Floyd Mayweather responds to Ronda Rousey!!

Pretty interesting state of MMA in 2015. A 147 pound boxer, a 135 pound woman MMA artist, and a 145 pound MMA artist are the three most discussed fighters on the most active MMA forum.

Once Fedor signs the contract, that will all change.

Once Fedor signs the contract, that will all change.

I don't even hope for that. A HW made famous in the early half of the 00s (who hasn't done a single noteworthy think in the first half of the 10s other than lose) isn't really someone you want as a defining fighter. Shit, I've always liked Fedor, but really?

He knows who she is. He is just big leaguing her. That being said, I wish this Ronda Floyd talk would die. They will never fight, Floyd just needs to fuck off, go sit in his mansion jerking off sat in a pile of hundred dollar bills while the rest of us strike up the courage to actually try and watch boxing again.

yeah let's see her drop teahupoo

tumblr_mk6eafJuRv1qcyxzuo1_500.gif

Amazing, and scary!

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

Respectable man? Wow. Floyd is a piece of human trash. He has literally one talent in the world. Boxing. He is flawless as a boxer. That's his only gift. He can't even read and is a woman beater and an absolutely disgusting human with no social skills or capabilities a normal humanbeing should have.

Respectable man? Wow. Floyd is a piece of human trash. He has literally one talent in the world. Boxing. He is flawless as a boxer. That's his only gift. He can't even read and is a woman beater and an absolutely disgusting human with no social skills or capabilities a normal humanbeing should have.

You mean boxing, business, marketing? Just the things we all know.
What are you the best in the world at? Jerking off?

he cried once at a postfight presser because fans boo him. True story. Tears man, tears. Dude got issues.

I believe I hold that particular title friend!

You talk like you know him in a personal level and he's probably the most successful athlete in the 21st century.

I can read and raise my family with love. I could have predicted this response. Any time an athlete is bashed it's all about money and business.

giphy.gif

-----
"One of Mayweather's sons, Koraun, who was 10 years old at the time of the incident, gave a statement to the police saying he saw his father hit and kick his mother. The boy later ran out of the house to alert a family friend.

"Then I heard yelling and I came out and my dad was hitting my mom. It happened at 4 a.m. in the morning," he told the police.

In an interview with USA Today four years later, Koraun said his father was "a coward."
---------

Yeah, Floyd is a real gem of a human being.

j/k

I don't know, but that's quite a gift to have regardless of what people might think of his supposed transgressions. He's one of the greatest athletes in recent memory, if we're to be rather bold, the greatest athlete of the young century, taking everything into consideration. Shit, I can read and write better than a fair few (and Mayweather can actually read, as much as an illiterate physically talented black man amuses people), but I'm not a generational athlete and that means something in our society (and I daresay it should).

I'm still not clear what Ronda has actually said on the subject. You guys seem to enjoy talking about Floyd and Ronda more than either of them.

I have no love for Moneyweather, but his response is absolutely correct. He gains absolutely nothing by being drawn into a flame war with Ronda. And the idea they would ever actually fight is beyond absurd. That's the very definition of a no win situation. If he knocks her out in the first few seconds, he's a bully who likes hitting women(which by all accounts he is). If Ronda somehow manages to take him down and tap him out, no one will ever let him forget it. His legacy would be tarnished forever.

He didnt come off classy at all. He clearly again acted like he doesnt know who Ronda is, which is obviously a lie.

Boring ass appeal to fame. Mayweather probably isn't able to come up with something different.

He doesn't give a fuck and as much as I like Ronda she really should stop talking about him,it comes off as a desperate attempt to draw attention

He doesn't give a fuck and as much as I like Ronda she really should stop talking about him,it comes off as a desperate attempt to draw attention

Floyd should start charging her a percentage of her pay check as he's responsible for her earning so much at this point.

floyd owns mma so bad sometimes. as much as i dislike him, that's the only thing a guy who makes 300 million a fight and has never lost a match responds to ufc's p4p biggest spectacle

He didnt come off classy at all. He clearly again acted like he doesnt know who Ronda is, which is obviously a lie.

Why should he know who she is? And why do Ronda and her die hard fans need him to know who she is so badly? That's what I don't get.

You market yourself as this feminist's wet dream. A bad ass bitch, who can kick men's asses and look good (debatable) doing it...But at the same time you clearly desperately need recognition from a man?? It makes no logical sense. That's my issue with it.

it isn't recognition from a man. it is recognition from the highest paid athlete/prize fighter of all time. floyd makes a lot of noise. dana and everyone else likes noise. we love noise.

Back