Floyd didnt train hard for #MayMac

giphy.gif

What point are trying to make?
I've seen larger skill gaps in a boxing match. More recently Joe Horn couldn't even touch Terrance Crawford. Terrance Crawford sandbagging would've looked like showboating. It should've looked like Anderson vs Forrest Griffin.

I've seen larger skill gaps in a boxing match. More recently Joe Horn couldn't even touch Terrance Crawford. Terrance Crawford sandbagging would've looked like showboating. It should've looked like Anderson vs Forrest Griffin.
So we’re just ignoring the fact that Floyd changed his style for the Conor fight? Or are you saying Floyd lost the first 3 rounds because he didn’t really train? Do you think if Floyd fought his normal fight it wouldn’t have looked like Silva/Griffin? I’m having a hard time understanding your position.

So we’re just ignoring the fact that Floyd changed his style for the Conor fight? Or are you saying Floyd lost the first 3 rounds because he didn’t really train? Do you think if Floyd fought his normal fight it wouldn’t have looked like Silva/Griffin? I’m having a hard time understanding your position.
The style has nothing to do with the skill level. If Floyd fought a prime Paul Williams he probably would have used the same style. When Floyd fought Tenshin in Japan it looked like Silva vs Forrest.

The style has nothing to do with the skill level. If Floyd fought a prime Paul Williams he probably would have used the same style. When Floyd fought Tenshin in Japan it looked like Silva vs Forrest.
You cannot be serious.

So why did Mayweather destroy the Japanese kid? Why didn't he let the kid look good for a round or two?
Because he already paid his debt to the fans with the Conor fight. He had no reason to prolong the fight with Tenshin. Floyd legitimately felt bad after the Pacquiao fight and didn’t want to let the fans down for the Conor fight.

Because he already paid his debt to the fans with the Conor fight. He had no reason to prolong the fight with Tenshin. Floyd legitimately felt bad after the Pacquiao fight and didn’t want to let the fans down for the Conor fight.

When has Floyd ever cared about letting his fans down?

You cannot be serious.

I didn't see the skill gap. I was rooting for Conor but after he got checked Floyd and his face was grimacing in pain and he was throwing from the hip like an amateur. O began to feel sorry for him and begin rooting for Him.

Floyd says he and his friends bet on a 10th round stoppage but I would not be at all surprised if the "bet" talk is a cover for WME paying him to take it that long. Also wouldn't be surprised if the ref was "advised" to step in before McGregor hit the canvas if things took a nose-dive.

The fight was essentially a work, it's just that McGregor wasn't in on it and didn't need to be.

Keep dreaming. The fight was just about even going into the final round.

I didn't see the skill gap. I was rooting for Conor but after he got checked Floyd and his face was grimacing in pain and he was throwing from the hip like an amateur. O began to feel sorry for him and begin rooting for Him.
Was putting his head in Conor’s chest the first 3-4 rounds the best way to display a skill gap? Since your assertion is that the change in his style had absolutely nothing to do with why he didn’t look as good as he normally does, answer me that.

Explain to me why you think Floyd would employ the Conor strategy if he were to face prime Paul Williams because this makes absolutely no sense to me.

Explain to me why you think Floyd would employ the Conor strategy if he were to face prime Paul Williams because this makes absolutely no sense to me.

He was worried about McGregor's reach. McGregor landed more jobs against Floyd than anyone and that's not even McGregor's best punch lol. He couldn't stay on the outside. Floyd had to use the Mexican style he had no choice but McGregor will be prepared for that in the rematch. Do you think Tyson would have beat Larry Holmes if he stayed on the outside?

Conor fans and Tenshin fights are the same?

The reach ...

I bet you think that’s a great metaphore
That wasn't a metaphor. This is a metaphor:

Conor was the world's stupidest bull helplessly ramming Mayweather's masterful cape. In the end, he died impaled with the spikes of hubris, inexperience and talentlessness.

Was putting his head in Conor’s chest the first 3-4 rounds the best way to display a skill gap? Since your assertion is that the change in his style had absolutely nothing to do with why he didn’t look as good as he normally does, answer me that.

download (2).jpeg

Also wouldn't be surprised if the ref was "advised" to step in before McGregor hit the canvas if things took a nose-dive.
That's definitely what it looked like. Any other fighter would have been furious with that stoppage.

That wasn't a metaphor. This is a metaphor:

Conor was the world's stupidest bull helplessly ramming Mayweather's masterful cape. In the end, he died impaled with the spikes of hubris, inexperience and talentlessness.
Joe Horn tried to do this to Terrance Crawford and only landed like 15% of his shots. Terrance Crawford started playing with him but he finished him by accident the skill gap was to big. Unlike Floyd vs McGregor.

That's definitely what it looked like. Any other fighter would have been furious with that stoppage.

He wasn't furious. He wasn't surprised. The ref cheated him the whole fight.

Joe Horn tried to do this to Terrance Crawford and only landed like 15% of his shots. Terrance Crawford started playing with him but he finished him by accident the skill gap was to big. Unlike Floyd vs McGregor.
His name is JEFF Horn, you mug, and the other guy's name is spelled TERENCE Crawford.

Back