Flag back at full staff at White House

Throttlehead

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Trump should likely shut his petty little mouth when talking about the flag and NFL players.

Flag back at full staff at White House as Trump is BANNED by McCain from attending his funeral
The flag at the White House is back to full staff at the White House
Flags are typically kept at half staff until the honoree is buried
The flag at the U.S. Capitol remains at half staff
The late Senator John McCain is set to buried on Sunday
Before he died, the senator banned President Donald Trump from his funeral
Trump vetoed a White House statement that paid tribute to McCain
Trump left White House team to send their own personal messages about McCain who passed away Saturday
POTUS was spotted playing golf Sunday afternoon as social media followers waited for a more meaningful statement from the president ..............

THis is in my top five things I don’t give a shit about

I think part of what makes Trump so appealing to many Americans is that he is a powerful billionaire, but he's relatable in that he's not particularly hardworking or focused or brilliant or careful like most other powerful billionaires. Instead, he's what an average American (and the average respondant in this thread thus far) would be if you gave them a billion dollars and a bunch of power. Ignorant, obese, foul, and petty. His most ardent supporters will see nothing wrong with this because this is exactly the sort of pettiness that they direct toward their own enemies. But I think most adults who aren't trash, and who have responsibilities beyond themselves, can see how repulsive this is.

RIP McCain.

Trump is such a prick

Good move McCain on blocking Trump from attending

Trump wouldn't want to go anyway but you know being publicly blocked would make Trump Crazy, clever game McCain and awesome move.

RIP

Not surprising. It does send the message that he actually cares very little about service to one's country. Otherwise he wouldn't let his personal grudge (which I don't actually have a problem with in and of itself) get in the way of the White House sticking to decorum. But whatever. It's just more of the same and not worth more than a passing glance.

As someone who voted for McCain in my state and voted for Trump I think it’s disrespectful and stupid by Trump he should of gave his condolences and let all that go. The McCain rivalry was childish on both sides, I like what Shapiro said to the effect of “Trump is like a hammer sometimes he hits the nail perfectly and other times he misses so far”

The man is dead, Trump should have just let it go. Trump's ego is fucking massive, he is a gotten to prick. I wonder how he feels when people talk about his tiny hands.

Thumbing your nose at a sitting President as your last official act on this Earth seems peculiar to me.

John McCain decided to literally take his rivalry with President Trump to the grave.

Thumbing your nose at a sitting President as your last official act on this Earth seems peculiar to me.

John McCain decided to literally take his rivalry with President Trump to the grave.

Speaks volumes about the sitting president. He's so reviled he doesn't even deserve respect from a dying man...

The man disrespected McCain every chance he was given and you think he’d want to give Trump the honor of attending his funeral?

Speaks volumes about the sitting president.
Not really.

It only speaks to the man who committed the action. In this instance, John McCain.

He's so reviled he doesn't even deserve respect from a dying man...
This is the first time I've ever heard someone use this kind of metric.

A person in the act of dying doesn't receive automatic reverence.

In what way did you think that this new metric you've made up was relevant?

The man disrespected McCain every chance he was given and you think he’d want to give Trump the honor of attending his funeral?

And Senator McCain decided to literally take it to his grave.

I think part of what makes Trump so appealing to many Americans is that he is a powerful billionaire, but he's relatable in that he's not particularly hardworking or focused or brilliant or careful like most other powerful billionaires. Instead, he's what an average American (and the average respondant in this thread thus far) would be if you gave them a billion dollars and a bunch of power. Ignorant, obese, foul, and petty. His most ardent supporters will see nothing wrong with this because this is exactly the sort of pettiness that they direct toward their own enemies. But I think most adults who aren't trash, and who have responsibilities beyond themselves, can see how repulsive this is.

RIP McCain.

Truth is Trump isn’t even a billionaire. Most of his life style has been funded through loans.

dotard is a thin skinned goofball.

Can't wait for the crickets when he finally succumbs to all the McDonalds he inhales.

Back