Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

of course he trained, but for different reasons. wanted to look good with his shirt off. against that little japanese dude, now that was not in shape at all.

I said “the” fans. Not “his” fans. A 30 second knockout for 90 dollars would have been great for HIS fans. But again, I said for THE fans. The way he chose to do it worked out better for everybody. Conor fans got to have a little hope for 3-4 rounds, and floyd/boxing fans got to see him ultimately dispatch Conor. Tyson had lots of fans but in my house we ordered one mike Tyson fight...the Spinx fight never bought another one after because of how quick it ended.

You’re trying to put me in the box of saying “Floyd carried” Conor, but that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying he chose to go out there and just weather an early storm then take Conor out. Doing THAT was for the fans because with Pacquiao he fought his normal defensive fight and dominated but he could have done more to try and finish the fight. He didn’t want fans, who were paying 90 bucks, to see that.

Lastly I totally agree that he diminished boxing a little because of the arguments that people now make. What I’m saying is it was for the ultimate goal of putting on a good show and erasing the bad taste of being booed by your home crowd.

Edit: the tenshin fight was an exhibition man. I don’t know what more you wanted from him.

Im.glad u see how that diminished boxing but i still disagree he did it for the fans.

As far as he knows, that was the last fight of his career and Floyd never takes chances. Its one of the reasons he doesn't finish many fighters later in his career. He was getting then same money for the Conor fight whether he beats him in 1 round or 10 rounds so why prolong it? For the fans?

Remember him sucker punching Victor Ortiz? He literally robbed us of an actual bout. Floyd doesn't give a crap about the fans.

If you think he does ... show any example proving he does.

That wasn't a metaphor. This is a metaphor:

Conor was the world's stupidest bull helplessly ramming Mayweather's masterful cape. In the end, he died impaled with the spikes of hubris, inexperience and talentlessness.
Not so sure you know either what’s a metaphor hehe

Im.glad u see how that diminished boxing but i still disagree he did it for the fans.

As far as he knows, that was the last fight of his career and Floyd never takes chances. Its one of the reasons he doesn't finish many fighters later in his career. He was getting then same money for the Conor fight whether he beats him in 1 round or 10 rounds so why prolong it? For the fans?

Remember him sucker punching Victor Ortiz? He literally robbed us of an actual bout. Floyd doesn't give a crap about the fans.

If you think he does ... show any example proving he does.
No I don’t remember him sucker punching Ortiz. I remember him getting headbutted by Ortiz and when the action resumed Ortiz gave him a hug to apologize and backed out slowly with his hands down and he got blasted on. If you call that a sucker punch...I disagree.
I’m going by what floyd said. I can’t “prove” that anymore than you can prove that he didn’t do it for the fans.

Short watch...he literally says he owed the fans for the Pacquiao fight and describes his strategy in detail. But keep peddling nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1525675/Floyd-Mayweather-owed-fans-did-best.html

@Queen B
I think Floyd said he didn't even train the last month before the fight.

Floyd didn't train for the Conor fight.

Floyd didn't even train for Conor except for that one press day.

That one left he landed was probably harder than any McGregor punch that landed and Floyd didn't train for that fight either

Ive already said this multiple times the last 2 1/2 years

Not so sure you know either what’s a metaphor hehe
I feel sorry for you my dude, I'll explain. A metaphor is exactly the same as a simile but without the "is like a".

And yes, Conor made an ass of himself in there.

I feel sorry for you my dude, I'll explain. A metaphor is exactly the same as a simile but without the "is like a".

Ok
My bad
Thanks for feeling sorry for me

So did Floyd allowing an amateur to hang 10 rds with him.

No I don’t remember him sucker punching Ortiz. I remember him getting headbutted by Ortiz and when the action resumed Ortiz gave him a hug to apologize and backed out slowly with his hands down and he got blasted on. If you call that a sucker punch...I disagree.
I’m going by what floyd said. I can’t “prove” that anymore than you can prove that he didn’t do it for the fans.

Short watch...he literally says he owed the fans for the Pacquiao fight and describes his strategy in detail. But keep peddling nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1525675/Floyd-Mayweather-owed-fans-did-best.html

And Paulie was carrying Artem in their bare knuckle fight lol

LOL trying to justify when he couldn't knock McGregor off his feet even once in 10 rounds and lost rounds to him.

And LOL at the carry. Mayweather takes ZERO RISK his career but somehow you think he would allow McGregor a chance to hang in there?
Why didn't he give that tiny Japanese fighter a carried round or two then?

Mayweather won ... decently easy but he couldn't stop McGregor until 10 rounds later and still couldn't knock him off his feet.

McGregor would KO Mayweather within ONE in UFC.
Because Asian man hit him good with a left and pissed Floyd off.
Against McGregor, Floyd was fighting half speed.
Anyone who thinks the McGregor fight was real has never seen Floyd fight.
Look at how fast he was in the Mamny fight. U think he would plod around the ring with someone who hits like Manny? No.
But Conor....he has nothing. His power works on grapplers but is void when he fights a boxer.

Also like i told all of u years ago. Floyd didnt train and there was a backroom deal to not make Conor and the UFC look stupid and to carry this event along.
This was like WWE but with actual fighting

So did Floyd allowing an amateur to hang 10 rds with him.
People paid too much money, he had to put on an act. Then suddenly he decided it had gone on long enough and KO'ed Conor with about 5 right hands.

People paid too much money, he had to put on an act. Then suddenly he decided it had gone on long enough and KO'ed Conor with about 5 right hands.
And round 9 Conor did something Berto couldn't do hurt Floyd
Screenshot_20200215-024511_Chrome.jpg

Back