Floyd Mayweather responds to Ronda Rousey!!

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

Good response, it clearly shows that Floyd just doesn't give a shit and rightfully so. Nice to see him not getting caught up in the media circus and let Ronda get to him.

She is so lame with this whole thing crying and whining that Floyd didnt know who she was. The fact that she waited a whole year and admitted to it to get back at him shows how much Ronda is shook by this. If she would have just taken a nonchalant approach and not cared it would have looked better.

Floyd Check-hooking Ronda would make my life

I would totally own Ronda within a few minutes of surfing Pipeline.

tumblr_nsn695FVgY1t4zkgfo1_500.gif

Classy response from a respectable man.

giphy.gif

-----
"One of Mayweather's sons, Koraun, who was 10 years old at the time of the incident, gave a statement to the police saying he saw his father hit and kick his mother. The boy later ran out of the house to alert a family friend.

"Then I heard yelling and I came out and my dad was hitting my mom. It happened at 4 a.m. in the morning," he told the police.

In an interview with USA Today four years later, Koraun said his father was "a coward."
---------

Yeah, Floyd is a real gem of a human being.

What else should he say? I mean he would ko her.

not this shit again. it's recycled news. it's been discussed to death. it's time to move on to other topics. all ronda threads repeat the same shit. it's nothing new or original.

the ronda haters and white knights need a break, a time out, a vacation from typing the same arguments over and over again. this shit gets tiring.

Why should he respond to her? Let that crazy girl talk all she wants. I hate ppl that compare others sport just to say i'm better than you because i can take a punch and you play boules.

giphy.gif

-----
"One of Mayweather's sons, Koraun, who was 10 years old at the time of the incident, gave a statement to the police saying he saw his father hit and kick his mother. The boy later ran out of the house to alert a family friend.

"Then I heard yelling and I came out and my dad was hitting my mom. It happened at 4 a.m. in the morning," he told the police.

In an interview with USA Today four years later, Koraun said his father was "a coward."
---------

So he throws kicks Aswell?

Handled it perfectly.

-----

---------

LMAO Floyd buys his kid a $400k Rolls Royce and he calls him a coward in return. Affluent kids

Floyd is Always classy lately ....he made mistakes when he was younger but he has paid for them and deserves a 2nd chance like everybody else

Back