Flag back at full staff at White House

If Jon McCain was not American he would be a murderous war criminal. Because he is American, he is a hero. Fuck him. And all the people who want to put partisanship aside by worshiping this goof. Virtue signalling. Empty gesture. Why don't you unite on something that actually fuckin matters?
Sounds like you know your history very well sir

Fixed.

And yes.

Care to answer my question?

If you're unable to, I'll accept that.

<TrumpWrong1>

I'm just stating an undeniable fact. John McCain decided to take it to his grave. No amount of minimizing or deflecting can change this basic fact.

Nice try though!

I don't care that they didnt like one another, hell I don't care what Trump tweets about it. Not letting the flag fly at half staff is a gotten to bitch move. When Trump dies whoever is President better damn well let the flag fly at half staff, regardless of their personal feelings. Total gotten to bitch move by Trump here.

Bomb Bomb Bomb. Bomb Bomb Iran

All fuckin class.

Most people who've seen the horrors of war first hand want to do everything they can to ensure that future generations don't have to suffer the same way they did. McCain on the other hand dedicated his life to waging war and ensuring that bloodshed and suffering was never ending. But not only that, he clearly found it funny and got off on the whole thing, as his "Bomb Bomb Bomb. Bomb Bomb Iran" comment showed. The man was a truly sadistic psychopath.

Most people who've seen the horrors of war first hand want to do everything they can to ensure that future generations don't have to suffer the same way they did. McCain on the other hand dedicated his life to waging war and ensuring that bloodshed and suffering was never ending. But not only that, he clearly found it funny and got off on the whole thing, as his "Bomb Bomb Bomb. Bomb Bomb Iran" comment showed. The man was a truly sadistic psychopath.

You're such a bad poster, lol. From your name to your gimmick, it's all just terrible. The best trolls have some consistency and logic to their persona, but you just try to shock with ridiculous statements.

It shows that all people care about is tone. Civility. Trump's tone is off here. Forget the fact of McCain's past. Vietnam is now something to be celebrated. Wars like that. Terror like that. War mongering on Iran. Same. We must all be good soldiers and and stand in line and salute McCain because we are Americans dammit!

Probably upset knowing the amount of people who will be partying the day his petty ass dies.

But yeah Trump is an inexcusable peice of shit human being. Nothing new.

Trump is such a prick

Good move McCain on blocking Trump from attending

Trump wouldn't want to go anyway but you know being publicly blocked would make Trump Crazy, clever game McCain and awesome move.

RIP

Troll level...

ULTRA. You've gotta respect Sen. McCain's gangsta.

R.I.P. Sen. McCain

The left is falling all over McCain because he was an establishment politician. Do you know how fkn pathetic and backwards that is? The left worships PCness and the media; without those things being in charge and controlling narrative, most of what they currently dedicate themselves to, politically, would be exposed as delusion.

You mean the guy who still sends pictures of his hands to a writer that made a tiny hand joke in an article about Trump 10 years ago.
You mean that guy is being petty. Color me shocked that The Orange Snowflake is acting like a petulant child once again.

The left is falling all over McCain because he was an establishment politician. Do you know how fkn pathetic and backwards that is? The left worships PCness and the media; without those things being in charge and controlling narrative, most of what they currently dedicate themselves to, politically, would be exposed as delusion.
The right used to care about deficits, family values and corruption but no longer give a shit about any of those three.
Cant wait for how the right explains away Trump's abortions he paid for. Start limbering up for your mental gymnastics.

The right used to care about deficits, family values and corruption but no longer give a shit about any of those three.
Cant wait for how the right explains away Trump's abortions he paid for. Start limbering up for your mental gymnastics.
Not "my" mental gymnastics budro.. I've never been a Republican.

EDIT: The money took away the family values from establishment Rs in the mid-80s. They were also pretty much a good ol boys club that fostered corruption. Dems were supposed to be the underdogs fighting corruption.

Also, the push for "libertarianism" from the establishment was a behind the back way to do the same thing they are doing with the left right now.. Anything goes social decay, and a support for establishment corporate entities.

It's not about liking McCain or hating him. This is about Trump holding on to the grudge after the dude is dead and internationally disrespecting McCain's family with this bullshit.

Like McCain or not he served this country for along time, he should get respect for that. Sure McCain didn't want Trump at his funeral, but there is no point in doing this flag bullshit.

I'm not clear on this... Is this an issue because the flag went to half mast, or that it went back up? Generally, I notice a lot of apathy or distaste towards the American flag from a lot of the American left, and yet I see lots of people upset that the flag didn't stay down. Conversely, I've seen endless "support out troops!" rhetoric from the American right and yet I see no shortage of people rationalizing it going back up after the death of an ex soldier, ex presidential candidate, and prominent politician in John McCain. I really can't make heads nor tails out of who is spinning which narrative what way in this case because everyone seems to have thrown their usual talking points out of the window!

Last edited:
I feel bad for his family. Losing loved ones is never easy even when it's an expected end to a life as in you knew it was going to come eventually.

That said, I personally wasn't a big fan of the guy, especially towards the end for various reasons posted previously in this subforum.

I hope he finds a small measure of peace if there is such a thing as an after life.

I think part of what makes Trump so appealing to many Americans is that he is a powerful billionaire, but he's relatable in that he's not particularly hardworking or focused or brilliant or careful like most other powerful billionaires. Instead, he's what an average American (and the average respondant in this thread thus far) would be if you gave them a billion dollars and a bunch of power. Ignorant, obese, foul, and petty. His most ardent supporters will see nothing wrong with this because this is exactly the sort of pettiness that they direct toward their own enemies. But I think most adults who aren't trash, and who have responsibilities beyond themselves, can see how repulsive this is.

RIP McCain.

Tough, but fair.

Americans seem to have a lot of trouble with flags.

This is a classic IIO scenario...

Imagine If Obama had broken with precedent and tradition and ended the half mast over the White House prior to the burial of a deceased combat veteran lawmaker.

What would have been the reaction from Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, etc.? Compare that to their reaction to Trump doing the same.

Trump should likely shut his petty little mouth when talking about the flag and NFL players.

Flag back at full staff at White House as Trump is BANNED by McCain from attending his funeral
The flag at the White House is back to full staff at the White House
Flags are typically kept at half staff until the honoree is buried
The flag at the U.S. Capitol remains at half staff
The late Senator John McCain is set to buried on Sunday
Before he died, the senator banned President Donald Trump from his funeral
Trump vetoed a White House statement that paid tribute to McCain
Trump left White House team to send their own personal messages about McCain who passed away Saturday
POTUS was spotted playing golf Sunday afternoon as social media followers waited for a more meaningful statement from the president ..............

<{clintugh}>
<Huh2>
{<jimmies}
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Back