Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

Floyd always does what it takes to win. In McGregor’s case training hard wasn’t a requirement.

Ah the good old excuses flying around as for why someone in their first pro boxing fight won more rounds and landed more punches than most of floyds opponents. You idiots don't realize that threads like this actually flatter Mcgregor. I had him winning 4 rounds from memory.

Ah the good old excuses flying around as for why someone in their first pro boxing fight won more rounds and landed more punches than most of floyds opponents. You idiots don't realize that threads like this actually flatter Mcgregor. I had him winning 4 rounds from memory.
Conor is smart enough to know he got treated like a little baby.

Everyone had it close who scored it round by round on here and on the boxing forum. Anyone who didn't is a Conor hater.
If you think that fight was close you don't know shit about boxing. Don't waste my time. Also what's with all the condoms (conor fans) fucking with the boxing forum. Please take that shit back to the heavies. Conor is not a boxer.

Jon Jones said he was knee deep in blow the week leading up to fighting DC, same type of guy, I believe very little of what each says.

If you think that fight was close you don't know shit about boxing. Don't waste my time. Also what's with all the condoms (conor fans) fucking with the boxing forum. Please take that shit back to the heavies. Conor is not a boxer.
What they actually dont understand is that he was a boxer growing up.
Couldnt make it in the sport, switched over to MMA and dominated.
A shit boxer took over the UFC and held them for ransom.
Came back to boxing, thinking, why not, maybe Ill land a haymaker.
Conor wanted a boxing match because he knew that he wouldve never made it through the ranks yet, here he is fighting one of the best because of what he did in another sport.
It was his dream. He never gave a shit about MMA. He wanted to be a boxer.

If you wanted to play in the NFL, went to Europe, dominated Rugby and sorta talked your way into getting a shot at the NFL, you'd be happy. That was the plan in the first place.

Mayweather isn’t the one needing excuses here because he, like, won the fight. It’s just accurate context.

On the other hand your efforts to make the loser look good are kind of moving. And sadly, since he lost, they happen to be excuses. You’ll get over it.

That must be the reason Floyd turtled up for 8 rounds waiting on Conor to gas.

well it was an easy fight ..why risk more damage in sparring right

Mayweather isn’t the one needing excuses here because he, like, won the fight. It’s just accurate context.

On the other hand your efforts to make the loser look good are kind of moving. And sadly, since he lost, they happen to be excuses. You’ll get over it.

Possibly but that doesn't stop the fact from people acting like they were watching a Mike Tyson 20sec domination knockout.

How many people can say they out landed Floyd in a match or sparring very few.

Wait, is that the low blow? I don't remember the fight that well, just watched it that one time. I'm not a Conor asslicker.
Why was Floyd's people nervous during the fight? But during the fight with the 100lbs Japanese dude they weren't explain?

Back