Floyd Mayweather responds to Ronda Rousey!!

giphy.gif

-----
"One of Mayweather's sons, Koraun, who was 10 years old at the time of the incident, gave a statement to the police saying he saw his father hit and kick his mother. The boy later ran out of the house to alert a family friend.

"Then I heard yelling and I came out and my dad was hitting my mom. It happened at 4 a.m. in the morning," he told the police.

In an interview with USA Today four years later, Koraun said his father was "a coward."
---------

Yeah, Floyd is a real gem of a human being.

Some of the most respectable human beings in history have made some of the most fucked up mistakes.

You're no one to judge a mans past life.

He didnt come off classy at all. He clearly again acted like he doesnt know who Ronda is, which is obviously a lie.

The best way to deal with a woman is being condescending. Ronda is some chick who beats up cupcakes and chicks that have been doing mma for 3 years. While floyd is beating legends. like oscar, mosley, cotto, and the legend himself, Arturo Gatti.

So let ronda and her little 12 fight winning streak, and let her beat women that only do mma part time. Big deal. haha

Good response, it clearly shows that Floyd just doesn't give a shit and rightfully so. Nice to see him not getting caught up in the media circus and let Ronda get to him.

She is so lame with this whole thing crying and whining that Floyd didnt know who she was. The fact that she waited a whole year and admitted to it to get back at him shows how much Ronda is shook by this. If she would have just taken a nonchalant approach and not cared it would have looked better.

if she'd been fake about it it would have looked better. That's the case with most things.

How come you aren't one of the people that thinks that's refreshing?

if she'd been fake about it it would have looked better. That's the case with most things.

How come you aren't one of the people that thinks that's refreshing?
How is this not fake? How often do you hear basketball players, football players, baseball players calling each other out about how they could so tots dominate, like, their sport, ya know. Aroldis Chapman can throw a baseball 103 mph, but do you hear him talking shit about Tom Brady?

absolute class from the king of all sports of all times:

his usual reaction to dana and dana's mouthpieces:

photo.JPG

How is this not fake? How often do you hear basketball players, football players, baseball players calling each other out about how they could so tots dominate, like, their sport, ya know. Aroldis Chapman can throw a baseball 103 mph, but do you hear him talking shit about Tom Brady?

read it again until you get it. or don't. little difference to me to be honest.

You're unwilling to admit the infatuation MMA fighters have with Mayeather?

It's not the fighters it's the community, like us dipshits in this forums constantly bringing it up. Everytime they talk about him believe it or not they aren't calling a press conference. They're being asked by interviewers who take it and run with it like it was an unsolicited call out.

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

I love how all the White Knights emerge to defend Floyd's honour every time his name is brought up.

Dude's worth like half a billion (with a B). You think he gives a rats ass what Dana or Ronda or anyone else in MMA thinks or says about him? You think he needs you and half of Sherdog jumping to his defense so he doesn't get his feelings hurt?

It's ridiculous.

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

... but she will never be willing to prove it...:redface:

Good for Floyd not taking the bait and saying he would beat Ronda's ass if they fought, whether it's MMA or boxing. Joe Rogan, all the sherdoggers and others saying Ronda would beat Floyd in a fight seem to forget that she was getting tagged over and over my freaking Meisha Tate. It would be very ugly if that was Mayweather she was getting tagged by.

I love how all the White Knights emerge to defend Floyd's honour every time his name is brought up.

Dude's worth like half a billion (with a B). You think he gives a rats ass what Dana or Ronda or anyone else in MMA thinks or says about him? You think he needs you and half of Sherdog jumping to his defense so he doesn't get his feelings hurt?

It's ridiculous.

Which is why Im starting to believe he doesnt know how Ronda was

Sherdog jerking off at the image of Floyd hitting Ronda. So sad.

LOL at how the hate for Ronda has made people say Floyd is respectable and the many other compliments.
The only time mma fans like pro boxing is when Ronda comes up, suddenly everyone is a fan.
I'll stick up for & support mma.

When Ronda actually shows she's an mma fighter and not a judoka winging punches lemme know.

I'm convinced TS is one of Floyd's entourage.

this is why ufc will never be mainstream.. such petty bullsh*t from these guys..

so embarrassing

A WMMA can crusher is a little under Floyd's radar.

seems as though Floyd has realized she and the hype train is just using his name to put themselves in the limelight

a feud brings attention so im guessing Floyd is jut like "dam it just ain't worth it there's just no profit in her for him" its a smart move

Did I miss something here?:icon_conf

Yea Ronda said she could beat Mayweather in MMA. I said I could beat Ronda at surfing The Banzai Pipeline on O'ahu's North Shore.... quickly too. :D

Pretty interesting state of MMA in 2015. A 147 pound boxer, a 135 pound woman MMA artist, and a 145 pound MMA artist are the three most discussed fighters on the most active MMA forum.

Back