Flag back at full staff at White House

You forgot to add he has to reverse course because multiple veteran advocacy groups reached out to criticize the WH on this.

So he's petty and doesn't think his actions through. And caves under pressure. What a guy.
Maybe its a GOOD thing Cadet Bonespurs didnt go to 'Nam. He'd have been selling out his own side and slob knobbing Ho Chi Minh himself if it meant someone liked him.

Except the players aren't disrespecting vets with their protests.

Trump is specifically attempting to do exactly that with his own petty behavior.

So in your own logic everything Trump has said about the NFL now applies to him?

Yes they are.

Trump lower the flag for the required time but that didn't make some happy he didn't exceed the required time.

Trump said some disrespectful things about McCain's service and he can fuck off for that.

Trump was matting the requirements but there would be no harm and he would have been better to let things go more and be bigger about it.

McCain gave a middle finger to Trump in the end and Trump still did what was required to show respect but no more.

If Trump and McCain were friends the same people bitching now would bitch if Trump did more then the required.

Yes they are.

Trump lower the flag for the required time but that didn't make some happy he didn't exceed the required time.

Trump said some disrespectful things about McCain's service and he can fuck off for that.

Trump was matting the requirements but there would be no harm and he would have been better to let things go more and be bigger about it.

McCain gave a middle finger to Trump in the end and Trump still did what was required to show respect but no more.

If Trump and McCain were friends the same people bitching now would bitch if Trump did more then the required.

You're arguing a hypothetical that can't come to pass. Asserting anything about it is disingenuous.

An no the NFL players are not making any statement towards veterans with their protests. You have to discount the reason for their protests and the reason their protest take that form to come to the that conclusion.

Where you know damn well the reason Trump did the absolute bare minimum possible was to try and take one last shot at a dead veteran whose military service he's disrespected directly, specifically, and unequivocally. And guess what veterans groups came to the same conclusion which is exactly why they logged a strong enough complaint with the WH that the WH had to go out of it's way to reverse it's previous directive.

You've got to come up with a convoluted connection to conclude that NFL players are disrespecting vets via their protest towards police conduct and yet you want to bold face hand wave direct disrespect to a veteran from Trump. Disrespect even veteran groups called him on.

Anything that Trump has tried to pin on the NFL applies in spades to himself in this situation. I wonder if he will call for his own firing too.

I did not say "prominent democrats". You did.

More dishonesty. Shocking.

But hey, just for shits and giggles to see how you spin it, here you go:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/06/this_means_war.html

Ignoring how this whole two wrongs argument is, in an of itself, stupid, you still haven't gotten near that of a sitting president. So, strike two.

Really kid, do you apply this logic in life? When someone says something stupid and is corrected, do you rush in to say "Hey guys, it doesn't matter, because there's someone else over here who also said the same stupid thing!"

Not one poster has suggested that McCain was only ever insulted once in his life, and only by Trump. So trying and dismiss insults from a draft dogging twat by pointing to someone else, you've convince no one. Just desperate deflection. How shocking.

Not one poster has suggested that McCain was only ever insulted once in his life, and only by Trump.

You've pretty much attempted to do that this entire exchange. You claimed I couldn't back up my claims with sources. Now that I've sourced both the press and Dems treating him like absolute shit in the past, you're desperately attempting to move the goalposts, by claiming that I was trying to defend Trump's comment.

My point was about Liberal hypocrisy. You asked me to prove it. I did. You can stop embarrassing yourself now, and just concede that I was right, and that you're an idiot.

You've pretty much attempted to do that this entire exchange. You claimed I couldn't back up my claims with sources. Now that I've sourced both the press and Dems treating him like absolute shit in the past, you're desperately attempting to move the goalposts, by claiming that I was trying to defend Trump's comment.

No, I've called you on the same thing as before. Nothing anyone says has anything to do with what trump says. Every time trump says something dumb, you rush in here with "So what, someone over here said something similar." This has nothing to do with the actions of trump, which should stand on their own.

So no. Nothing Rolling Stone published, or Black said, has anything to do with trump. You're not pointing out hypocrisy, as people are not obligated to condemn everything said in the history of man before working towards the one statement being discussed.

You're trying to deflect, and it's quite obvious.

You're trying to deflect, and it's quite obvious.

LOL.

Here's your original spaz out/challege

Do you really think when you make shit up like this, that people are swayed?

You always run when pressed, but here it is again to you:

Can you find one example of prominent liberals saying something to the extent of "I like soldiers who don't get captured."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't even try.

I not only met, but exceeded those stipulations, and found detailed accounts of Liberals, both in the press and in government saying far worse.

You are the one attempting to deflect, and pretending that your original, highly feminine outburst, wasn't a direct challenge to my assertion that Liberals were talking mad shit about McCain and his war record(which they base his hero status on) in 2008.

I was right. I proved it. You're an idiot.

Why are politicians even war mongering controversial ones expected to be worshipped?

Trump did nothing wrong.

Truth is Trump isn’t even a billionaire. Most of his life style has been funded through loans.

That man has to be worth at least 1 billion. Probably not 4 ot 10 like he claims.
I think part of what makes Trump so appealing to many Americans is that he is a powerful billionaire, but he's relatable in that he's not particularly hardworking or focused or brilliant or careful like most other powerful billionaires. Instead, he's what an average American (and the average respondant in this thread thus far) would be if you gave them a billion dollars and a bunch of power. Ignorant, obese, foul, and petty. His most ardent supporters will see nothing wrong with this because this is exactly the sort of pettiness that they direct toward their own enemies. But I think most adults who aren't trash, and who have responsibilities beyond themselves, can see how repulsive this is.

RIP McCain.

This is gangsta. 2nd and 3rd world approve. Trump is REAL!

LOL.

Here's your original spaz out/challege

I not only met, but exceeded those stipulations, and found detailed accounts of Liberals, both in the press and in government saying far worse.

You are the one attempting to deflect, and pretending that your original, highly feminine outburst, wasn't a direct challenge to my assertion that Liberals were talking mad shit about McCain and his war record(which they base his hero status on) in 2008.

I was right. I proved it. You're an idiot.

My original challenge, was that you could not find any prominent politician slamming McCain's war record to the degree that Trump has.
To that end, you provided a Rolling Stone article that was critical of McCain; and an article in which a Congressman said that McCain would benefit in the polls from a terrorist attack. Do you need me to explain how you failed here?

I further made the point, that this two wrong's argument that you make every time Trump opens his mouth, is a deflection. Because everyone else is talking about THAT statement. But you want us to talk about someone else and a statement made years ago. Do you need me to explain how you failed here?

I await your incredibly feminine response.

I think McCain committed a grave political error in campaigning and not vetting his VP and unleashing that brand of politics into his parties driver seat.

^that's a criticism of him as a politician based on actual actions.

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

^that is a criticism of him based solely on his military service from a guy who bought his way out of participating in the same war that got the other guy tortured.

Trump's respect for veterans and their families is so low it only exists when they fall in line and praise him. Don't and he lashes out in the most petty of ways possible.

But hey what do you expect from the birther and chief on the subject of a guy that told his own supporters live to cut out the Obama isn't American crap.

Back