NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

i think edmonton might just take this one. vancouver needs to turn it up.

edmonton is containing them so far and thats been hard for teams to do all season. they seem to be just a step out of sync tonight.

Crazy thing is.... with Skinner's save %, this would be 2-1 Canucks if he was in net and that held up.

Reactions: PND
the referee trips garland and then edmnton comes back down the ice and almost scores. i aint even surprised.

that draisaitl 2 on 1 had the hair on the back of my head stand up a little. i thought that was gonna be it.

omfg a canuck just got 2 handed slashed in the face again no call wtf what the hell was that?

this is rustling my fucking jimmies here. in the regular season these people would be getting ejected out of the game but now i dont even know what the hell is going on anymore. it's almost like the rulebook changes once the post season begins. every other game, and not just for vancouver, all i've seen throughout these playoffs is controversial calls and non calls. it's not consistant at all from the reffing in the regular season. i cant help but to wonder if this shit is legit rigged.

omfg a canuck just got 2 handed slashed in the face again no call wtf what the hell was that?
I didn’t see it. Maybe I did, was it the hit in the Oilers zone where the Canuck fell? It looked like a high hit.

I didn’t see it. Maybe I did, was it the hit in the Oilers zone where the Canuck fell? It looked like a high hit.

a canuck got sticked in the face and went down and popped up, but it all happened so fast and the play continued. i dont even know which one it was this time. it might have been a follow through from an oiler trying to clear the puck out but all i seen was another wreckless stick meet another canuck face.

a canuck got sticked in the face and went down and popped up, but it all happened so fast and the play continued. i dont even know which one it was this time. it might have been a follow through from an oiler trying to clear the puck out but all i seen was another wreckless stick meet another canuck face.
I guess I didn’t see it.

I guess I didn’t see it.

was in the canucks zone. its all water under the bridge now.

i'm just a litte bit upset that kane didnt get 5 and a game after that cross check to the face. i dont know how the refs can find a way to outbullshit that one but i hope they dont try.

oilers fans serenading silovs in the final 2 mins of the 2nd. and then canucks give one up.

yeah this one's probably not going to play out in our favor

some days you're the dog. some days you're the fire hydrant. best of 3 now i guess.

Last edited:
actually you know what fuck it ive watched pretty much all the games this season and ive watched the canucks come back from more hardship than this, even in the playoffs. i aint gonna write them off just yet. but it's hard to watch this game. it just feels like everybody is a step behind.

we're still in this!

actually you know what fuck it ive watched pretty much all the games this season and ive watched the canucks come back from more hardship than this, even in the playoffs. i aint gonna write them off just yet. but it's hard to watch this game. it just feels like everybody is a step behind.

we're still in this!

You had your MVP Skinner playing though. Now you have to deal with Big D Pickard.

silovs went for an adventure lmao who does this man think he is? marty turco?

solid play. i do not at all approve of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back