For people who complained about T-Woods title shot, why weren't u complaining about Carlos Condit's?

Jordan Mein is definitely not a second tier fighter, that's a better win then a split over an overweight and green Gastelum IMO.

Oh you mean the great and mighty Jordan Mein with wins over legends like Dan Miller and an over the hill Mike Pyle? Yeah man he's totally the elite of the elite.

Oh you mean the great and mighty Jordan Mein with wins over legends like Dan Miller and an over the hill Mike Pyle? Yeah man he's totally the elite of the elite.
Also wins over Burkman and Zaromskis, also lost a razor thin split to Woodley. I am just saying that is better win then Gastelum who was 22 at the time and came in way over weight. Meins only losses in the UFC he had perennial top tens in a ton of trouble.

Carlos Condit lost to Tyron Woodley march 2014. He was injured in that fight and out almost a year as his next fight would be against Thiago Alves May 2015. Carlos would beat Thiago Alves and with that one win over Thiago, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler. I repeat, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler for a win over Thiago Alves. I'm just curious why there weren't any complaints about Carlos Condit's title shot, his was way more undeserved than Woodley's.

& if it is about what fighters deserve the title shot, for those of you who are campaigning for Wonderboy's deserved title shot (Which I can agree with), where were you guys when the unpopular LHW Ryan Bader had a 5 fight LHW win streak over (Perrosh, Calvacante, OSP, Davis, Evans)?

Plenty of people were complaining about it. Take your race baiting bullshit somewhere else.

condits a notoriously exciting fighter

woodley's most exciting fights prior to lawler were his win over DHK and him getting destroyed by marquardt

Plenty of people were complaining about it. Take your race baiting bullshit somewhere else.

Dude, shut up. You're the only one who brought race into it. Carlos is Latino. TS isn't Luke Thomas so you can take your BS elsewhere.

Carlos is a better fighter with better wins. He is a more likeable and exciting fighter who deserved the shot much more.

Oh and he is also white (jks)

Okay, let's say Condit didn't deserve it, but we were willing to pay for that fight and be happy to watch. We all wanted to see Condit in that spot, and what would happen.

This is prize fighting.

Diaz/GSP is the money fight for Tyron because they are the money fighters, not because anyone wants to he see him fight.

There is a bias for Condit, because he's insanely and incomparably awesome.

Well you ether have a bad memory or a bad brain. You also could just be blinded by hatred. Every MMA site score the fight for Woodley, expect 2 morons.
k.jpg
Anyone with a brain and eyes knew Woodley won that fight lol. What i dont understand is how you think Gastelum won when he clearly lost lol. How you score round 1 for Gastelum when he was getting pieced up the whole round lol ? Your cleary just an emotion Woodley hater speaking out of emotion instead of logic. People like you are the worst MMA fans out there, we call people like you trolls.
Okay, so, because I have a different opinion on the result of a fight, that makes me the worst kind of MMA fan? That gave me a chuckle, not gonna lie. I'm one of the only people on this site who doesn't troll, yet draws a considerable amount of heat for giving my opinion. I welcome all responses, but saying I'm a troll is pot meets kettle.

I've explained several times, how I score objectively, and you still accuse me otherwise. Is English your first language, or do you have learning difficulties?

They were, and it's because Carlos is black.

I remember complaining about it...

I also remember wanting Bader to have a title shot over Gus, as I'm a huge DC fan and I wanted him to get an easy victory, LOL.

Because Sherdog has a massive hard on for Condit due to the fact that he makes angry faces during fights so he looks cool.

His title shot was completely undeserved and nothing makes me happier than him getting robbed.

Back