Flag back at full staff at White House

Not really.

It only speaks to the man who committed the action. In this instance, John McCain.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone use this kind of metric.

A person in the act of dying doesn't receive automatic reverence.

In what way did you think that this new metric you've made up was relevant?

lol.

As @Ophydian stated Trump took plenty of pot shots at McCain while he was alive. The man claimed bone spurs deferment allowing him to skip his military duties and then calls a POW not a war hero because he prefers people who aren't captured (direct shot at McCain). The statements he made against POWs aren't even debatable. It is a fact and indefensible. Trump is the last person who should be allowed to show up at any military funeral.

I am not surprised at all that he wasn't invited to McCain's funeral. It is a wonder why you believe otherwise...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

We all already knew trump is a mental midget.

McCain was all class and wasn't drinking the kool aid and it hurt his feelings.

That's some super intense cuntiness.

Truth is Trump isn’t even a billionaire. Most of his life style has been funded through loans.

Lol, true. Trump is as American as it gets. Believes he built an empire while it was largely built by his ancestors, eats junk food all day, doesn't know shit about the rest of the world, lives a life his actual finances can't support, and moves on local women "like a bitch" so he has to go abroad to find his wife.

Lol, the hero we deserve.

Would you want the current sitting President to publically attend your funeral?
Fixed.

And yes.

lol.

As @Ophydian stated Trump took plenty of pot shots at McCain while he was alive. The man claimed bone spurs deferment allowing him to skip his military duties and then calls a POW not a war hero because he prefers people who aren't captured (direct shot at McCain). The statements he made against POWs aren't even debatable. It is a fact and indefensible. Trump is the last person who should be allowed to show up at any military funeral.

I am not surprised at all that he wasn't invited to McCain's funeral. It is a wonder why you believe otherwise...
Care to answer my question?

If you're unable to, I'll accept that.

Lol triggered af.
<TrumpWrong1>

I'm just stating an undeniable fact. John McCain decided to take it to his grave. No amount of minimizing or deflecting can change this basic fact.

Nice try though!

Trump should likely shut his petty little mouth when talking about the flag and NFL players.

Flag back at full staff at White House as Trump is BANNED by McCain from attending his funeral
The flag at the White House is back to full staff at the White House
Flags are typically kept at half staff until the honoree is buried
The flag at the U.S. Capitol remains at half staff
The late Senator John McCain is set to buried on Sunday
Before he died, the senator banned President Donald Trump from his funeral
Trump vetoed a White House statement that paid tribute to McCain
Trump left White House team to send their own personal messages about McCain who passed away Saturday
POTUS was spotted playing golf Sunday afternoon as social media followers waited for a more meaningful statement from the president ..............

Petty little cunt, this man

Thumbing your nose at a sitting President as your last official act on this Earth seems peculiar to me.

John McCain decided to literally take his rivalry with President Trump to the grave.
This.

Vindictive and mean spirited by Trump.
Trump doesn't have to like him or pay his respects in his personal capacity as Donald Trump, but he should have shown respect acting as the President and current inhabitant of the WH. He should have separated the Office of the Presidency from Trump the person.

I love how flags only matter to certain people when they can use it to bash the other side lol

dotard is a thin skinned goofball.

Can't wait for the crickets when he finally succumbs to all the McDonalds he inhales.

His funeral will have the biggest crowd in the history of the multiverse, much like his inauguration did.

Oh shit, wait...

And Senator McCain decided to literally take it to his grave.
Considering how much of a dick Trump was to him, why is that surprising. Bush Jnr also played a bit dirty towards McCain in the Presidency campaign but McCain moved past that.

I love how flags only matter to certain people when they can use it to bash the other side lol
Trump supporters cared about Obama not having his hand on his heart when the anthem was playing , but are giving Trump a pass, a lot of passes.

Considering how much of a dick Trump was to him, why is that surprising. Bush Jnr also played a bit dirty towards McCain in the Presidency campaign but McCain moved past that.

Honestly, I would think less of McCain if he invited Donald. A funeral, at the end of the day and with celebrity aside, is a personal thing. The man who criticizes my imprisonment and torture is not allowed to console my wife as she says her final goodbye to me. Foh. Not gonna happen.

If Jon McCain was not American he would be a murderous war criminal. Because he is American, he is a hero. Fuck him. And all the people who want to put partisanship aside by worshiping this goof. Virtue signalling. Empty gesture. Why don't you unite on something that actually fuckin matters?

Trump supporters cared about Obama not having his hand on his heart when the anthem was playing , but are giving Trump a pass, a lot of passes.

I’m not a Trump supporter. I love hypocrisy from all sides in here as I find it amusing. Particularly from the virtue signaling left.

Back