Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

It's a very well known fact, you can go and check his IG and see his posts for that period of time and you can see he clearly was promoting his night club.

I believe two days before the fight Ariel interviewed him in his night club at 3am.

I believe two days before the fight Ariel interviewed him in his night club at 3am.
yeh that was a pretty big thing at the time.

https://punditarena.com/mma/thepate...s-strip-club-at-4-a-m-for-in-depth-interview/

but being up at 4am isn't atypical for boxers leading into fight week. Main event boxing is on late as fuck, these guys would do a swing onto "event hours" well before the fight. gotta adjust to peaking at the right time after waking up. So that means probably waking up a few hours before the actual fight, so 4am would be like later afternoon on that schedule.

LOL trying to justify when he couldn't knock McGregor off his feet even once in 10 rounds and lost rounds to him.

And LOL at the carry. Mayweather takes ZERO RISK his career but somehow you think he would allow McGregor a chance to hang in there?
Why didn't he give that tiny Japanese fighter a carried round or two then?

Mayweather won ... decently easy but he couldn't stop McGregor until 10 rounds later and still couldn't knock him off his feet.

McGregor would KO Mayweather within ONE in UFC.

LOL trying to justify when he couldn't knock McGregor off his feet even once in 10 rounds and lost rounds to him.

And LOL at the carry. Mayweather takes ZERO RISK his career but somehow you think he would allow McGregor a chance to hang in there?
Why didn't he give that tiny Japanese fighter a carried round or two then?

Mayweather won ... decently easy but he couldn't stop McGregor until 10 rounds later and still couldn't knock him off his feet.

McGregor would KO Mayweather within ONE in UFC.
Triggered much? How much money did you lose on that fake fight? You really thought Conor had a chance to win?

The only rounds Floyd lost were the rounds he gave away. Tell me what fighter that's taking a fight seriously would employ the strategy of walking forward into his opponent without fighting back for 3 straight rounds... Yeah, NO ONE is the correct answer.

Conor's fans really do have some horrible things wrong with them. Likely either extremely low IQ or brain damage.

Damage control

Floyd embarrassed that a MMA guy was competitive for 10 rounds with him

smh

On the other side of that coin Floyd would be lucky to survive for 30 seconds in a cage with Conor

No shit. Why would he train to fight someone making debut in boxing lol

No I think the fact that he threw only 28 punches TOTAL in the first 3 rounds is the reason why he was “outboxed.”
Watch some of the most lopsided championship fights in boxing history. They looked nothing like Floyd vs Mac

He looked as good physically as he has maybe in his entire career, at his oldest age. He trained plenty for the Conor fight.

Look at his body when he fought Tenshin, he looked like shit. Now THAT I can believe he barely trained for.

I mean when you're 20-30 years into it facing a novice in his first pro boxing fight, there isn't much you have to do.

Also, I don't believe Mayweather not training. He's selling wolf tickets to get under Conor's skin for the rematch, hoping he baits Conor into a response.

Well no shit. Pretty obvious.

It's a very well known fact, you can go and check his IG and see his posts for that period of time and you can see he clearly was promoting his night club.

Oh wow he sat on the couch in his nightclub instead of sitting on the couch at his house.

Floyd isn't an alcohol/drugs guy and he has night owl hours anyway, it literally makes zero difference to his training.

I hope they make this Manny fight. Anything that keeps mcg away from the octagon is better for the sport of mma.

And his fans will be able to fantasize about some impossible ko. Then brag about the money he made after he gets smoked.

Requesting sub-forum for the BS threads.
Pacquiao won't be as nice as Mayweather was... He will put Mcgregor out asap... Then go sing karaoke with his family and friends.

Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

OK2E7JV.gif

You don't say...

That explains Conor outboxing him the first 3 rounds.

You don't really "outbox" someone who doesn't throw a single punch for fear of knocking you out and pissing off everyone who paid $90 for your PPV.

Mayweather takes ZERO RISK his career but somehow you think he would allow McGregor a chance to hang in there?

There was ZERO RISK in letting McGregor hang in there. Literally.

Well, Conor had that groin shot. Notice Mayweather knocked him out the next round, enough was enough.

Why not? Turtle up with pillows and complain about everything that lands. He's a good boxer, not a good fighter.
Is their a difference where Conor McGregor is concerned?

And beg to differ. Floyd Mayweather may do the 'simple' elements of boxing; that's not it. It's how he does them. Gal.<PandaHi75>

Back