For people who complained about T-Woods title shot, why weren't u complaining about Carlos Condit's?

We all complained it just fell on black ears

Not all title shots have universally pleased the fans, this is nothing new. People complained about both.

Carlos Condit lost to Tyron Woodley march 2014. He was injured in that fight and out almost a year as his next fight would be against Thiago Alves May 2015. Carlos would beat Thiago Alves and with that one win over Thiago, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler. I repeat, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler for a win over Thiago Alves. I'm just curious why there weren't any complaints about Carlos Condit's title shot, his was way more undeserved than Woodley's.

& if it is about what fighters deserve the title shot, for those of you who are campaigning for Wonderboy's deserved title shot (Which I can agree with), where were you guys when the unpopular LHW Ryan Bader had a 5 fight LHW win streak over (Perrosh, Calvacante, OSP, Davis, Evans)?
Don't forget Gustafsson/Cormier.

th

Just because you think it doesn't make it true. T-Wood has the W in the record books over Gastelum. Don't remember it being controversial either. Also T-Wood beat Condit.
Rewatch the fight it was bad judging. Woodleys best win is beating Condit via injury. His resume if you look at it is not all that impressive. If you want to play that game......Condit TKO'd Rory......Rory dominated Woodley with ease.

There was complaining. Don't act like there wasn't just because you're grasping at straws for your dumb agenda-fueled SJW thread.

I don't remember them man. But maybe it was because I was excited about this fight. Feel free to bump some of these complaints for me.

Most people's problem with Woodley wasn't him getting a title shot per se, but that he wanted to deny the clear #1 contender (with the #2 contender having a more deserved shot than Condit and Woodley as well waiting at the wings) a title shot after having just won the title himself and never defending it a single time.

This is a different situation to Condit in that Condit lost on the scorecards so obviously wasn't trying to play matchmaker (other than campaigning for a rematch) and wasn't denying anyone a title shot.

If race plays a factor in people's response it's negligible, and the situations aren't identical.

Carlos Condit lost to Tyron Woodley march 2014. He was injured in that fight and out almost a year as his next fight would be against Thiago Alves May 2015. Carlos would beat Thiago Alves and with that one win over Thiago, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler. I repeat, Carlos Condit got a title shot against Lawler for a win over Thiago Alves. I'm just curious why there weren't any complaints about Carlos Condit's title shot, his was way more undeserved than Woodley's.

& if it is about what fighters deserve the title shot, for those of you who are campaigning for Wonderboy's deserved title shot (Which I can agree with), where were you guys when the unpopular LHW Ryan Bader had a 5 fight LHW win streak over (Perrosh, Calvacante, OSP, Davis, Evans)?

carlos was definitely undeserved even though he won. I complained and he's my favorite fighter lol

I don't remember them man. But maybe it was because I was excited about this fight. Feel free to bump some of these complaints for me.
How much are you gonna pay me for wasting my time using the annoying search button? You already have some people in this thread admitting they complained, and that's just this thread, two pages in. I won't search back any further, lol.

Rewatch the fight it was bad judging. Woodleys best win is beating Condit via injury. His resume if you look at it is not all that impressive. If you want to play that game......Cindit TKO'd Rory......Rory dominated Woodley with ease.

I'm not playing any game man. You brought up Condit's past win over Stun Gun, I brought up Woodley's past win over Condit. Woodley's resume is fine. He has a win over Condit and Lawler, 2 of the best WWs in the game.

Rory did beat Woodley as Rory is one of the best as well. Styles make fights.

How much are you gonna pay me for wasting my time using the annoying search button? You already have some people in this thread admitting they complained, and that's just this thread, two pages in. I won't search back any further, lol.

They will be a lot harder to find than the T-Wood complaint threads. I know, I wouldn't want to have to look for them either. Not many to be found.

I'm not playing any game man. You brought up Condit's past win over Stun Gun, I brought up Woodley's past win over Condit. Woodley's resume is fine. He has a win over Condit and Lawler, 2 of the best WWs in the game.

Rory did beat Woodley as Rory is one of the best as well. Styles make fights.
This was about Woodley getting a title shot though not that he beat Lawler. His three fights before the title in my opinion he lost 2 and beat stun gun who switched up his style to get more bonus money.

They will be a lot harder to find than the T-Wood complaint threads. I know, I wouldn't want to have to look for them either. Not many to be found.
Condit has way more fans than Woodley does. Condit's a truly epic fighter and puts on the performance of his life in every single fight. I am not at all shocked that the more entertaining fighter with more fans will have less complaints than the less entertaining one with less fans. Woodley will have even less fans now when he's basically admitting he's ducking Wonderboy.

This was about Woodley getting a title shot though not that he beat Lawler. His three fights before the title in my opinion he lost 2 and beat stun gun who switched up his style to get more bonus money.

Wow... You're not giving Woodley any credit whatsoever. I've never heard the fighter lost because he wanted bonus money excuse. You really aren't worth having this discussion with man.

Back