Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Again, not everybody who works out does it for vanity reasons.

Well yeah obviously exercising is good for you, but there's a huge difference between exercising to be healthy and doing it to get an unnatural looking body.

I'm not against it in any way, if that's your hobby then good on you, but I just don't really understand it.

tumblr_mqax4i5UUM1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

Why else?

People complain about anything .... now here I am complaining about people who complain fml

They aren't off the hook either. Just as fatties aren't sexy, skinnies ain't either.

Except Lil Debbie. I'd eat that scrawny bitch's brownie roll.

Wtf, bro? They are called Swiss Rolls, learn to Lil Debbie.

I sort of agree.
If you're a professional athlete then it's understandable, but if you're not it is a bit weird. It'd be like f*cking Iggy Pop.

I have a friend who in the past year or two really hit the gym and she is really toned. Not to that extent but she often posts pictures like it saying that's how she'd want to look.
But I don't think the majority of women would want a washboard stomach like that, and I don't think most men find it very attractive either.
Pictures will always be exaggerated due to lighting and flexing. If you watch the vid, her belly is fine.

Nay tubby. The bulging, rippling flesh would hypnotize me with each spank. I'm too busy for that nonsense.

Oh, because you envy my hundred dollar bill hankies, you have to make up other flaws? Let me make a picture with my hundred dollar bill hankies and "not fat" written on it all. Yeah, that'll show the plebs. That'll motivate them to work hard.

Oh, because you envy my hundred dollar bill hankies, you have to make up other flaws? Let me make a picture with my hundred dollar bill hankies and "not fat" written on it all. Yeah, that'll show the plebs. That'll motivate them to work hard.

Motivate them like a heart attack.

Well I think if woman are gonna insist on being mothers then they should at least be fit mothers. Otherwise what good are they?

I like fit mothers.

dqi1XZCyPW4QU.gif

Back