to work right before the injury, but after Wonderboy takes Twoods soul I don't think he will be in contention ever again, whereas Condit will always be up there.

I did.

He didn't deserve it.

The weird thing about this sport is you could pick any fighter in a weight class and put him against a champion and there's a possibility that that ranked #15 could beat the #1 guy. It's possible. We saw it a couple weeks ago with Fergusson vs Vannata. MMA is crazy like that. Hell, Henderson could beat Bisping in their next fight.

It's one of the reasons, imo, that titleshots should go to the deserving/active contenders. Condit was coming into a title fight with 1-3 in his last 4 fights. That's nutty and confusing.

You could have just anyone fight anyone at any time but it's more organized and more rational to have rankings, imo, and "the best" fight "the best" by means of rankings.

It's true that Woodley was soundly wining that fight, but "beating his ass" is a gross overstatement

So wait a minute beating a good fighter that has always been in the top ten is a step down from Woodley coming off a split he should have lost to fringe top 15?

He was out for 2 years. There was a time during 2012-2014 where many people never thought he would ever return. He did return and beat 2 mid tier fighters before facing Carlos. He is by no means top 10 and his prime peaked 7 years ago at UFC 100.

Condit didn't deserve the title shot and most importantly, didn't deserve to win against Lawler.

He was out for 2 years. There was a time during 2012-2014 where many people never thought he would ever return. He did return and beat 2 mid tier fighters before facing Carlos. He is by no means top 10 and his prime peaked 7 years ago at UFC 100.
Jordan Mein is definitely not a second tier fighter, that's a better win then a split over an overweight and green Gastelum IMO.

Back