Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

On a side note, we do have a fat division in the UFC. It's called HW.

Fatsos are crying and bitching about it?

Just another reason to dislike whiny, fat fucks.

You kinda sound like a whiney bitch yourself, for what it's worth. You should learn to live and let live man, chill the fuck out.

if you are a mother and do not give me a boner you deserve death or even being sent to Detroit!!!

You kinda sound like a whiney bitch yourself, for what it's worth. You should learn to live and let live man, chill the fuck out.

look you cannot make and omelette without breaking a few eggs. any chef will tell you that.

There's nothing wrong with sending the message that you can be fit. It gives other people hope.

Just those who are too far gone are pissed about it.

Fat people need to put down the twinkies and spend less time on the internet bitching. It takes a lot of effort and dedication to get into great shape, especially after having a child. Typical Yahoo click bait article.

it was cool with me, until she add the, "and no excuse" part. that was obviously added in to incite.

Somewhat vapid "news" considering what is currently going on in the world. But this is lucrative click-bait, so business as usual for yahoo and abc. This lady got her 15 minutes of fame, and she is pretty hot. That is about all there is to it.

If fatties spent half as much time exercising and eating healthy as they do bitching they would lose some weight by now.

Feminism-Intensifies.jpg

Stop being mad at fat people. Most fat people don't give two squirts of piss what this lady posted. It's the fucking sjw's you should be mad at. I bet half the bitches whining about this photo will still be annoying even if they lose weight.

Some people are super skinny normally, they don't work hard or maintain any kind of diet.

Most people are not naturally muscular or have a six pack. Even girls with skinny genes need to work out to look like this mom.

Stop being mad at fat people. Most fat people don't give two squirts of piss what this lady posted. It's the fucking sjw's you should be mad at. I bet half the bitches whining about this photo will still be annoying even if they lose weight.

SJWs are terrible people.

She went overboard with the abs.

A perfectly flat stomach would've been good enough for a wandering alpha to spray his stuff over, then leave her to dwell in her whorish solitude.

You know not everyone works out to look good for others.

what did one fat woman say to the other fat woman?
who the fuck cares? these bitches be fat

Most people are not naturally muscular or have a six pack. Even girls with skinny genes need to work out to look like this mom.

I was pretty vague with that statement. What I meant is that sherdog tends to have a black and white opinion on thin people thinking they are super strict with their diet and exercise constantly I'm just trying to say that's not always the case.

However yes if you are shredded you obviously put in work

Back