Floyd Mayweather responds to Ronda Rousey!!

I'm still not clear what Ronda has actually said on the subject. You guys seem to enjoy talking about Floyd and Ronda more than either of them.

Ronda: I can beat Floyd

Floyd: Who dat? I dont know who he is.

Ronda: He knows who I am!! AAHRGHAKA I will get you next year Floyd!!!

Ronda: I can beat Floyd blah blah blah

Floyd: Good luck in yo career bro

Why should he know who she is? And why do Ronda and her die hard fans need him to know who she is so badly? That's what I don't get.

You market yourself as this feminist's wet dream. A bad ass bitch, who can kick men's asses and look good (debatable) doing it...But at the same time you clearly desperately need recognition from a man?? It makes no logical sense. That's my issue with it.

It just so obvious he knows who she is, its not that good of a joke to keep pretending he doesnt. It doesnt matter the guy is filthy rich, he is still a top level combat sport athlete and a celebrity living in the USA, he 100% knows who Ronda is.

Also I wish she will stop with the "I would beat him" nonsense because its embarrassing

It just so obvious he knows who she is, its not that good of a joke to keep pretending he doesnt. It doesnt matter the guy is filthy rich, he is still a top level combat sport athlete and a celebrity living in the USA, he 100% knows who Ronda is.

She's nobody. Women's sports is a joke. Why should anyone, let alone someone like him give two sh!ts about her? I don't know who the best wnba player or woman's golfer is either, do you?

What else should he say? I mean he would ko her.

rjGEiXi.gif

She's nobody. Women's sports is a joke. Why should anyone, let alone someone like him give two sh!ts about her? I don't know who the best wnba player or woman's golfer is either, do you?

She is not a nobody, she is the most recognizable fighter in MMA today. Its pointless to even discuss about this until you admit that first.

This is exactly it. Floyd couldn't give a shit about some weird pudgy woman who gets fist fucked in the face for a living. He is too busy counting his millions and driving his Bugatti Veyron.

He admitted to hearing about her. He just didnt know much about her

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

Respectful man? We are talking about Mayweather correct?

Which is why Im starting to believe he doesnt know how Ronda was

He very likely has an idea who she is and what she does. But there's no way in hell he gives a damn.

You might as well talk to Floyd about the Sumo Emperor's Cup as ask for his thoughts on MMA.

It's crazy to me that people don't get this.

Lol... His PR people wrote that.

Really he was probably laughing his ass off

Ronda: I can beat Floyd

Floyd: Who dat? I dont know who he is.

Ronda: He knows who I am!! AAHRGHAKA I will get you next year Floyd!!!

Ronda: I can beat Floyd blah blah blah

Floyd: Good luck in yo career bro

sauce? All I could find was a response to a question from her reddit Q&A.

The person asks: Do you think you would legitimately beat Floyd Mayweather in a ruleless fight?

Ronda answers: "In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet. Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that's my honest answer,"

Sounds like a typical diplomatic Ronda answer to me.

Classy response from a respectable man. Meanwhile, Rousey will be like I'll finish him in 30 seconds. All he does is dance inside the ring and not fight. She'll even say I'll beat him in a boxing match.

really? i mean really? classy and respectable?...the woman basher?...ok ok

Good response, it clearly shows that Floyd just doesn't give a shit and rightfully so. Nice to see him not getting caught up in the media circus and let Ronda get to him.

She is so lame with this whole thing crying and whining that Floyd didnt know who she was. The fact that she waited a whole year and admitted to it to get back at him shows how much Ronda is shook by this. If she would have just taken a nonchalant approach and not cared it would have looked better.

Spot on

The whole Honda Housey - Mayweather debacle is an embarrassment, and reeks of Zuffa desperately trying to associate their sport with a world famous sportstar

Back