Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Well yeah obviously exercising is good for you, but there's a huge difference between exercising to be healthy and doing it to get an unnatural looking body.

I'm not against it in any way, if that's your hobby then good on you, but I just don't really understand it.

How does this mother look unnatural? And again, some people people don't give a shit what others think about how they look. It makes them feel alive.

Well yeah obviously exercising is good for you, but there's a huge difference between exercising to be healthy and doing it to get an unnatural looking body.

I'm not against it in any way, if that's your hobby then good on you, but I just don't really understand it.
This post reeks of High blood pressure and mouth breathing.

How does this mother look unnatural? And again, some people people don't give a shit what others think about how they look. It makes them feel alive.

Well it's not natural to have a stomach like that is it. To have a stomach like that means a hell of a lot of working out.
I'm not saying it's wrong or bad by the way.

Who gives a fuck if someone is "unnatural looking"? We may as well use our present knowledge to manipulate the body to its potential. Hot chicks get hotter, we as men have the option to look like statues of Greek gods. People in general have the knowledge and ability to become incredibly strong and athletic. This is a great time for being able to manipulate the body and make it super aesthetically pleasing and/or incredibly athletic. Enjoy that shit.

Well it's not natural to have a stomach like that is it. To have a stomach like that means a hell of a lot of working out.
I'm not saying it's wrong or bad by the way.

Actually all it takes is a low body fat percentage. Her abs aren't even hypertrophied. She probably just does low resistance training and eats clean. She was squatting like 65 lbs on a smith machine for god's sake. There's nothing unnatural about her body.

Who gives a fuck if someone is "unnatural looking"? We may as well use our present knowledge to manipulate the body to its potential. Hot chicks get hotter, we as men have the option to look like statues of Greek gods. People in general have the knowledge and ability to become incredibly strong and athletic. This is a great time for being able to manipulate the body and make it super aesthetically pleasing and/or incredibly athletic. Enjoy that shit.

Actually all it takes is a low body fat percentage. Her abs aren't even hypertrophied.

I never said it was wrong to look that way, it's weird how people get so defensive about this stuff even when someone isn't even having a go at it or saying it's bad :icon_neut

I never said it was wrong to look that way, it's weird how people get so defensive about this stuff even when someone isn't even having a go at it or saying it's bad :icon_neut

But you're calling it unnatural when it's not. What's unnatural is a sedentary life style.

But you're calling it unnatural when it's not. What's unnatural is a sedentary life style.

Maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't think it's natural for a woman to have a stomach like that.
It's not natural to look like a UFC fighter.
On the flip side it's obviously not natural to be obese either.

Maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't think it's natural for a woman to have a stomach like that.

Then why do all of the ancient paintings, drawings, and sculptures of athletes and warriors look just like MMA fighters?

The only difference between athletes of then and now is that we're able to identify what it is that causes someone to look that way specifically. Oh and we have steroids, but that chick does not look like a body builder.

Not trying to bust your balls dude, but being in great shape is just about the epitome of "natural". We use to eat very different diets and exert ourselves physically constantly. Lifting weights and eating clean is pretty much just getting back to the basics.

Are you dense?

Here is the Boxer of Quirinal, a statue that dates back to approximately 300 B.C.

Rome402BoxerOfQuirinal.JPG

UK weightlifters a few decades before AAS had even been conceived:

942strongmen1c.jpg

Reaching one's physical peak is hardly new or unnatural. A lean, well-muscled physique grants humans more speed and agility for use in combat, hunting, and evasion. It is precisely why peoples like the Turks, and Akans are naturally well-muscled, as they historically didn't require extra fat tissue to fuel themselves over long periods of malnutrition and cold weather, but did need lean physiques to remain competitive.
Conversely, people in the Caucasus region, especially those of modern Asian ethnicity derive from harsher conditions requiring more fat-oriented physiques. Still evident to this day, especially within the colder climates of the Korean peninsula and Japan.
People who shed excess bodyfat are hardly unnatural. It is not necessary to today's living, and being lean can offer a plethora of athletic and lifestyle advantages in today's adaptive society and model of biological interaction.

TL;DR-you are a muppet.

I think she looks like a normal fit person. Some people get abs like that easier than others.

Last edited:
Are you dense?

Here is the Boxer of Quirinal, a statue that dates back to approximately 300 B.C.

Rome402BoxerOfQuirinal.JPG

UK weightlifters a few decades before AAS had even been conceived:

942strongmen1c.jpg

Reaching one's physical peak is hardly new or unnatural. A lean, well-muscled physique grants humans more speed and agility for use in combat, hunting, and evasion. It is precisely why peoples like the Turks, and Akans are naturally well-muscled, as they historically didn't require extra fat tissue to fuel themselves over long periods of malnutrition and cold weather, but did need lean physiques to remain competitive.
Conversely, people in the Caucasus region, especially those of modern Asian ethnicity derive from harsher conditions requiring more fat-oriented physiques. Still evident to this day, especially within the colder climates of the Korean peninsula and Japan.
People who shed excess bodyfat are hardly unnatural. It is not necessary to today's living, and being lean can offer a plethora of athletic and lifestyle advantages in today's adaptive society and model of biological interaction.

TL;DR-you are a muppet.

you showed all men; women are supposed to have higher body fat percentage than men...so she may be unnatural and unhealthy even with the 6 pack. that said, would hit every time.

You're either trolling or just completely speaking out of your ass, and blatantly displaying your ignorance on the subject.

Yes, when you work out, eat clean, and possess low body fat % (for a woman, a lower body fat % since they naturally have more) don't be surprised if you suddenly acquire abs. Those "unnatural" abs are honestly nothing spectacular, and there are far more woman out there with six packs or just flat out better abs. Think Crossfit for example.

Last edited:
She's hot. I don't care if fat people are offended.

you showed all men; women are supposed to have higher body fat percentage than men...so she may be unnatural and unhealthy even with the 6 pack. that said, would hit every time.

No. Unnatural and unhealthy would be 3-4% bodyfat; competition level. This is an unsustainable body composition, and will cause organ and neuro function issues. The mother pictured is likely hovering around 10-12%, judging from visible fat and tissue behavior in the video.

Any potential unhealthy behavior or experiences she exhibits is certainly not from her physique.

20 to 30% is my favorite look on a woman, but getting lower isn't unnatural. I doubt she's even as low as 10% since women's physiques look more ripped at higher body fat percentages.

No. Unnatural and unhealthy would be 3-4% bodyfat; competition level. This is an unsustainable body composition, and will cause organ and neuro function issues. The mother pictured is likely hovering around 10-12%, judging from visible fat and tissue behavior in the video.

Any potential unhealthy behavior or experiences she exhibits is certainly not from her physique.

yes. a 12% body fat content on a woman could very well be unhealthy. even female olympic swimmers aren't generally that low. women with body fat percentage in the low teens have suffered irregular menstrual cycles that can cause other issues with bone health.

that said, we don't know her body fat %, not every person is the same and we aren't her doctor. but yes, that women could very well be unlealthy. on the plus side, she is hot and that is clearly more important.

Back