Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

Joe Horn tried to do this to Terrance Crawford and only landed like 15% of his shots. Terrance Crawford started playing with him but he finished him by accident the skill gap was to big. Unlike Floyd vs McGregor.

He wasn't furious. He wasn't surprised. The ref cheated him the whole fight.
Are you insane? Conor was carried the whole fight. By Mayweather and the ref. He didn't belong in there.

He was worried about McGregor's reach. McGregor landed more jobs against Floyd than anyone and that's not even McGregor's best punch lol. He couldn't stay on the outside. Floyd had to use the Mexican style he had no choice but McGregor will be prepared for that in the rematch. Do you think Tyson would have beat Larry Holmes if he stayed on the outside?
Ok first of all,floyd’s Reach us 72 inches, yet he’s scared of Conor’s 74 inch reach? Wrong.
Secondly, he fought Chico corralles who had a 73 inch reach and he fought the same as he always has.
Thirdly, why is it so hard for you to understand that Mayweather was there to be hit because he CHANGED HIS STYLE. If he fought the way he did against manny and everybody else, Conor’s punch stats would have been pathetic LIKE EVERYONE ELSE’S.
Lastly, Mike Tyson used the peek-a-boo style which if you don’t know is a DEFENSIVE STYLE all about pressuring and evading punches go get on the inside and counterpunch. It would make no sense for mike Tyson to stay on the outside with Holmes because he was at a severe reach disadvantage. Floyd was at a 2 inch disadvantage dude. You’re not making any sense.

He was worried about McGregor's reach. McGregor landed more jobs against Floyd than anyone and that's not even McGregor's best punch lol. He couldn't stay on the outside. Floyd had to use the Mexican style he had no choice but McGregor will be prepared for that in the rematch. Do you think Tyson would have beat Larry Holmes if he stayed on the outside?
The book was out on Conor. He’s a gasser. He’s got 2.5 rounds of mma in him. That translates to roughly 4 rounds in boxing which is the point that Floyd turned up the heat and went offensive. Floyd wasn’t afraid of shit. He crowded Conor and pressed him early to frustrate him and let him blow his wad which is exactly what happened.

Are you insane? Conor was carried the whole fight. By Mayweather and the ref. He didn't belong in there.
Conor literally looked like Loma at some points in the fight. Even Pernell with the hands down. hands.jpg conor-mcregor-floyd-mayweather-puncg-1231389.jpg

The book was out on Conor. He’s a gasser. He’s got 2.5 rounds of mma in him. That translates to roughly 4 rounds in boxing which is the point that Floyd turned up the heat and went offensive. Floyd wasn’t afraid of shit. He crowded Conor and pressed him early to frustrate him and let him blow his wad which is exactly what happened.

Exactly. Conor is the first fighter to destroy Floyd's shell defense and make him switch to Mexican style.

Conor literally looked like Loma at some points in the fight. Even Pernell with the hands down. View attachment 728707 View attachment 728709
Conor stole this from Roy Jones Jr.
hands-jpg.728707

Exactly. Conor is the first fighter to destroy Floyd's shell defense and make him switch to Mexican style.
Ok I get it. You’re trolling. Silly me for actually trying to have an intelligent discussion.

Ok first of all,floyd’s Reach us 72 inches, yet he’s scared of Conor’s 74 inch reach? Wrong.
Secondly, he fought Chico corralles who had a 73 inch reach and he fought the same as he always has.
Thirdly, why is it so hard for you to understand that Mayweather was there to be hit because he CHANGED HIS STYLE. If he fought the way he did against manny and everybody else, Conor’s punch stats would have been pathetic LIKE EVERYONE ELSE’S.
Lastly, Mike Tyson used the peek-a-boo style which if you don’t know is a DEFENSIVE STYLE all about pressuring and evading punches go get on the inside and counterpunch. It would make no sense for mike Tyson to stay on the outside with Holmes because he was at a severe reach disadvantage. Floyd was at a 2 inch disadvantage dude. You’re not making any sense.

It doesn't make no sense to analyze Floyd vs Japanese dude because the skill gap was to large. Floyd couldn't "carry him" even if he wanted to. Floyd stats weren't look all that. You don't throw punches to miss and Floyd missed a lot himself. Conor surprised me actually. He was looking like Prince Naseem a bit.

It doesn't make no sense to analyze Floyd vs Japanese dude because the skill gap was to large. Floyd couldn't "carry him" even if he wanted to. Floyd stats weren't look all that. You don't throw punches to miss and Floyd missed a lot himself. Conor surprised me actually. He was looking like Prince Naseem a bit.
Where did I mention the fight against the Japanese kid? Dude you can’t even put together coherent thoughts with your trolling.

Last edited:
Where did I mention the fight against the Japanese kid? Dude you can’t even put together coherent thoughts with you’re trolling.
Conor would have ended that Japanese dude faster then he did Aldo.

Conor would have ended that Japanese dude faster then he did Aldo.
Let me just make this final point. With regards to boxing, I don’t think Conor is a bum. I think he has some legitimate skill. But using his punch stats and his overall performance against Floyd while ignoring the fact that Floyd completely changed his style is just plain dumb. What’s even dumber is saying Conor scared one of the greatest of all times into changing his style.

Where did I make that assertion? I’ll wait.

If you are implying that Conor, Pacquio, Tenshin fans don't matter, just his own fans ... then I am pretty sure that if Floyd took Conor out in 30 seconds, HIS fans would have been even happier.

Instead ... he let an MMA fighter actually WIN rounds off of him?
How exactly does that make it up to his fans?

It made him and Boxing look weak.

Mike Tyson had tons of fans for taking guys out in 30 seconds,
Conor made a ton of fan KOing Aldo in 13 seconds.

If Mayweather wanted to give his fans a show, he would have utterly dominated Conor from round 1 and not let it last if he could have ended it faster.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't even knock Conor off his feet against a tired Conor 10 rounds in lmao.

If his allowing conor to hang in there was for his fans ... why do we have you and other fans of his trying to DEFEND his win. Seems Mayweather's plan backfired IF that is what he did cuz it wasn't as dominant and clear as it should have been.

Last edited:
If you are implying that Conor, Pacquio, Tenshin fans don't matter, just his own fans ... then I am pretty sure that if Floyd took Conor out in 30 seconds, HIS fans would have been even happier.

Instead ... he let an MMA fighter actually WIN rounds off of him?
How exactly does that make it up to his fans?

It made him and Boxing look weak.

Mike Tyson had tons of fans for taking guys out in 30 seconds,
Conor made a ton of fan KOing Aldo in 13 seconds.

If Mayweather wanted to give his fans a show, he would have utterly dominated Conor from round 1 and not let it last if he could have ended it faster.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't even knock Conor off his feet against a tired Conor 10 rounds in lmao.

If his allowing conor to hang in there was for his fans ... why do we have you and other fans of his trying to DEFEND his win. Seems Mayweather's plan backfired IF that is what he did cuz it wasn't as dominant and clear as it should have been.
I said “the” fans. Not “his” fans. A 30 second knockout for 90 dollars would have been great for HIS fans. But again, I said for THE fans. The way he chose to do it worked out better for everybody. Conor fans got to have a little hope for 3-4 rounds, and floyd/boxing fans got to see him ultimately dispatch Conor. Tyson had lots of fans but in my house we ordered one mike Tyson fight...the Spinx fight never bought another one after because of how quick it ended.

You’re trying to put me in the box of saying “Floyd carried” Conor, but that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying he chose to go out there and just weather an early storm then take Conor out. Doing THAT was for the fans because with Pacquiao he fought his normal defensive fight and dominated but he could have done more to try and finish the fight. He didn’t want fans, who were paying 90 bucks, to see that.

Lastly I totally agree that he diminished boxing a little because of the arguments that people now make. What I’m saying is it was for the ultimate goal of putting on a good show and erasing the bad taste of being booed by your home crowd.

Edit: the tenshin fight was an exhibition man. I don’t know what more you wanted from him.

Last edited:
Back