Floyd Mayweather responds to Ronda Rousey!!

Sherdog jerking off at the image of Floyd hitting Ronda. So sad.

LOL at how the hate for Ronda has made people say Floyd is respectable and the many other compliments.
The only time mma fans like pro boxing is when Ronda comes up, suddenly everyone is a fan.
I'll stick up for & support mma.

giphy.gif

-----
"One of Mayweather's sons, Koraun, who was 10 years old at the time of the incident, gave a statement to the police saying he saw his father hit and kick his mother. The boy later ran out of the house to alert a family friend.

"Then I heard yelling and I came out and my dad was hitting my mom. It happened at 4 a.m. in the morning," he told the police.

In an interview with USA Today four years later, Koraun said his father was "a coward."
---------

Yeah, Floyd is a real gem of a human being.
HATERS.jpg

Sherdog jerking off at the image of Floyd hitting Ronda. So sad.

LOL at how the hate for Ronda has made people say Floyd is respectable and the many other compliments.
The only time mma fans like pro boxing is when Ronda comes up, suddenly everyone is a fan.
I'll stick up for & support mma.

100% this. Imo its hilarious how rustled Ronda makes half of Sherdog, lol.

You know you have a shitty mentality when you want to argue with Mayweather and he is the one that sounds like a grown-up.

You know you have a shitty mentality when you want to argue with Mayweather and he is the one that sounds like a grown-up.

Ronda has a terrible attitude ....egotistical beyond words

Maybe he has seen her but he hasnt seen her fights or interviews, so that can qualify as not knowing her

not this shit again. it's recycled news. it's been discussed to death. it's time to move on to other topics. all ronda threads repeat the same shit. it's nothing new or original.

the ronda haters and white knights need a break, a time out, a vacation from typing the same arguments over and over again. this shit gets tiring.

We're actually far under our quota for the day. If we don't pick it up we may fall under our expected daily average.

He comes off as classy. I like it. Makes Ronda and the media look like the bad ones for this foolishness.

Are you dolts that shertarded? What is he supposed to say? Saying you can beat a woman is not something thats going to help your image. He said the best and only thing he could say about the subject. I never liked pretty boy Floyd but its stupid to hate him enough try and goad him into a circumstance he cant win. Pathetic, but expected of sherdog.

He comes off as classy. I like it. Makes Ronda and the media look like the bad ones for this foolishness.

He didnt come off classy at all. He clearly again acted like he doesnt know who Ronda is, which is obviously a lie.

He always has the same dumb response where he acts like he doesn't know so and so person is. "I don't even know who this person is, good for them, I wish them the best in life, god bless them, etc...."

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

Respectful? Some of you people obviously don't know the meaning.

He didnt come off classy at all. He clearly again acted like he doesnt know who Ronda is, which is obviously a lie.

What do expect him to say? Would you have him seriously entertain the idea of fighting her? He came off well here. No sense him feeding the media anymore with all this foolish conjecture. This whole thing is dumb anyways.

He has acknowledged her like twice, but only when asked about her. Like it or not Floyd probably knows very little about Ronda. He doesn't watch or like MMA so why would he

He always has the same dumb response where he acts like he doesn't know so and so person is. "I don't even know who this person is, good for them, I wish them the best in life, god bless them, etc...."

He gets talked about by allot of people and asked about tons of people. He probably doesn't know most of the people he is asked about

Back